XVI : Be mine.

Look Around You !

" The pain you felt was less than that you could have felt if I had to explain everything. You can say that I never hurt you, at least I never hurt with all my strenght. "

Song : R.I.P - 3oh!3

 

____________________________________

 

" Hey, Yoseob. "
 
Doojoon smiled. How happy to see him, even if he looks weak. Yoseob didn't say a word, but deep inside he felt like his heart will jump from his chest. He was back, he felt relieved. He was back, it hurts. And this silence hurts him, as if Doojoon will act normal after all, as if Doojoon waited Yoseob to say something. He hated that, he hated that smile on his face, he hated his voice, his body, he hated him for making him like this. Yoseob frowned like an alert to Doojoon because he started to speak.
 
" I missed you. "

Bung. Another pain inside Yoseob's chest. It hurts to hear that, but he missed him too. The heart squeezed between two feelings. What should he do ? Say that he missed him too ? Or say nothing ? What will hurt the most ? Yoseob didn't speak, he can't, he was frozen, his voice just disappeared when he saw Doojoon.
 
" Do you want explanations ? " Doojoon said, taking a step forward. In a fit of despair, Yoseob managed to say something. He said with a little voice because he knew if he spoke with his whole voice, he will cry.

" You said you'll never leave me. "
 
" I never leave you. I just went away a bit, I never leave you. " Doojoon took another step.
 
" You said you'll never hurt me. "
 
" The pain you felt was less than that you could have felt if I had to explain everything. You can say that I never hurt you, at least I never hurt with all my strenght. " Another step. He was closer to Yoseob, now. " I'm here, now. I'll never let you go. " Another step, Yoseob looked down, away. Doojoon was so close, he could feel his breath on his face.
 
" Liar. Cheater. Stupid. Bastard. Heartbreaker. " Tears started to flow from Yoseob's eyes.
 
" Oh no. I might be stupid and a bastard, but I'll never break your heart, I'll never cheat on you, I'll never lie on you. " Doojoon took another little step. " I asked you Yoseob. Do you want explanations ? Do you want to know the truth ? "
 
Yoseob looked away, so Doojoon took his chin, they were face to face. " No. "
 
" Why ? " Doojoon raised an eyebrow.
 
" Because it hurts to see you, to hear your voice, it hurts like I was burning, like I was beating. I don't want to hear your explanations because it'll hurt. "
 
" And what if you'll feel relieved ? " Yoseob shooked his head. " I have to tell you. I went to America, I saw my father, he asked me a favor, he needed me for some cases, a tricky case and-"

" No, no, no ! I don't want to hear ! Leave me alone, go away. You're a bastard, you left like a ghost, nowhere to find, you don't give me explanations, you lived your life as if I never exist, and now you came back, who do you think you are ?! You don't even know how hard it was for me to accept that you weren't here, I started to change for you, stupid heartbreaker and you left ?! Do you even know how I love you ?! " Yoseob cried, yelled then realized he confessed. He put his hands on his mouth, sniffing like a baby. Doojoon smirked, happily.
 
Yoseob frowned as he saw Doojoon's smirk. " I'm serious ! Stop smirking, bastard "

Then, he started punching Doojoon's chest, crying even more, mumbling insults. Doojoon let him do, he deserved it. Aftewards, he took Yoseob's wrists, the blond looked up, his eyes were swollen, red and full of tears. Gently, slowly, Doojoon brought his lips to Yoseob, the faces were within inches, holding the wrists Yoseob up, he kissed him gently, slowly and surely. First, Yoseob didn't move but the sensation of Doojoon's lips on him was too sweet to handle. He wrapped his arms around Doojoon's neck while Doojoon wrapped his arms around Yoseob's waist, bringing them closer.
 
" You're a bastard, and I hate you. " Yoseob said.
 
" Of course, you do. That's why you let me kiss you. " Doojoon chuckled. " What I will you is going to hurt you. But don't dare run away, don't dare avoid me. Because you'll feel relieved, released. " Doojoon became serious as he released Yoseob. They looked into their eyes.
 
" Your uncle. " Yoseob froze, shooking his head. He didn't want to hear anything about him, he didn't want to. " No, don't go away. I don't finish yet. Your uncle is in prison. That's all. "

 

Yoseob's widened, tears in his eyes. He sniffed, trying to not cry. " That's all ? That's ing fabulous..Idiot. "

 

" You shouldn't cuss, it doesn't suit you. " Doojoon smiled, wiping Yoseob's tears.

 

" Who are you to tell me that, huh ? " Yoseob smiled a bit.

 

" I'm your boyfriend of course ! " Doojoon chuckled.

They kissed again, a hot and sensual kiss. Their fingers intertwined as Doojoon passed his hand under Yoseob'shirt , touching his little skin, sending shivers down the blond's spine. Before their touches become more intense, Yoseob stopped Doojoon, looking at him, he blushed and then said timidly " I love you. Don't ever leave me again. "

 

Doojoon smiled brightly, he took Yoseob's face in his hands " Never. " then he kissed his forehead.

And as strippers, es, people who loved each other, as night fell on Seoul, the clubs opened, the bars were filled, the teens became drunk, while the childrens sleep , on the hill that overlooking Seoul, they were united, offering their bodies to the other.

 

____________________________________

 

" Will you be mine ? Forever ? " Doojoon asked, carrying Yoseob home.

 

" I wasn't already ?" Yoseob smiled. " Because, actually, the first time you kissed, you were mine already. "

Doojoon smiled back, carrying Yoseob on his back. But suddenly, Yoseob saw something. " Oh, look there. See that store ? "

 

" Yeah. "

" That guy work here, you know Kikwang, he work here. Should we go in ? "

 

" No. You're mine tonight, I don't share my boyfriend. " Doojoon said as he passed in front of the store.

" You're mean. "

 

" No, I protect what I own. "  Yoseob blushed, hiding his face into Doojoon's neck. " Fine. Protect me forever then. " he mumbled into his neck.

 

" Deal. Be mine forever, okay ?" Yoseob smiled, kissing Doojoon's neck. " Deal. "

 

____________________________________

 

Kikwang saw Doojoon carrying Yoseob trough the window's store. " Oh, I guess he don't need me. What a pity..I could be fun ! "

He sighed, and went outside, leaning against the door. He stay like that a while when finally his eyes saw something interest. He looked at the man, downward 'He's awesome.' he thought. The man turned his head, he looked at the store then looked at him. He approached the store, still looking at Kikwang.

" Destiny, huh ? " He said. " So, it's destiny if I met a pretty boy like you ? "

" Who knows. " Kikwang gave his eye-smile.

" I don't believe in fate, that's stupid. I'm DongWoon. "

" Kikwang. Then, do you believe in something ? You say it's stupid maybe because fate isn't on your side. "

" I believe in me and in chance. That's enough for me. Oh no, my life is pretty cool, and I can't complain it, I'm free, I can do what I want without constraints. "

" Chance ? Fate, destiny, chance, does it sound the same ? "

" Not to me. You have the chance to be beautiful, because you take care of you. Fate and destiny, well, it is only for people who believe in spirit, those who are lost, those who didn't find a soul mate. "

" So, you mean that I'm lost ? And you mean that you find your soulmate ? " Kikwang asked, confused. He worked in this store since a while, and never be so confused. Was it this boy ? He didn't know.

" I don't know, I'm not you. But, if I tell you you're my soulmate, what would you say ? " Kikwang blushed as DongWon smiled. " Do you belive in first sight, first love ? "

" What if I don't ? "

" What if I seduce you ? "


" What if I refuse ? "

" What if I insist ? What if I fall in love with you ? "

" What if I don't ? "

" What if I make you fall in love with me ? "

" What if I fall in love with you ? "

" Well, in that case, I'll never let you go. " DongWoon said, smiling brightly. Kikwang blushed again. He thought that this boy was gorgeous, and he had repartee.

" Okay, try. Try to make me stay by your side. Try to never let me go. "

" And I succeed ? " DongWoon smirked. " Will you be mine forever ? "

" I will. " Kikwang smiled.

DongWoon smiled, brightly. " So, Kikwang, get ready to fall in love with me and get ready to be mine. "

 

____________________________________



Story complete ! TADA ! 16th chapter. I hope it's okay, even I feel disappointed too.. ><
So, since only one of you answer me, I do the KiWoon ending. Well, it's at least a meeting, but it does mean everything for me, so.. ^^

I really enjoyed write this story, I hope you guys enjoy my writing ! I'm gonna miss this. TT^TT
I might start to write OS, so be forward, please ? And maybe, if I'm not busy with school, I'll start another story, who knows n_n ?



Anyway, thank you all for subscribing all along this, and for those who commented, thanks a lot ! You guys are the best !

THANK YOU
Love from Author-ssi