I : What a strange meeting.

Look Around You !

" Look around you, stupid ! Are you blind ? You're not the only one in this world ! "

Song : ET - Katy Perry (Alex Goot Cover)

_______________________________________

__________Tuesday. Doojoon walks in the streets, beside Junnhyung. Usually, he don't walk in the streets, specially in the middle of an afternoon. But, they need to find a gift for HyunSeung, he and Junhyung celebrating their monthsary in few days, and Junhyung still hadn't gifts for HyunSeung. Doojoon broke the silence first.


" What he loves, HyunSeung ? Do you have an idea ?"


" Hum..Not really. I don't really know what he love.." said Junhyung while scratching his head.


" What ? It's your boyfriend ! Are you kidding me ?" said Doojoon a little mad. But before Junhyung could say anything, Doojoon was pushing so hard that his shoulder came knocking Junhyung's shoulder which grunted. Doojoon stayed here, waiting for the person's apologizes. Instead, the man continued to walk, like nothing happened. Doojoon caught the man and took him by the shoulder.


" Oh man ! Wait !" Doojoon said, annoyed. The man, a little blond, looked up at him with a what-the--do-you-want air.


" What ? What do you want ?"


" Excuse me ? When you push someone, you apologize ! Look around stupid ! You're not the only one in this world, are you blind ?" Doojoon felt someone patted his shoulder.


" Come on, forget it ! Let's go, leave this boy ! " said Junhyung, trying to calm Doojoon.


" Do I look blind to you ? Why should I make excuses ? It's not only my fault. You were talking with your friend, you weren't 100% concentrate on your way, so why should I be the only one which apologizes ? Think about it !" Suddenly said the blonde boy.


" What ? Are you kidding me ? What kind of person are you ?!  What kind of person don't apologize after pushing someone" yells Doojoon.


" I'm the kind of person which don't yell in public. I'm the kind of person which don't give a about a little thing like that, mister." says the little blond. Doojoon looks around him and saw people looking at him. He realizes he yelled.

" Okay, sorry everybody for yelling. And you, it's your tu- YAH ! " Doojoon can't finish his sentence because the man turn away. He was about to catch him again, but someone stopped him.

" Doojoon, stop it. Just give up, okay ? We still need to find a gift pour HyunSeung. Let's go !" Junhyung says while walks away. Doojoon sighed and joined Junhyung.

______________________________________________________________

__________The week passed and Doojoon totally forgot the incident.
Friday. HyunSeung wipied glasses when he saw two figures he knew well. The two men sit at their usual places.

" As usual I suppose ?" asks HyunSeung. The two men nod and HyunSeung bring them two glasses of whisky.

" Bad day ?" HyunSeung asks trying to break the silence.

" Oh yes.. You can't imagine how. I don't even had coke in my office..." sighed Junhyung.

" You depress me Junhyung.. How can you talk about coke when we lost a trial.. Just..shut up. " said Doojoon while drinking his wisky. HyunSeung raised an eyebrow.

" Which trial ? "

" Remember the girl who got ? You know she was hanging out with her friends and-" Doojoon didn't finish his sentence because something caught his eye.

" And ? And what ? You lost ? Doojoon ?" HyunSeung snaps his fingers. Doojoon finally turned to Junhyung, he looks at him a moment and turned to HyunSeung.

" HyunSeung. Who's that guy ?" Doojoon said as he pointed his finger.

" Him ? Oh. It's Yoseob. Why ?"

" Junhyung, you remembered that guy who pushed him in streets last Tuesday ?"

" Yeah ?" Junhyung sipped his whisky.

" That's him. HyunSeung, do you know him ? Is he one of your customers ?"

" Mmh..You can tell that like that..Or.." HyunSeung hesitated, he wasn't sure whether to talk about Yoseob.

" Or what ?" Doojoon asked while raising an eyebrow.

" Or he's like my bestfriend. "

" What !? Yah, Seungie-ah ! You didn't tell me about that ! " Junhyung growled looking at his boyfriend.

" I'm sorry Junhyung. It's not like I didn't want to talk about him, it's just-'

" What do you know about him ? " Doojoon cut HyunSeung.

" Not much. He lives alone, he don't have a job. He is really..lonely. Why ?"

" Just that ? I thought he was your bestfriend. How did you meet him ?" Doojoon continued to ask questions as he looked Yoseob eat slowly. HyunSeung thought for a moment and he finally said.

" He..he saved me 2 years ago. "

" He what ? " Doojoon turned to him, with a confused air on his face.

" Is he the man you talked to me last time ? It's him HyunSeung ?" Junhyung broke his silence. HyunSeung nod.

__________*FLASHBACK*

" So HyunSeung.. You know you're pretty for a guy ?"

" W-w-what do you want ? Who are you ?" HyunSeung mumbled, trembling as the man leaned closer.

" Oh come on ! You know what I want, don't you " ? The man saw HyunSeung confused face and said in HyunSeung's ear " I want you, HyunSeung. Do you know how long I watching you ? "

" R-really ? You watched me ?"

" Of course. And you know, I want you. " The man passed his hand under HyunSeung's shirt as the other hand grabbed HyunSeung's hip.

" Y-yah ! L-let me go ! " HyunSeung said, trying to leave but the man was strong. His hands grabbed HyunSeung's wrists and he started to kiss HyunSeung's neck.

" Tss, tss. Don't you hear him ? He said he wanted you to let him go. What are you waiting for leaving, SeungHyun ? Or maybe, should I call you TOP ? " a new voice came from the dark. HyunSeung turned his head, he didn't see the man, only his outline. The man called TOP sighed and turned to the new man.

" Yang Yoseob. Why are you always here when I'm in my business ? You know, I grew. I'm stronger than before. Just go away if you don't want to be hurt, okay ?" The man came out of the dark, HyunSeung saw his hair, blond. He was shorter than he thought. But he seemed determinated.

" Come on ! We all know that you are the one who will be hurt. Like always. " Yoseob chuckled a little.

Before TOP could  say something, Yoseob punch him. His fist bumped into TOP's jaw, then his knee knocked  the stomach of the other. TOP fell on the ground. Yoseob punched him in the head, and TOP fell inconscious. HyunSeung saw Yoseob came closer. He put his hand on his shoulder as he said, worried :

"Are you okay ? Did he hurt you ? Do you want me to call the police ? " HyunSeung was amazed by this little man. He had a baby face but his body was as strong as a rock. HyunSeung shook his head.

" I'm fine. Thank you.. You saved me. I really don't know what could happened to me if you wasn't here."

" I know. And trust me, it's nothing good. Just..stay away from that area. Stay away from that bastard. Stay away from darks streets. " Yoseob started to turn away, but HyunSeung grabbed his wrist.

" Hey, wait ! How..how can I thank you ? Do you want money ? Do you want something ? I own a restaurant, I can find you a job ! " Yoseob shook his head and smiled.

" No, thank you. I don't need a job. I don't need money. " He started to turn away again, but he stopped. He thought for a while and finally turned to HyunSeung.

" Hey, did you say you own a restaurant ? " HyunSeung nodded. Yoseob hesitated and whispered.

" Mmh..Can you..Can you.. What about.. You could offer me two meals a day ? I don't really have money..And since you own a restaurant.. I thought you-" Yoseob was cut by HyunSeung.

" Of course I can ! No problem. Just come whenever you want ! " HyunSeung smiled and took Yoseob's hand. They walked away.

 __________*END FLASHBACK*

" And we became friends. End of the story. Are you satisfied ? And can you please answer my question ? Why, Doojoon ? Why are you asking me that ? Have you a crush on this boy ? " HyunSeung smirked at his last question. But, Doojoon didn't answer. Instead, he turned again, looking at Yoseob. Without looking at HyunSeung, Doojoon asks again.

" How do you become friend with him ?" HyunSeung didn't answer, so Doojoon turned to him, raising an eyebrow.

" Are you kidding me ? You really have a crush on him ? " Junhyung chuckled while HyunSeung smirked.

" Don't say something like that, I really don't. Answer me, please HyunSeung."

" You can't become friend with him. He become friend with you."

" Are you kidding me ? Do I need to be special for being friend with him ?"

" No. It's not that. You know, he is special. Something tells me that something in his past haunted him. It's just that.

" So, because he is haunted by his past, his friends need to be special ?"

" Not special. It's just... You know, you need to be like Harry Potter. Get it ?

" A wizard ?"

" You don't get it.. Aish. Look, Doojoon. Look around you ! Do you think this boys have many friends ?" Doojoon looks around him, and shook his head.  

" See ? It's just.. You need to be chosen. "
Doojoon thought for a moment. Suddenly, he stood up and walked towards Yoseob's table. He sat just in front of him. The little man didn't move, he continued eating as if no one was here. HyunSeung frowned. He looked at Junhyung and says :

" What is he doing ?"

" I don't know. "

" I swear, Junhyung, if Doojoon hurts Yoseob, I'll kill him. I'm serious."

" I saw that. But, hey HyunSeung. Look around you, Doojoon is not like that. I don't know what is in his head, but it's nothing wrong. He is not like that."


__________Meanwhile, Doojoon was sitting at Yoseob's table. Yoseob remembered this guy and the incident. He didn't like that was going on. He wasn't blind. He saw this man watching him. And he didn't like that, not at all. He saw HyunSeung talk with him and HyunSeung's boyfriend. He didn't like that also. He hoped HyunSeung don't talked too much. He felt Doojoon's eyes on him, he didn't like that neither. It was very annoying. Yoseob started to being angry. ' What is he waiting for ? Do he think I will make apologizes ? Aish..I don't like that' thought Yoseob. Suddenly, it came.  
 
" Hi, Yoseob."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

First chapter done ! Finally !
I'm so sorry for not posting before, I hadn't the time, I just came home from my vacation and my mother don't me to do computer the evening, I'm so sorry.. T.T
I'm also sorry for spelling errors, I repeted, it's not easy.. >w<

If there is anything you don't undesrtand, ask me ! :D
I hope it's not too short ! I don't want to reveal all ^^"

Also, thank to everybody for subscribing and comments ! It touches me, really ! I didn't expect so much people for my first fanfic' here xD Thanks u soooooooooo much <3

I think the second chapter will be release tomorrow or Tuesday :D
So, enjoy and let's spread DOOSEOB's love all over the world :D<3

Love, from Author-ssi ♥
Ps : Oh yeah, my fic' is "Look around you" so there will be a lot of "Look around you" just because I think  people don't watch enough around them.