7th Song

Listen

(Daehyun POV)

“How many times I must tell you that I go back here because of their damn money and I don’t want some arrange married with unknown !!!”

I slam the desk in front of me while standing up. I glare at the man that standing in front me. He smiles at me and I know I can’t beat him. I sit down at my chair and turn my chair to face the window behind me.

“Get out!”

“But young master, the head family wanted you to answer them.”

How many times did they want to hear my answer?

“I had say I DON’T WANT IT!!!”

“Young master, please at least look at the picture.”

I stand up and glare at the man at there. I took the picture and tear it up in front of him into pieces.

“I had get tired of this. Tell the head, GO TO HIS GRAVE SOON! Now, Get out!”

I point my finger to the big door at there to ask the man go out. He keeps his smile up and bowed at me before going out.

I left a sigh and walked toward my desk again. I pulled the chair and sit on it. It was 4 pm now, I should go to my house soon.

I press the # on the phone to make some called.

“Yes, Jung-sshi?”

“Get my car ready.”

I grab my coat and going out to the front door. I get the key from the driver and drive it to my house.

It’s been 1 year now. Everything has change, except my heart. My heart belong to him only, only he can have my heart, no one else.

I throw my coat at the coach and heading to my bedroom. I open the bedroom door and I had come to this state. I haven’t contacted him from the last time I going out from that apartment. Well, sometimes I stalk him, to ensure myself that he is alright.

The last time I stalk him was when it was raining outside.

*Back to the past – 2 months ago*

I parked my car at the basement then I get down and going to the elevator. I press the usual button I use to press at the past time and I smile as I remember about the things happen at here, at the elevator.

When I had arrives at the floor I mean too I get out and going to the apartment I used to live at, 10 months ago. I tried to press the security password and it didn’t change at all. I can feel the heat at my face and I know, I look like girls now, blush at something like this.

I touch the knob when it was opening and close it again. He should be home around this time so I should hide myself.

He is coming now.

I looked at him pressing the password, he look so skinny.

Did he eat properly?

He stops for a while after pressing the password, I look at him with a bit confuse when I saw he smile up. I join him smile too, how I wish that smile was for me.

Suddenly, I saw his tears coming out from his eyes. I don’t know what happen but I wanted to go out from my hiding place and hugged him now.

“I miss you”

He wipes his tears away and smiles again. Can I hug him now? I know he needs this.

I left a sigh when he has goes inside the apartment.

 If only I was near him, maybe I can ask him what happen.

Even his eyes and his body look so tired. If only I was around him.

*Back to present*

I sit down when I heard my phone is ringing. I pulled the phone out from my pocket and look at the screen.

Dad.

“Yes?”

I said that and I can hear the other line is laughing now.

“I had heard everything from my secretary.”

I left a sigh. “So?”

“Do you know who is the that you have turns down?”

“I don’t care”

“She is the president daughter, do you know?”

I left another sigh and about to throw the phone at the floor but held it when the other line said something.

“Don’t throw your phone, you would regret it if you do that.”

I know this person didn’t play with me when his serious tone was on.

“What do you want?”

He laughed again and I want to punch his cheek for making in this state now.

“I know you kneel down to me for that useless man, but you got to know that I accept you here, even making you as my heir was because of you, yourself, not that gay. You got to know this, Jung Dae Hyun, that you own me your life. I can do anything to you and you got to hear me, do you know?”

“Don’t you dare call Youngjae like that ever again or I would make you regret Dad!!”

“What? Are you kidding me?”

This man really needs to be thought how to teach his own blood flesh son.

“To gives you some information Dad. The you likes, the one that you said you wanted to make her as my new mother that you chase her up until now. What is her name? Ah, I remember, her name was Bomi. Last night, she kneels down in front of me to ask for my ! What you got? You just spending all those money you had to the that want your own son? Oh please DAD!! But you didn’t need to worried anything, because I didn’t had interest at all with your ! Look at you first before judges me!!”

I slam the phone to the floor for breaking into pieces. I continue to lays at the bed and look at the ceiling.

I know you are the only one for me Youngjae.

= LoozBabyz  =