6th Song

Listen

(Youngjae POV)

“Are you alright, Jae?”

I looked up and found the cute tall boy pulling the chair in front my desk. I smiled at him and shake my head.

“I’m alright. What is it?”

It’s been 3 month since the last time I saw him. I wanted to meet him but my other heart said the other side. I miss him.

“Jae?”

I snap from my daydream and smiled at the man in front of me. He left a sigh and smile at me.

“Sorry, did you say something?”

I asked that because he looks at me like he waited my answer.

“I am asking you out. Do you have time, tonight?”

It’s been 3 month and I haven’t go anywhere beside my work place and my apartment. Just around that place. Well, sometimes I would go to market for buying some groceries.

“Sorry Zelo, but I can’t”

The man in front me left sigh and gives me sad face. Did I say something that hurt his heart?

“Is it because I had with you?”

I startled a bit because of his words, immediately I shook my head and gives him a rest assure smile. I don’t want to lost friends.

“So, what is it? Please tell me, Jae”

The things I can do is keep quiet about my situation now, because I don’t want people to give me concern that I don’t felt like I need that.

“Don’t worry about me Zelo. You should focus on your case. Isn’t it hasn’t solve it?”

I mocked him and he gives me another sigh again. I know I can’t make him totally forget about his question that I can’t answer it, but at least I can make some topic that he is confuse about right?

“Don’t talk about that. I hate my client for making up some un-useful evidence.”

He left another sigh and fixed it with smile when he looks at the clock hanging in the office.

“I guess that’s it. See you soon Jae.”

I nodded my head as I know it was the time I should get off from work. I wanted to go back home soon.

“See you Zelo.”

I said that when he opens the door, he smiles at me and wave before he close the door. I left a sigh, another day has pass and now I still stuck at this feeling, wanting him to hug me, kiss me and forget about everything. How my mind wanted him to come back to me, to embrace me, hear his y voice, how I wanted it when I get home.

I miss you so much, Daehyun.

I lean my head at the desk and left a sigh again. I should get over him soon.

= LoozBabyz  =

I press the security password to unlock my apartment.

1-4-0-2-0-3

I chuckle every time I press those numbers. Three February 2014, our wedding date. How funny it was, that I didn’t wanted to change the password, it keeps me remember all about him, I know, but I don’t want to forget someone so special in my life. I wanted him to be in the first place at my heart.

I felt sorry to Zelo for making him to make me forgot about that scene, I should apologize to him. I was can’t find the right time to explain it to him.

I afraid he thinks more about our relationship, since he know I had divorce with Daehyun.

I place my bag at my room and heading to the kitchen for preparing something to eat. I cook some simple omelet and dig it.

Thanks for my appetite today because normally I won’t finish even the salad that I usually like to dig it every day.

I laugh while washing the plate and place it at the right place. I sit down at the floor when I had finish placing the plate. I hugged my knee and bend down my head between it. I laugh while crying, that’s my situation now.

“Ya, Dae-ah… I should give you award like… those awards ceremony at the shows… the best person for me, the title would be… Most wanted person… for my life.”

I had always end up crying every night, every day, remembering about him, can’t make him disappear from my mind. How I wish he would be like me too, to know how suffer I am now.

“Hate you Dae-ah…”

Why you do all of this to me? Why?

I am so tired. I need to take a rest for tomorrow.

I tried to stand up and walked to the bedroom beside mine. I grab the knob, open the door and going straight to the bed he usually sleep on it.

I haven’t change the room, didn’t touch anything inside this room. I left it as the last time he left it. I lay at the bed and hugged his blanket to feel his reminding smell on it.

I miss you, Dae-ah.
Do you miss me too?

My tear comes out again from my eyes. His scent, day by day, had fades away.  Maybe his feeling like this too, day by day he has forgotten about me.

How I wish you are beside me now
hugged me.

= LoozBabyz  =