2nd Song

Listen

(Daehyun POV)

I tried hardly to open my eyes. It felt like my eyes begin glued and it was hard to open it while the sun ray striking my eyes like it would like to tear my eyes. I hate morning.

I looked for the source of sound that disturbing my sleep and found it at the corner of the bed. I rub my eyes when I looked at the caller id. I smiled and swipe to accept the call.

“Morning babe”

I said that and yawn while the other line chuckle at my ears.

“It should be afternoon, Daehyunnie”

I chuckle and make a kiss sound through the line and I know the other line would be shy right now.

“What is it, My little sweet Naeun?”

“I miss you.”

I chuckle and make a kiss sound again as the other line reply me with a sob. I get up to make a sit position while scratch my back and yawn again.

“Come here then.”

I said that and looked around to find my cloth.

“Okay, see you later.”

She gives me a kisses and I place my phone at the bed when she end the line. I need to get ready for her.

I walked to the bathroom for washing my face and brush my teeth. She will run away if I kissed her with my mouth full of alcohol smell.

When I’m done, I heard the bell and going to the door for opening up and found the beautiful cute girl standing in front me with her tight red mini dress.

She hugged me and we kissed. I place my hands around her as I pulled her up to place her leg around my waist and closed the door.

Our kissed never parted from the door until I laid her at the bed.

“Guess this is our first activity”

I kissed her and we have our intimate love making every day, like this.

= LoozBabyz  =

(Youngjae POV)

I parked my car at the basement, turn off my car and get down. I locked the car, when I heard the beep sound I smiled up and walked to the white car beside me as the man open his window. I smiled sheepishly when he patted my head.

“Wait me at there, Zelo”

I said that and wave at him before heading to the elevator to my apartment. I know I was wrong for agreeing Zelo offer to going out with him. But well, I had my freedom too right, even after I had married?

When the ding sound begin heard and the door begin open, I walked out and going straight to my apartment. I press the security password and head inside. At least I need to told him I was going out and he can’t mad at me right?

I looked around and it was so dark, why he didn’t even bother to get up for turn on the light? I left a sigh and turn on the light while placing my coat at the hanger and walked to my bedroom for changing up.

I choose the casual black shirt and white pants. After changing up, I grab my favorite perfume and spray it around my body before getting my wallet and phone into my pocket. It’s the first time I going out with my friends from the day I married him.

I need to tell him that I was going out with my friend.

I go to his room and about to knock at it. But think it was open a bit, so I held the knob and open it. I walked to the bed because he still covered with blanket. I pulled the blanket up and soon, I know how it felt, when everyone keep saying that love someone could shatter your heart into pieces. I place the blanket to his face again and tried to shut my tear and sob that would make him wake up.

I head to the door and open it up. I go to the front door and close it. I go to the elevator and felt my tears begin shedding into my face. I can’t bear it anymore. I guess it would be best for us. Yes, I should do it tomorrow or I don’t know what will happen to me.

After hearing the ding sound, I wipe my tears and strengthen my heart to face the reality. I can do it, I know, I need some fun with Zelo, to forget the scene I watch just now.

“Sorry for making you wait so long.”

I open the front seat and smile at him. Hope he didn’t notice my tears.

“It’s okay.”

He smile up and I felt a little bit warm in my heart. If only he is the one that I married too.

“Have you told your husband?”

I startled a bit when I heard Zelo asked that. The scene before coming up through my mind and I know, I need to held up my tears or Zelo will be upset.

I nodded my head and try to look outside the window when Zelo had started his engine.

“Where do you want to go?”

I asked him that because I haven’t knew where we are heading. Zelo smile up and it looks like he is thinking about something. I chuckle to see his confuse face and I know where the place that can help me to forget about him. I know it.

“Mind if we go to the bar?”

I asked that and looked at Zelo reaction. He gives me a shocked face and he looks like didn’t want to go there. I left a sigh but then felt he patted my head.

“I don’t know you go to the place like that too.”

He smiled at me and I pouts my cheek to make a chubby looked. He chuckle and pinch my cheek. Of course I glare at him, I haven’t let anyone to touch my cheek, well, except him.

“What’s wrong?”

I can tell Zelo looked concern to me as I could felt my eyes are wet now. I shake my head and motion my finger to make a go action.

“Let’s go. Make me forget everything tonight.”

= LoozBabyz  =