VI : I love you.

Look Around You !

" I love you."

Song : Banana - G.Na

_________________________________

' Second phase ? What the is the second phase ? And what is his plan ?! God, can't remember what he told him..' HyunSeung thought to himself. He thought for a long time, trying to remember what his Doojoon's plan and what he told him. 'He said that he stopped stalking on him. And now, the second phase begin. How many phase did he say ? Aish !! I can't remember. Come on, HyunSeung... It was a abbreviation.. .. What did he say ? First phase is over..Stalking is over. That suppose to be the first phase.. But what's the second phase..? Aish..'

HyunSeung was cut off from his thoughts by a voice.

" HyunSeung. Are you okay ? "

" Yoseob. Glad to see you. Feeling better ? "

" Hum, yeah.. Seung, you already asked me about that this morning. Are you sick ? "

" Oh, I do ? Aha, this man made me furious..I'm going crazy, I forget everything aha " HyunSeung laughed awkwardly, scratching his head. He hoped that Yoseob won't ask questions. But it failed. Yoseob looked at him, suspicious.

" Who made you angry ? Do you want me to punch him ?"

" No, it's okay. I won't let you see him. It's not good for you. "

Yoseob raised an eyebrow, confused. 'What is he talking about ?'

" Hum, okay.. Anyway, can I eat ? Are you too busy ? If there are too much customers, I can come later. "

" Well, I would prefer if you came later, the servers are overwhelmed .. Sorry. "

" It's okay, I'm fine ! See you later, then. "

Yoseob smiled, and left. HyunSeung felt sorry. It's the 4th time that he has to postpone Yoseob's dinner this week. His restaurant became more famous, it's not that he was complaining but he felt sorry for his friend.



______________________________



Yoseob smiled and left. A fake smile. Because, honestly, he was starving and wait a bit longer was like torture. He sighed. What can he do now ? It was 9:46 p.m. He decided to go to the near park. He sat on a bench and looked up to the sky. He admitted that sometimes he missed this bastard who was stalking on him. It was funny. Not that he missed this bastard, not all ! He just missed his presence. He felt somewhat reassured when he knew that this men followed him everywhere.

It's been a week since Doojoon stopped follow him. He don't saw him anymore. Even at the restaurant. It is as if he had become a ghost. As if he had disappeared from circulation. He found that strange. First, he don't like when this man started follow him. Now, he stopped suddenly. 'Maybe, I punched him too hard..' He laughed. 'He deserved it.'

He smiled again. Actually, Doojoon was pretty handsome. He was taller than Yoseob, and the blond was used to be surrounded by tall people. His eyes, inexpressive and cold, were attractive. His casual style made him pretty. His brown hair were always combed. And above all, his voice was both calm and firm. Yoseob found that extremly y. He shooked his head. It's not that he missed this guy, no, definitely not. He missed his presence. Yeah, that's that. He missed someone beside him.

Suddenly, he heard a noise coming from the bushes.

" Is there anyone ? Hello ? " Yoseob said. He never get scared about a noise, so why now ? 'No, I'm not scared. I'm just surprise. I'll..I'll return to HyunSeung's restaurant and..yeah. I'll wait there'

He stood up and started to walk to HyunSeung's restaurant when he heard a shrill cry. He stopped, like frozen.

" Seriously, is there anyone ? "

A figure came from the bushes. It surprised Yoseob who let out a little cry.

" Omo, I'm sorry ! Did I scared you ? Sorry.. I told to my boyfriend I didn't want to do it.. But he won't listen me..We both fall on the floor.. I scared you with my cry ? I'm sorry, Oppa ! "

" Oh you were just.. Oh.. Ahaha, it's okay.. Just.. Continue what you were doing.. I'll go first, haha, bye ! " Yoseob said, laughing awkwardly. He left the girl alone. When Yoseob was far, she smirked.

" Is this enough ? "

" Yes. Thank you, HyunA. I'll call you if I need you again. You were perfect. " a voice said in the dark.

" Seriously, Oppa, why did you want to scare him ? "

" This, my dear cousin, is the proof that this stupid boy doesn't feel safe anymore. And when the time comes, I can get my revenge. "

" Oppa, it's not good to get revenge. This boy was cute, you know. Aigoo.. And why do you want to get revenge ? "

" It's not your business. Go home, your parents may kill me if I let you out too late. "

" Oppa, I'm not a children anymore ! I can take care of myself alone. "

" Just, go home. "

" Tss.. Bye Oppa ! Don't be too nasty ! "

The girl left. And the man stood where he was.



____________________________________________



Yoseob ran to HyunSeung's restaurant. When he arrived in front of the main door, he stopped for catch his breath. 'Oh gosh, she scared me. What kind of people make.. Oh nevermind, I don't want to think about that..'

He pushed the door and entered in the restaurant. It was 10:21 p.m. HyunSeung saw Yoseob and waved at him.

" Oh, you're here. I felt bad for you waiting. You're hungry ? " HyunSeung smiled.

" HyunSeung, I'm starving right now. I'd love if you can bring me a dinner.."

" Sure. "

" Junhyung isn't here ? "

" He's in Los Angeles. For some case or something like that. "

" Oh. "



________________________________



Doojoon's phone rang. He picked up.

" Hello ? "

" Hey, man. It's Siwon right now. I've got something to tell you."

" Go ahead. "

" Hum.. For your business, I've got some problems. "

" Yeah ? What's wrong ?"

" It's a bit harder than I thought to find informations about your man. So, it'll probably take longer than I thought. You're in a hurry ? "

" Not, at all. "

" Fine. I'll call you when I have more informations. "

" Okay. I hang up. Bye. "

Doojoon smirked. If Siwon takes longer to find the information, it leaves him more time to develop the second phase. It was perfect. Junhyung returning to Seoul tomorrow. Perfect.

Even if he missed stalking the boy, he thought that to wait to see him rewarded later. A voice disburted him. He turned around and saw a boy standing in front of him. The boy looked down and he played with his fingers.

" Yeah ? "

" Ca-can I talk to y-y-you ? " The guy stuttered. He looks shy. Doojoon raised an eyebrow.

" Who are you ? "

" O-oh.. I.. I'm Kikwang and I.. " the boy tried to look up but when he saw Doojoon staring at him, his cheeks became slighty red.

" Go ahead. I don't really have time. "

" W-well.. I..I love you. " Kikwang said, becoming red as a tomato.



_______________________________________________________

 

Tada ! 5th and 6th chapter update ! Normally, only the 5th chapter should have been update but I didn't update yesterday so..^^"
Also, sorry for making you wait ><' I was busy yesterday and had friends this week-end.. ^^"

So.. A bit DooSeob in here, they missed each other :D Kikwang appereared as a minor character.. You'll see why in the next chapter :D
I let you guess who is the voice in the dark... And who stole Yoseob's folder :D
 What else ? Huh.. Don't know. Ask me if there is anything you don't understand, okay ? :D

The next chapter will be update tomorrow normally :D With comments reply too :)
Lalala~ So.. Hum.. Enjoy \o/


Preview :

'Why I am here ? And.. Who owns this house ? What happened yesterday ? Why my head hurts ?'

" You're awake ? It's good. Are you okay ? "

" You ! Why do you bring me here ?! And what did you do to me ?! Bastard ! "

" Calm down, okay ? I've saved you idiot ! "

" What.. ?"

Comment are love, thanks for subscribing :D♥