XII : Destiny.

Look Around You !

" Destiny don't makes things by chance. You don't meet people by chance. Things happen because they have to happen. (..) You know what we say ? Love is like a rose, beautiful but dangerous. "

 

Song : I'm not the one - 3OH!3

 

_______________________________

 

Wednesday. Yoseob kept thinking about what happened. He kept wondering himself what should he do, trust or not trust ? Give time or not give time ? Does act like nothing happened is the best solution ? He don't know. He kept walking through Seoul, exploring streets after streets, squares after squares. He reached a point where he wondered if he hadn't seen this store. He shoked his head and walked away.  

The son of the manager smiled. That was four times that this type passed his shop, stopping, hesitating and then walking away again. He actually wondered if Doojoon had already confess to him. He wondered if Doojoon will need him. He wished that he'll need it, because his life was boring and a bit of action can't be bad.  
 
Yoseob kept walking and really thought he'll going crazy. He kept remembered what happened. He suddenly felt guilty, leaving Doojoon alone without a reply. He thought that the older must have had a broken heart. After all, Yoseob fled without answering. He kept feeling guilty about his reaction.
 
 


*FLASHBACK*


 
" I really love you, Yoseob. " Doojoon said. Yoseob's heart jumped in his chest. First, Doojoon's smile and now, Doojoon's confession, his heart quickened. He wanted to look away, even to go away. But Doojoon took his chin, they looked at each others.
 
" Can you ? Giving me time ? Can you ? " Doojoon broke the silence first. Yoseob was scared and apparently, Doojoon saw that. He released the younger. " I'm sorry.. Can you answer me ? "

But instead of answering, Yoseob ran away. He couldn't take this anymore, he felt a pressure on him, something he hadn't felt in years. And another feeling, he can't describe. He ran fast, trying to find the hill he was last time.

Doojoon stayed here. He smiled, weakly. He sighed heavily. ' What were you thinking, Doojoon ? A reply now ? You thought he can love you ? .. ' He said to himself as he walked away, returning home.


 
*END FLASHBACK*


 
Yoseob face-palmed himself. He sighed, saying to himself that he wasn't a kid anymore. 'Why can't I choose something ? I'm an adult, now !' The pressure got into him. ' Oh ! What should I do ?!' He lift his head, and looked around him. 'I've already been here. This store, I saw it..'
 
" If you're wondering, yes, you've already been here. " A voice said. Yoseob looked at the store, and found a man leaning against the store's door. He smiled.
 
" How do you know that ? " Yoseob asked, a bit confused. He never saw this guy, but this guy knew if Yoseob came here or not.
 
" I saw you. This is the 5th time you come here, counting this one. You must be really disturbed if you don't even look where you're going, huh ? " The guy smiled again, his eyes disappeared, forming eyes-smile. Yoseob went to him a little, mumbling.
 
" Who knows. "
 
" I know. " Yoseob raised an eyebrow, and the other guy laughed, his eyes disappeared again. " Oh, I'm Kikwang by the way. Why don't you come in ? "
 
" Yoseob. I don't have the time. " Yoseob said.
 
" You don't have time if you don't want to have it. You can always find time, provided you want. Or maybe, you're too busy. " Kikwang smirked.
 
" Good point. I'm busy. " Yoseob said.
 
" Busy thinking ? I guess. Don't you see the name of my store ? " Kikwang pointed his finger up, and Yoseob lift his head. 'Destiny' Yoseob read. He smirked.
 
" I guess you're thinking that it's the destiny that makes me come here ? "
 
" Of course. I go, follow me if you can, follow me if you want. " Kikwang smirked, and pushed the door. Yoseob smiled. 'Funny guy.' Yoseob looked around him and thought 'Mmh.. Nothing to do..' He looked at the store. ' Nothing to loose either, let's go.'

He opened the door and walked through the store. A lot of things, memorabilia, pictures, articles everywhere, glasses, stuffs. ' What kind of store is that ?' He jumped a bit when he heard a chuckle. He turned around and saw Kikwang grinning at him.


" So, you came. Take a sit, here, I prepared tea. " He said as he placed two cups of tea on a table.

" You knew I will come, right ? " Yoseob said as he sat down on the chair.

" Who knows ? " Kikwang smiled.

" What kind of store is that ? What do you sell ? " Yoseob said, wondering and looking at the store.

" Curious, huh ? We sell everything.. Articles, perfumes, stuffs, foods and even.." Kikwang stopped, Yoseob looked at him, confuse.

" Even ? "

" Humans. " Yoseob froze, Kikwang laughed hard. " No, it was a joke, relax ! We don't sell humans, but actually animals. "

" Eh..That wasn't funny.." Yoseob frowned.

" Who said it had to be funny ? " Kikwang smiled. " Anyway, I guess you find time to come here ?"

" Yeah, my mind stopped disturbing me. " Yoseob looked around him, again.

" Why is this called 'Destiny ?' "

" Oh I see. Destiny ? Who knows ? Do you want to try something ? "

" Tss. What kind of thing ? "

" Reading thoughts. " Yoseob laughed, sarcastically.

" Yeah, you're going to tell me that after drinking, you'll read in my tea ? You're funny ! "

" See, you started first. You read in my mind. " Yoseob glanced at Kikwang, his face was serious. He smirked.

" Fine, go ahead, read in my mind. What was I thinking while I walked earlier ? "

" You don't trust me, right ? " Kikwang asked.

" How can I ? It's not rationnal. No one can read in another's person mind. And ! Specially in mine. "

" Why not ? A dilemma. You're lost. Look like you have to choose. "

" That was easy, is that all you can ? " Yoseob said as he tried to stay serious. Deep in his heart, he knew he started to get worried. He don't really want to someone read in him.

" It's not that. It's not hard for you to choose, you're used to. But that kind of choice. Pressure, fear..and a love ? Oh ! I got it ! Someone confessed to you ! Right ? Right ?! " Kikwang smiled as he saw Yoseob's face became dark. The blond boy remained silent.

" But, you're not sure if you can trust.. him ? A guy ! Ohoho ! Funny " Kikwang chuckled and continued. " Hard past ? Promise broke ? Someone betrayed you ? " he asked.

" Who knows. " Yoseob said with a little voice.

" What are you going to do ? "

" You're the one who read in my mind ! You should know.. " Yoseob frowned.

" Of course, but I'm not the one who have to choose. It's you. " Kikwang smirked, again.

" What should I do ? What will you do if you were me ? "

" I'm not you. It doesn't matter, you don't need to know my opinion, neither the others. Because, at the end, it's your life. It's you who will suffers the consequences. Not the others. " Kikwang smiled, trying to reassure the boy.  

" Huh, that doesn't really help me.. " Yoseob rolled his eyes and saw the clock. He stand up quickly and said. " ! It's already 7:04 p.m ! HyunSeung's gonna kill me ! I'm late.. " He finished his tea and put the cup on the table. " I'm sorry, I have to go ! "

He started to go, but Kikwang called him. He turned to him.

" Destiny don't makes things by chance. You don't meet people by chance. Things happen because they have to happen. You meet this guy because you have to meet him. It's the same for his confession and your choice. " He stopped, looking at a confused Yoseob.

" Do you mean I have to trust him ? "

" You know what we say ? Love is like a rose, beautiful but dangerous. But ! It doesn't mean that you can't love, it doesn't mean that you can't give him a chance. "

" So, can I trust him ? "

" I never said that. It's up to you to choose. " Kikwang smiled and Yoseob left. The eyes-smile guy took Yoseob's cup, looked inside and smiled at the form on the inside. The remains of the tea leaves had formed something.

" Well. You see, I can read in your tea. Now, what will happen ? "

He left the cup of tea on the table and left the room. A heart, inside the cup.



_______________________________



Yoseob ran fast. He knew that HyunSeung would be furious against him, the service had already started, customers will probably already there. He arrived at the restaurant, panting hard. He entered inside, and saw HyunSeung. HyunSeung lift his head, and frowned. Yoseob advanced towards HyunSeung.

" Go and change. Hurry up. " He said coldly.

" Sorry.."

After changing, he went back to the main room but as soon as he entered, he froze. Doojoon sat at the bar. He forgot that the older came every night. He took a deep breath and started to work. He expected that the other looks at him as he had always done, but not a look. Yoseob didn't know what to do. HyunSeung noticed that Yoseob acting strangely ,on several occasions, he had made mistake in orders, he had forgotten to serve the tables and had even broken glasses. Yoseob passed by the bar, HyunSeung took the opportunity to catch him by the arm.

" If you don't feel good today, if you don't have the mood to work, tell me now. "

" I'm fine. Let me go, HyunSeung. "

" Yoseob, you broke glasses, you forgot orders, if you're really good, tell me what's wrong ? "

" Nothing's wrong. I'm fine, let me go. "

" I confessed. He fled, it's my fault if he don't work good. I disturbs him, I mind him, I embarrassed him. I'm leaving. Sorry, HyunSeung, send me the cost of glasses and all that he has broken. My fault,I'm gonna pay. " Doojoon suddenly interrupted the conversation and left.

HyunSeung's eyes widened. His jaw dropped.

" He confessed ? " HyunSeung. Yoseob nodded. " Yoseob.. What..What are you going to do ? "

Yoseob was confused. Doojoon seemed so sad, so tired. 'Is it his plan ? Make me feel guilty ? What should I do ?' HyunSeung released Yoseob who returned to work. The sound of glass breaking was heard. HyunSeung sighed, but he saw Yoseob running outside. He smiled and sighed relieved.

Yoseob ran outside, he tried to find Doojoon, after a bit of walking, he saw a familiar figure who entered his car. He was sure now. He felt like he have to do that. He held the door of Doojoon's car. The older didn't look at him, but suddenly he looked at him. Suddenly, Yoseob talked, he said a sentence that surprised Doojoon.

" Fine. I'll give you time. Don't ask me why, don't ask me how much, don't ask to trust you now, don't ask me to love you soon, don't ask me to be nice with you. I said I'll give you time, okay. Prove me that you love me, prove me that you need me, prove me I'm something to you, prove me you'll never hurt me, prove me you'll never let me, prove me. And maybe, yes, maybe I can love you. "

 

_______________________________

 

TADA ! 12th chapter, update ! I'm sorry, maybe you guys were so eager to know if Yoseob will accept Doojoon's feelings or not !
Kikwang appeared again, I'm sorry, this part might be a bit boring but I wanted to put it ! :)

I said the story will not exceed 20 chapters, but that doesn't mean that I'll stop bothering you and stop putting the suspense :D Sorry guys, suspense isn't over yet ! :D
I think, the story will stop in chapter 15..Maybe a bit before. And ! I'll put suspense until the end :D
No preview, sorry~  The end is coming, so I don't put previews anymore ^^ I just can tell you that there will have more DooSeob's moments in the next chapter ! :D
Sorry for spellings errors.. So bad in grammar ! ><

Comments reply :

@ReddyHong : If you said so ! Yoseob accepted Doojoon's feelings but not totally, sorry~ No, no, no, I can't stop putting suspense, like it too much. Huhu~ Thank you ! :)
@Straighcut : Thank you so much ! I'm not a hard worker, I take my time to write, so I'll have to wait :D
@meco_comain : Thank you, all of you readers deserved DooSeob's past in one chapter, you guys waited a lot so.. :)


 

Thank you for subscribing and commenting ! You guys are the best !
Love from Author-ssi