V : Things went well.

Look Around You !

" You're my friend and I don't want to get my hands dirty for a bastard like you, but if I saw you again (..) things are going to be really really bad for you. Now, leave. "

 

Song : Superman - Super Junior

______________________________________________

 

" About Yoseob ? Wae ? Something happened to him ? " HyunSeung said a bit worried.

" As far as I know, he was with you so he was safe. No, it's not that. Something important happened, but not to him. "

" What happened ? "

" Remember, you told me to hide a folder with personnal things about him ? " Junhyung said, looking at the closet. HyunSeung nodded. " What was inside ? " he continued.


" Okay, before I told you everything, you just have to know that this conversation never happened. I don't told you, you don't know what I will tell you, right ? Inside this folder, there are importants things about Yoseob's past. Like, informations on his family and persons he sent to prison. And..a very personnal thing."

" He sent people in prison ? Who ? Important people ? " Junhyung said as HyunSeung nodded. He sighed. " I did well to separate the folder into parts. " He thought a bit. " What's the personnal thing ? And who are importants people ? "

" I can't tell you about the personnal thing. It's impossible. He will seriously kill me or leave me. He denounced and testified for the trial of drug dealers, rapists, robbers, gangsters etc.. They were wanted by the police and quite known in this..environnement. Yoseob helped the police just for a dozen. I'm sure he know more about this subject than he said but I don't know why he don't want to help the police for catch the others. He always refused their offers to protect him if he help them.. For me, he only denounced them as a revenge. You know, Junhyung, Yoseob don't take his revenge if he hasn't a good reason.. Even if he didn't say anything about that, that's what I think.. But, why do you ask that ?"

" He seriously did that ? Woaw. This guy. I asked you that because.. " Junhyung sighed and HyunSeung understood that something was wrong. " Because one part of the folder disappeared.." Junhyung continued, then looked at HyunSeung.

" ! Which part ? "

" I don't know what was inside, I couldn't tell you.. I'm sorry, HyunSeung. "

" It's okay, it's not your fault.. Who stole it ? Oh, give me others parts, I will know which part is missing. "

Junhyung stood up as he said " I don't know who stole it. Cameras were turned off. No footprints, no fingerprints. No mark. The lock wasn't forced. Work of a professional. " He took several folders around the room and gave them to HyunSeung. "Here are they. "

" Indeed, if there is any indication, it's serious. Do you called the police or something ? Thank. You hidded them well. " HyunSeung smiled to his boyfriend.

" I don't call the police. I wanted to call you first. Yeah, exept the one that was stolen. "

HyunSeung became silent. He looked the folder, trying to know which part of Yoseob's past was stolen. After a few moment, he looked up at Junhyung. He sighed and put the folder on Junhyung's desktop.

" . The part about his family disappeared. The list of people he sent to jail too. Aish.. This isn't good. "

" Let me guess.. No words to Yoseob ? Act like nothing happened ? And see how things are going to evolve ? "

HyunSeung nodded. He added :


" I take this with me. It's not that I don't trust you anymore, you know. But if someone stole that in your office, he may come again. I'll go first. See you later, love you. "

" Yeah, I agree with that. Love you too. "



______________________________________________



A week passed since it all began. Since Yoseob and Doojoon talked for the seconde time. HyunSeung worked hard at his restaurant due to his reputation. Junhyung was busy with a case, like Doojoon. The older of them went several days to Japan. And Junhyung went to Los Angeles for the case. HyunSeung didn't see Yoseob as often as before. He was sure that the blond avoided coming to the restaurant for fear of seing Doojoon.

Friday came. Junhyung was still in Los Angeles while Doojoon had returned from Japan two days ago. As usual, Doojoon was sitting on his usual place with a glasse of whisky. HyunSeung felt uncomfortable without Junhyung. Doojoon was his friend, of course but he don't know him that much. It's always Junhyung and HyunSeung who started to talk then Doojoon joined them. But now, it was different. Because Junhyung wasn't there. Because HyunSeung wanted to talk about Yoseob's folder. He suddenly remembered that he needed to say something to him.

" Tired ? Bad day ? " HyunSeung broke the silence. He always started a conversation like that before, it always worked. Instead of talking about his day, Doojoon nodded.

" Oh, hey, I forgot ! I need to talk to you  " HyunSeung added with a lower voice. " Please, leave Yoseob alone now ! " Doojoon looked up at him.

" Alreay done."

" What ? You're not stalking on him anymore ? "

" No."

" I don't know you give up easily. "

" He isn't fun anymore. I don't want a poor and stupid guy. This kid isn't fun anymore. "

" What ?! Do you mean you played with him ?! It was just a game for you ?! " HyunSeung started to get angry. He knew that Doojoon had dark sides in him, he knew that this guy can do anything if he wanted something and he knew that he can be a bastard. But he really thought that he was interest in Yoseob. Junhyung said to not worry and he looked really serious when he said that. But now, everything is turned upside down.

" Of course. I will not waste my time behind a kid like him. Seriously, who do you think I am ? " Doojoon smirked as he took a sip of whiskey.

HyunSeung's jaw dropped. He looked at Doojoon angry. If there wasn't any customers in his restaurant right now, he would probably punch Doojoon.

" You hurt him, you know that ?! "

" Oh, poor baby. Hey, you know what ? I don't care. "

" You don't care ?! He was a toy for you ? It's only that ?! "

" Only that. Why ? Are you angry, HyunSeung ? "

" Bastard ! "

" Thanks. Hey, be careful HyunSeung. We're in a restaurant and I'm your customer. Is it like that you treat a customer ? You're such a bad boss. "

He took Doojoon by the collar and told him in his ear :

" Listen to me carefully. I don't ing care if you want to take your revenge if Yoseob did something wrong to you. I don't ing care if it's your toy. I don't ing care if you were just acting ! But I swore to Junhyung that if you hurt Yoseob, I'll kill you. You don't even know how hard was his life before, you don't know what he endured ! You're my friend and I don't want to get my hands dirty for a bastard like you, but if I saw you again, here or around Yoseob, things are going to be really really bad for you. Now, leave."

He released Doojoon and looked in his eyes. Doojoon thought that HyunSeung can be pretty scary when he get angry. He smirked.

" I know, Junhung told you to not worry. So, why do you worry HyunSeung ? The game isn't over. I said that I already stopped stalking on him. Not that my plan was over. "

He stood up and looked at a confused HyunSeung. He walked to the exit and before leaving he said :  

" Second phase, HyunSeung. Remember the second phase. " He smirked archly at him. 'Everything went well. Doojoon, you're definitely an awesome men.'

__________________________________________________

5th chapter ! Go to the 6th chapter for preview and all ! Enjoy :D