III : an angry Yoseob isn't good for you.

Look Around You !

" It's not as simple as you thing ! (..)  You can't forced someone to give you what he have evenf if he don't want to. You can't forced someone to love you even if you love him ! "

Song : Danger - F(x) Ballad Version Piano by smrr00

__________________________________
 

The same day, Doojoon went to HyunSeung's restaurant. He sat at the bar, on the same chair he always sat. Doojoon was a bit surpise to find Junhyung beside him, but he don't really payed attention to that. Instead, he saw this little blond again. He smiled.  

" What's bring you here on a Saturday's night, Doojoon ? I alway thought you only came on Friday. Something's happened ? Did you do something to Yoseob ? He seemed angry. " HyunSeung asked, raising an eyebrow, surprised to find Doojoon here.

" Oh, nothing. But, hey HyunSeung, how long have you neglected your friends ? " responded Doojoon a bit angry.

" Hey, man, calm down ! Don't talk to Seungie, like that ! " Junhyung defended his boyfriend. HyunSeung stopped Junhyung, gave him a rassure glance but he seemed confused.

" I don't understand, go ahead, explain ! "

" You knew that Yoeob had no home, don't you ? You knew that he spent his night in the metro, sleeping on a bench ? Did you only know that ? Isn't he your bestfriend ?! "

HyunSeung remained silent, his eyes averted Doojoon's eyes. He thought a moment, 'If he already know, I have to tell him the truth, right ?'. He looked at Yoseob who ate at his usual table, not knowing what happened. 'I'm sorry, Seob. I'm gonna talk about you.'

" I already know that. " HyunSeung finally said. Doojoon frowned.

" And you do nothing ? Damn, he's your friend, yes or no ? "


" It's not as simple as you think. Yoseob isn't as simple as you think. You don't know him, don't come to judge me and him either. I tried to bring him home, he don't want to, I can't force him ! "

HyunSeung said, becoming a little angry. He continued.

" Seriously, Doojoon, you're my friend and he's too but sometimes, you need to understand that things aren't easy and you can't have everything you want. You can't forced someone to give you what he have if he don't want to. You can't forced someone to love even if you love him.  It's the same for Yoseob ! He don't want to live in a house, he prefer to sleep outside, I tried to force him, but I understood that I can't. He had his past, he can't live in a house, that's all. "

He stopped and mumbled " , I said too much. "

" What's so bad in his past that he doesn't live in a house ? What kind of people prefers to sleep outside rather than in a house ? " Doojoon admitted that he was a little bit confused. 'Does Yoseob had a life that hard ? Or is just silly to ask for charity, one night ?'

" The Yoseob's kind. "

Doojoon turned to look at Yoseob. He analysed the guy as he tried to understand how this man had a hard life. He smirked. This mysterious side in Yoseob want him to know everything about him. He wanted this really. And he wanted to know now. He turned back to HyunSeung.

" Are you going to tell me what's happened to him ? I really want to know now. "

" Hell, no ! I've already said too much. " HyunSeung answered.

" Tss. I don't care, in few I'll now all about this guy. Things will be more insteresting. " Doojoon smirked again.

" I don't like what you are doing. And aside me, no one knows about Yoseob. I really don't know how you're gonna know everything about him. And I'm serious, be careful, if you're not his friend, Yoseob can make things really bad for you. "


HyunSeung frowned, meanwhile Junhyung smiled at the situation. He was amused by the two arguing. He was amused because he knew that if HyunSeung warned someone, it was better to take seriously. But, in the other hand, he was amused because he knew that if Doojoon had a goal, regardless how hard the situation was, he would go through. He knew that Doojoon had already a plan in his head. He was the kind of person who did their best for having the best result. And, luckily it worked often. He was amused, really. He was eager to see how things would elvove.

Yoseob was still eating. He saw this man coming into the restaurant. He saw this man looking at him. He saw this man stalking at him, yesterday. And above all, he saw him talking with HyunSeung and HyunSeung's boyfriend, Junhyung. That was what made him most angry. His curiosity wanted to know what they had talked. 'Aish.. I'm going crazy ! Yang Yoseob, since when do you care what others say ?' He saw the man who stalked him leaving the bar. He took his chance and made his way to the bar. He sat just beside Junhyung who jumped a little by coming so suddenly. Yoseob looked at HyunSeung, a bit angry.

" Who is he ? What do he want to me ? What did you tell him ? " he asked.

" Hi, Yoseob. Have you enjoy your dinner ? " smiled HyunSeung trying to calm Yoseob.

" Don't play with me, HyunSeung ! " Yoseob said stronger.

" Hey, Yoseob, just calm down, okay ? Don't yell at him. " Yoseob looked at Junhyung, frowning.

" Shut up. So, HyunSeung, go ahead. Tell me e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. " Junhyun was amazed. The force of his words had silenced, him, Yong Junhyung, the former bad boy. He meet him several times, but he wasn't like this. He was surprised. This little man was stronger that he can thought.

" Hum..His name is Doojoon. I don't know what he want from you, and I didn't tell him anything. " HyunSeung lied about the last part. He had to. If Yoseob knew that HyunSeung said a little too much, he will definitely kill him or something like that.

" You're definitely not ing good at lying, HyunSeung. " Yoseob smirked because he saw HyunSeung's hesitation. And now, he frozzed. He continued " Come on, Seung. I won't do anything, just tell me the truth. "  

" Okay, okay. I told him some things. But I really didn't want it, it just came out of my mouth.. He understood that you hadn't a house, you know, I'm sure you saw him stalking at you, right ? "

" Of course, I saw him ! Seriously, I didn't know there was someone like him in this world. I mean, how can he be so indiscret ? " Yoseob said. Junhyung chuckled, Yoseob was right. Doojoon and discretion were like 2.

" Mmh, yeah. So, he asked me why I didn't take you home since you are my bestfriend ? I just told him that I can't because your past and blabla.." HyunSeung avoided Yoseob's eyes.

" You said that ?! Did you say anything about that ? Tell me you don't because I'm gonna kill you, Jang HyunSeung ! Did you say more ? " Yoseob felt anger coming in his mind. 'Damn ! Stupid HyunSeung, always talking to much !'

" Not really.. I just told him how we met..And some others things.."

Yoseob took his head in his hand. He thought for a moment before leaving the bar. He needed to be alone, to think without any noises.

" Yoseob, wait I- " HyunSeung can't finish his sentence. Yoseob was gone already.

" Do you think I did wrong ? " HyunSeung asked to Junhyung. Junhyung shooked his head.

" No, I don't Seung. Things are gonna be more interesting now. " He smiled to HyunSeung, trying to reassure him. " You know, this guy, Yoseob, I didn't expect he was strong. He surprised me. He can be really scary when he is angry. Words of former bad boy. "

HyunSeung nodded. He hoped that Yoseob won't do anything.
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 

Doojoon just leaved the restaurant as he received a call from SiWon. He picked up.

" Hey man. I've got informations for you. Want ?

" You already have all informations ? "

" No, just few. You want to wait ? "

" No. Be at my office in few minutes ? See ya. "

He hung up and went to his car. It takes him few minutes to arrive at his office. SiWon was already here, with KyuHyun.

" You're fast. " said Doojoon while shaking their hands.

" Man, if I knew I was going to discover all this things about your man. Seriously, where did you find that guy ? How can a person have all this past and live normally ? "

" Just give me the paper ! "

" I hadn't find everything about him, you know. Some pages were white or they weren't there anymore. Do you want to know more ? " SiWon said a little hesitant.

" Yeah. "

" It'll take a little bit longer, so. " SiWon stood up and opened the door. He continued :

" Be careful with him. I'm sure there is something else about him that isn't good. "

" Something dangerous ? " Doojoon asked raising an eyebrow.

" No, something hard to live with. "

And SiWon leaved. Doojoon had the paper in his hand. He took a deep breath, and read it. His eyes widened when he saw informations. So, Yoseob was like a superhero ? He had been convicted more than a dozen gangsters. Dangerous gangsters, drug dealers, rapists sought. All of them were in prison for the rest of their life. Plus, he had lost all his entire family. Yang Yoseob, 22 years old, Seoul. His parents ran a shop but they died during a hold up which gone bad. He smiled. This guy was like him, Somehow, he had lived alone for a good time without parents. The difference was that Doojoon's parents were alive and Yoseob's parents weren't. 'Great job, Siwon. But I still don't know why he can't live in a house..' he thought.


He decided to return to the restaurant, he needed to talk with HyunSeung. When he arrived at the restaurant, he saw Yoseob leaving. He smirked and changed his plan. He needed to talk to this boy too. He shouted.

" Hey ! Wait ! "

But unfortunately, he shouldn't have arrested Yoseob at this time.

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 udpate ! I tried to make him longer than the two others, I hope it's okay :)
So, a bit of Yoseob's past is revealed, it's not over :D I just thought about others things for him, kekeke ^^

You'll see why Doojoon shouldn't talk to Yoseob on this night~~~
Again, sorry for the grammar errors.. ><

And a enormous thanks to all subscribers ♥ And comments are love, thanks you so much to everybody :D
The 4th chapter will be udpate Friday 'cause I don't have the time tomorrow.. ;_;
BUT I might edit this chapter, I may post a preview tomorrow so be careful :D

Love, from Author-ssi ♥