XI : Little bird.

Look Around You !

" My whole life has been a big party, moving from family to family, study, go out, work hard, succeed. All for what ? (..) Did I succeed ? Apparently, no. (..) And I meet you. Little bird free as the air, without constraints or pressure. "

 

Song : Who Says - Megan Nicole & Tiffany Alvord cover.

 

______________________________________________

 

SiWon left, Doojoon was alone in his office with Yoseob's past between his hands. He really wanted to know Yoseob's past and now, he hesitated. Is he scared ? Maybe, but why. Is he scared to hurt the boy ? ' No way ! Yoon Doojoon, you're gonna open and read all now !' And he read, his eyes widened, his jaw dropped and tears appeared in his eyes. He wiped his tears away. He took his phone and type a message. ' Oh, man.. What a life ! Worst than mine..' He thought. After receiving a reply, he went home, taking with him the information. 'Now, YangYo, you can't escape !'


 
______________________________________________


 
Junhyung and HyunSeung hug on the couch when Junhyung felt his phone vibrate. He growled.
 
" Aish, I'll kill that which bothers us.. Huh, Doojoon ? " Junhyung read the message and frowned. " Seung. Read that. " HyunSeung raised an eyebrow.
 

' Tell to HyunSeung that I need to talk to Yoseob tomorrow. No escape, I know everything about him. '


" What should we do ? " Junhyung asked.

" They're both stubborn..Damn. " HyunSeung sighed.

" What do you by "both stubborn" ? "

 
" Oh, Yoseob told me he searched Doojoon's past and he said he found everything.. I told him to stop that, but he refused.. Stubborn.. " HyunSeung rolled his eyes but Junhyung panicked.
 
" This isn't good ! HyunSeung ! Doojoon can be violated if he knows that someone reached into his past ! "

" Yoseob too. He punched Doojoon last time he talked about his mother.. " HyunSeung smiled. Actually, the scene of Doojoon being hit by Yoseob made him smile. He wish he can see it.
 
" I'm serious. His family never mentions his parents. Prohibited, the last time one of them has spoken, Doojoon broke his wrist .. He felt guilty .. but he said he had no choice. He cann't bear talking about it ! You see, what do we do ?! " Junhyung said, and HyunSeung's eyes widen.

" Oh.. Oh.. Oh.. OH ! That's..! Can if we refused ? " HyunSeung said.
 
" Huh, no way, he will do it anyway.." Junhyung thought a bit. " Eh, what about..Spying ? "

" I thought you don't want to spy.."

" It's an emergency. " Junhyung smirked, he knew this idea would pleased to HyunSeung.

" Fine ! But, only if it degenerates. I don't want to miss a thing.. " Junhyung took his phone and type an answer. He threw his phone away and hug HyunSeung.
 
" So, where do we stopped ? " They both smirked and kissed.


 
______________________________________________


 
Monday. There wasn't a lot of people in HyunSeung's restaurant, Junhyung and Doojoon didn't arrive yet. So, Yoseob and HyunSeung were talking when HyunSeung felt his phone vibrate. A message from Junhyung 'Coming'. He suddenly remembered he didn't tell to Yoseob.
 
" Hey, Yoseob..Hum.. Doojoon need to talk to you. "

" Oh really ? Good, because I need to talk to him too. " Yoseob smirked. HyunSeung frowned.

" What was that smirk ? Why do you need to talk to him ? "

" Which smirk ? I need to talk about stuffs. " Yoseob smiled as he looked away.

The main door opened and Junhyung arrived, followed by Doojoon. HyunSeung looked at Junhyung and Doojoon looked at Yoseob. The coke-addict sat as Doojoon started to talk.
 
" Me and Yoseob are going out. We need to have a little conversation, have fun. " Doojoon waved at them and left, followed by a smirking Yoseob.
 
" I seriously don't like what's going on. " HyunSeung mumbled. " Should we start to spy them ? " Junhyung shooked his head.
 
" No, they'll know we spy them. Just wait.. "


 
______________________________________________

 


After a bit of walking, they stopped in an empty area.

" So, you want to start now ? I know, you have something to say to me. I see that in your eyes.. " Doojoon said, smirking.
 
" You're the one who wanted to talk to me first, go ahead. " Yoseob smiled, wondering why Doojoon wanted to talk to him.
 
" I know. Everything. " Doojoon said, with a serious face. Yoseob frowned, confused. He looked into Doojoon's eyes and saw sadness.
 
" What ? You know what ?"
 
" Your life. Your past. All. " Yoseob froze. He tried so hard to not show his fear, he can't believe this bastard know everything. "
 
" I don't trust you. " He said, hiding his feelings.
 
" Your parents died in a hold up. So, your uncle took you under his charge because he didn't have childrens and because you hadn't anybody else. Your were 12. And.."
 
Doojoon stopped. He hesitated, but took a breath and continued.
 
" He you. Many times, I guess. You didn't go to school for a year, he kept you locked up at home for a year. But, your neighboors were worried, so he decided to let you go to school. But you had to work for him, it was who sought his drugs and his drinks. Suppliers have taken advantage of it, they've you. And, him too. When you try to escape, he hit you and you again. For 6 years, you've been through that. When you were 17, you've rebelled but he catch you and locked you at home again for one year, like when you were 12. Right, I am right, Yoseob ? But you turned 18 and you've rebelled again. You finally have managed to escape, you've gone to your neighbors. And you told them, everything. You have decided to press charges against him. And all bastards, gangsters, dealers. You sent them all, in prison. Unless your uncle. His lawyer was strong and he touched your heart, you stayed silent during the trial. He was released, but his lawyer sent him to another country. I hated this lawyer, before that and now. And you know why ? Because he's my father. You know he's my father too. I'm sure you know everything about me, neh ? Maybe it's why you hated me, because my father was your uncle's lawyer. But I'm not my father, neither your uncle. All I said.. It's the truth Yoseob ? It's your past ? "

Yoseob stood there, frozen. He didn't expect that Doojoon know everything. He thought that after his threats, he had stopped. He didn't expect to hear everything again. He didn't expect to see images of his past, again. Not again.

" Yoseob. All this explains your reactions. Why don't you want to stay at my house ? Because you can't stay in a house that you do not know, especially mine. Or maybe, you just can't stay in a house at all. That's why you don't have a house, that's why you live like a little bird. Why do you hate me ? Because I look like my father. I know, I hated myself for looking like my father. I'm sorry, he's a bastard, he-"

" What did you say ? " Yoseob cut him off, with a little voice. He looked up and lost.

" I'm sure you don't want to hear it again..Should I say it again ? I know-"

" Please, shut up..Shut up.." Yoseob cut him off again, he looked down.

HyunSeung and Junhyung heard all. They started to be so worried and went outside. When they found them, Doojoon already started to talk to Yoseob. They were both stunned. They both didn't know that Doojoon's father was Yoseob's uncle's lawyer. HyunSeung wanted to take Yoseob away, he wanted to hug the blond boy but Junhyung forbade him. Not that he don't want to stop that war, he just wanted to wait for Doojoon's action.
 
" Doojoon, go away.. I beg you.. Leave him alone.." HyunSeung whispered, but unfortunately only Junhyung heard.

" No. I don't really want to shut up, Yoseob. Tell me. Tell if it's true ! I can't believe it ! " Doojoon said, Yoseob looked up, his eyes widen.
 
" I.. You aren't even sure about what you said, and you told me that.. I.. "
 
" I'm sure, it's just..I don't want to believe it..Yoseob ! ! How can you live properly when you had this past ? How can you be fine ?! " Doojoon said, worried and angry.

" Who said I live properly ? " Yoseob said with a little voice.
 
" Doojoon ! It's the last time I tell you : Go. Away ! " HyunSeung whispered, Junhyung rolled his eyes.
 
" He can't hear, Seung. "
 
" Who said I'm fine ?! AND WHY THE DO YOU CARE ?! You don't even know what it's like to be me ! So, shut up and leave me ! " Yoseob started to cry, and shouted. " YOU'RE SPOILED,ARROGANT,SELFISH? ANNOYING ! All because you're rich, you have a family, you think you're stronger than everybody, you have no limite ! YOU DON'T ING UNDERSTAND FEELINGS ! You're a heartless bastard without pride ! TELL ME ! How do you know me ?! HOW CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME ?! How can you live as yourself ? How can you support yourself ?! "


His tears cant' stop scrolling on his cheeks, he looks angry. Doojoon waited Yoseob catch his breath. He felt his heart break into small pieces, he had only one desire: to take the boy into his arms. When Yoseob's chest resumed its normal rhythm, Doojoon started to talk.
 
" I - " Yoseob cut him, again.

" Oh shut up ! I don't even want to hear your voice ! You felt proud because you know my past ?! Let me tell you something, man ! I know your past too ! You don't want to talk about it ?! PITY ! BECAUSE I'M GONNA REMIND YOU EVERYTHING AS YOU DID FOR ME ! "

Yoseob cried as his tears continued to flow.

" Your mother died, she was killed by a gangster when you were 7. Your father is a ing bastard, a lawyer who defends gangsters and dealers, he even defended your mother's murderer because he was handed a large sun of money by the murderer's family ! What a father ! You hated him, because of that I suppose ? You spent your childhood in your grandmother's house. But she died when you were 15, infractus. Your father was traveling all over to his clients, he didn't come to his funeral. Your aunt took you home. And I guess, you decided to become a lawyer to follow his path. I guess it's a family thing, being an ?! So, Yoon Doojoon ?! How can you understand me ?! HUH ?! " Yoseob almot shouted.

Doojoon smiled and Yoseob frowned. He pinched Doojoon on a tree, taking him by the collar.

" STOP.MAKE.FUN.OF.ME ! Why are you smiling ? " Yoseob said, furious.

" You look like my mother. " Doojoon said, surprising Yoseob. HyunSeung and Junhyung were surprised too, they expected that Doojoon gets angry and hits Yoseob, but he didn't.

" Wh-what did you say ? " Yoseob loosened its grip on Doojoon. He watched, eyes wide. He was expected that Doojoon react like last time, or at least like him. But the oldest remained calm.

" You look like my mother. Strong as stone on the outside, as fragile as glass inside. " He said. Yoseob looked away. HyunSeung took Junhyung's hand and said :
 
" Let's go. They'll not fight. They're fine..Let's go, Jun. " Junhyung nodded and smiled. They walked away, leaving Yoseob and Doojoon alone.
 
Doojoon took Yoseob's chin, making Yoseob looked into his eyes. He smiled.

" Perhaps you don't have family or you haven'thad the family that you wanted, but I assure you that sometimes, having a family is the hardest thing in the world. You're so difficult to approach Yoseob, so difficult to catch. What should I do ? The first time, I saw you, you don't know how much you made upset me. But, the first time, you saw me, you hated me. Maybe because I acted like an idiot, maybe you recognized me. The second time I saw you, I fall in love with you. You looked so soothing, quiet and serene. My whole life has been a big party, moving from family to family, study, go out, work hard, succeed. All for what ? To prove that I'm not like my father. Did I succeed ? Apparently, no, since people see me first as my father than I am. And I meet you. Little bird free as the air, without constraints or pressure. But you are so inaccessible, so hard to get. You were so free, but your heart wouldn't open for me. I had to open it by myself, I had to force you to open yourself, to expose yourself , as hard as it must have been for you. More you reject me, more I loved you. There are times when I thought I was going crazy, your past was so intriguing, so I want to know all of you ,to take you in my arms and tell you that everything would be fine, that I would be there. But you continued to hate me, because I have legitimately sought. I had a plan without flaws, it wasn't easy. HyunSeung didn't cooperate easily, you have an amazing best friend, Yoseob, the best that can exist, even if he talks too much sometimes. It was really hard to successfully see your true feelings, apart from your hatred towards me. You're really hard to get, Yoseob. "

Doojoon sighed in relief.

Doojoon felt his heart lighter. He wanted to say that since a while. Yoseob was dumbfouned. He never thought that someone can't care of him, beside HyunSeung or DongWoon. He never thought about Doojoon's feelings. He always thought that Doojoon was a player and he was playing with him. He always saw Doojoon as his father, actually he wasn't sure about the relation between Doojoon and his father. He had always found a likeness and Doojoon was right, Yoseob had hated Doojoon because of that. And since he knew it, his anger and hatred against Doojoon had grown up.

But never, he never would have thought the older loved him. He actually can't believe it. Yoseob shoked his head, he released Doojoon and took step back.

" I.. What are you trying to say, it's.."


" I don't ask you to love me, or even to trust me now. I know, I know your personnality, and ..your past. I know, you only trust HyunSeung. But, I just ask you to give me time, Yoseob. Because.. I..I.. " Doojoon cut Yoseob off.

He smiled, a warmly smile that Yoseob never saw on Doojoon's face. Doojoon took a deep breath and continued.
 
" I really love you, Yoseob. "


 
______________________________________________

 

TADA ! 11th chapter update ! Seriously, I thought I could never update, my computer kept erase my work..!  

You guys were so eager to know DooSeob's past ! Finally, it came ! And seriously, this chapter was so hard to type. Not because of DooSeob's past, this part was pretty okay, because I had ideas in my mind so, it was okay. But Doojoon's feelings.. Humpf. So hard to type, I really didn't know how I could type that ! I really hope you'll like this part and the way I typed it, because I spent so much time on it :D

Also.. I thought about my idea to have about 20 chapters. And I think, I'm not gonna do it. I really wanted to do that, but I obviously can't. Why ? Because school start in 1 week (T.T) and I think I wouldn't have the time to write, I'm lazy so I take my time to write and with school, it'll be hard. Also, because things are going faster and I think, doing 20 chapters will not be possible ^^ So..
But maybe I'm gonna start a new fic, a short one, I don't know yet :)

Anyway ! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter :D And I don't think I'm gonna put a preview. Like teasing, you'll have to wait ! :D
(And also because I don't have an idea who can be enough good for a preview~)

Comments reply :

@ReddyHong : Oh, yeah, the beginning and the last chapter were a bit the same.. Do you read in my mind ? I actually thought about a fight between them, so. It's not really a fight, but well.. I couldn't reveal more of their lives, because I said all. Thank you~ :D
@straighcut : Maybe, who knows ? :D
@meco_comain : I saw that, now you know :D

And also, I'm sorry, there are many large blocks of writing.. I guess they're not easy to read ! I'm sorry about that.. >< And also, sorry for spellings errors.. ^^"

 

See you, tomorrow. Have fun reading~
Love from Author-ssi