Love Sick

Depressed

A/N: Long Update. It’s the first time I’m putting my Author’s Note before the story, and the longest one too. Well, just some changes. I realised I had a lot of errors in my previous posts because all of them are written on my iPhone, which does not have grammar and spelling checks. XD so, I’ve updated the rest of the chapters to how it should be too, although I didn’t change anything but the grammar and spelling because I finally decided I should not be lazy and turn on my computer and pasted everything to Microsoft Word and write from here. I was very tentative about this chapter’s flow for quite a while which is also why I took quite a while to plan it out. I had many suggestions from the people around me too. I decided to use my discussion with my bestie for this chapter. OHH and this fic is going to last for at most 2-3 chapters more. =) Well, it might be similar to other stories, I’m not sure. I’ve read a lot but I don’t remember a lot. So comment on it ok? Thanks~~~ Enough said, Let’s GO! Right now it’s Girls Generation!

 

Yuri’s POV

I’m worried for these 2 best friends of mine as much as my girlfriend is. We are just watching their friendship fall apart as each day passes. As my girlfriend decides to talk to Fany, I’ve decided to talk to that dense midget too.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

♫♫Naege dollyeo jwoyo geudaega
Mollae humchyeogan nae mam heoragdo
Eobsi yego eobsi deureowa wae heundeureo nwa
Naman aetago ullige hae
♫♫

“Yeobusaeyo?”

“Buddy! How have you been? It’s been ages since we caught up with one another. I wanna talk to you.”

“But yu-“

“uh-uh, I would not take no as an answer. I know you’re neither in the office nor working outside. I will see you in our favourite café in half an hour. Yeah, that should be enough for you to prepare. I’ll wait until you turn up and don’t you dare not to. I’ll tell my Sicababy and you’ll face Hellsica yourself. Hmph. See ya~”

*Click*

Sigh

I was planning on just locking myself up in my room again today and do nothing but reminisce on the best days of my life with her until my buddy called. She’s right though. I haven’t seen her in ages. Usually when I have free time it would definitely be spent with Tiffany. That is, before that very day. Guess I have no choice but to go.

 

Yuri’s POV

She said nothing else but a greeting since she came in. She lost so much weight too, at first sight of my used-to-be best pal my heart just clenched. She used to be that chubby kid around the corner jumping around asking all of us to have ice cream with her. Sigh I guess this is what love can get us to be.

“So Taeng. Are you going to talk about it?”

“About what?”

“Tiffany of course. Isn’t she the reason why you’re in such a bad shape?”

“I’m not in any bad shap-“

“Don’t deny. Tsk You and Fany are exactly the same. In denial.”

“…”

“…”

“How is she?”

“She’s nowhere better than you buddy. She does love you. Sicababy heard it from her personally. She’s suffering too. She’s not avoiding you on purpose Taeng, she’s just confused. Her father has confessed to her that he does not want her to be influenced by us and become like us. No matter what we say or her siblings say she wouldn’t budge.”

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Am I hearing what I am hearing? She loves me? But why? Wait… She’s avoiding me because of her father? But….

“Aren’t you going to fight for her?” Yul frowned

“Huh? Wait. You mean… She loves me but she’s hesitating because of her father. But why is she avoiding me?”

“Seems like you really need someone to knock sense into you Taeng. She doesn’t want to hurt you. Get it? Weight out your own options buddy, she’s definitely worth it.” Yuri patted me on my shoulder and left.

I sunk into my own seat, stunned. What should I do now, since I know what she feels about me? I stood up with determination, and walked out of the café.

 

Mr Hwang’s POV

I am shocked. This young lady that is standing right in front of me right now in my office bowing 90 degrees, which I know as my daughter’s best friend is asking for my permission to date her?! What is this?

 

Third Person POV

Flashback to about 5 minutes ago

Taeyeon walked into Mr Hwang’s Office after she heard permission from the said man behind the door.

“Ah Taeyeonnie, I haven’t seen you around for a while. How are you and your parents doing?” Mr Hwang asked, surprised at the appearance of his best friend’s daughter at his office.

“We’re all fine Mr Hwang, but I’m here to talk to you about something,” Taeyeon calmly replied.

Mr Hwang gave her a nod to urge her to continue, amused with the sudden formal address from the young woman instead of the usual Daddy Hwang he is used to listening to for more than 2 decades.

“Sir, I am here today to ask for permission to date your daughter before asking her personally. The both of us love each other a lot, but she is bothered and hesitating because of your views. I understand that you are uncomfortable with the fact that the both of us are girls but please do understand as well that I am willing to do and sacrifice anything for your daughter. I promise that I will take care of her and love her with all my heart. *bow* Please give us the blessings.”

End of Flashback

 

Mr Hwang’s POV

I frowned as I weighed out the pros and cons of the situation. Well I don’t see anything bad about my youngest dating Taeyeon other than the fact that they are both girls. I have seen Taeyeon grow up to a stunning young woman although I really think she needs to express herself better. It must have taken her a lot of courage to come and look for me. I have seen how Mi Young have been these few days, hardly eating or sleeping. The eye-smiles she inherited from her mother do not show any more recently, so this must be the reason why. Is this what you were trying to tell me last night in my dreams, my love?

“Do your parents know about this?” I asked, keeping a straight face.

“They do, sir. My mom has been supportive of me on this matter since I told them about my uality. I have talked to the both of them about Tiffany too and they seem ok about it,” Taeyeon replied, staying the same position.

“How do you know you’re in love with my daughter? It might be sisterly love for all you know,” I replied, asking the question I always wanted to ask my daughter’s suitors.

Taeyeon then finally looked into my eyes with a serious expression, as if trying to prove to me that she’s sincere, and said,

“Sir, I’ll be very honest and tell you that I do not have an exact reason as to why I love Tiffany. All I know is that she makes me happy. I feel hurt when she cries, sad when she feels the same. I want to protect her from harm at all times, even though all we did was to just go through the haunted house at the amusement park. I want to make her happy. I want to be the one that wipes off all her tears. I want to be the one that comforts her when she needs it. I want to be the one who takes care of her when she falls sick. I feel hurt when she tries to date anyone else. I want to be there for her all the time, in every chapter of her life, no matter whether it is good or bad.”

I feel impressed and touched. This is even better than the answer I have been looking forward to. Finally, I decided to ask her one last question.

“What if I said no?”

“I would not give up on her sir, no matter who says no. I will still be there for her, rain or shine, whether she is aware of it or not. I will continue trying to convince you through my actions every single day that I mean it. If she rejects me, I will be looking out for her from afar, or as her best friend if she still allows me to be. I will wait until the day she is happy with someone else that is capable of taking care of her, before I slowly distance myself from her and let go. From there watch her from a distance because it is enough for me to know that she is safe and happy,” She looked at me unmoved, and not surprised with my question at all. She probably had been expecting me to say no. Am I really that mean, or is she just really nervous?

“Then you should probably go back to calling me Daddy, since I’ll be expecting you to be married to my daughter in future,” I beamed my best smile at her.

 

A/N:

So how was it? I'm sorry its like freaking long. I'm kinda sick and I do not know how to shorten it any further. I know the story is kinda main stream and expected. Oh well, for my first story and since i only planned for it to be a one-shot, I'm proud of myself already. ^-^ Subscibe, Comment, Upvote! I can't promise I'll update soon, but I promise I'll finish up. =D

Taeyeon's ringtone : Love Sick - TaeTiSeo