4th Song

Listen

(Daehyun POV)

I sit down at the coach, I left a sigh and my tears didn’t want to stop at all.

Why?

*Past scene*

“I saw it all, last night, at your bedroom.”

I hold my breath and tried to remember what happened last night. My heart stops beating that time when I remember I bought some chick into my room. I don’t know that he would be back at that time. He shouldn’t be back at that time.

“I guess you remember it all.”

I can hear Youngjae left a sigh. I don’t know anymore, last night I do, no, every time, I do that and I know I had betray his love from the first time I lost my job.

What can I do? I hear all his advice when he said he didn’t want me to work at there, I quit it. Then he begins to live by his own world with sleep at different room. I’m okay with that, because I know I was the one at fault in there. What else can I do? I had begin addicted with this alcohol stuff. I can’t get rid of that.

“I want you to move out from this house.”

I shocked when he said that, why? Why I must move out from this house? From this family that I had sacrifice all the things and bear it for 3 years then he wanted me to leave it like this?

“Why y…”

“I don’t want to talk anymore. I will process our divorce form and please, leave this house today.”

“But, Youngj..”

“Daehyun! You know how much I love you right? So please, take me as a stranger and forget about me, because I would do that too. Please Daehyun, I can’t bear this anymore. This family that we build, I’m sorry for hurting you, but you hurt me even more, sorry Daehyun.”

My tears flow even more from my eyes. I can’t do said any word now, I know I had make him disappointed so much, I just…

After he said that, with so many tears in his face, he walked out from this apartment and slam the door. I know I was the one that wrong, but…

*Present*

I hugged my knees and bend down my head between it.

“Youngjae-ah, I love you.”

My tears just keep flowing and it won’t stop no matter how much effort I do to make it stop.

“I know I was the one wrong in here.”

“Youngjae-ah…”

I cried and all the time cried. I want to be back to the past, I want to correct all the mistakes I had made. I want to do that, I really wanted it, but I know I can’t. I just can’t win his heart again, his heart has broken into pieces that can’t be fixed.

“I’m sorry, Youngjae-ah…”

Suddenly my phone’s vibrating in my pocket. I hurriedly take it out, hope it was from him, but I know it won’t happen.

“What is it?”

I left a sigh and wipe my tears. I had to fix this.

“Daehyun-ah, let’s go to the pub.”

I sigh again and shake my head. I can win his heart again, I know.

“No, please delete my number and forget about me. Bye”

I end the call and delete all the number in my phone. All the useless phone number, reminding the only one I had now, Youngjae.

I stand up and put my phone into my pocket. He should be back by now. I left a sigh and going straight to my bedroom.

I get my suitcase, put all the things I had, well, it’s just some cloth that I bought and that’s all.

I hope he will forgive me if I tell him, yes, I need to try, even it’s 0,0001% of chance, I need to do that.

The front door begins unlocked, and I know it was him that coming back. I left a sigh and slap my cheeks to make me sober up.

“Smile up Daehyun!”

I put the fake smile, sincere for him only, walked to the door and it’s him, standing at there.

“Why you still in here?”

“Jae-ah…”

“Don’t call me like that.”

Youngjae has changes so much. I’m sorry for making you become like this.

“Youngjae, please listen to me…”

I held his hand carefully and hope he wanted to hear me, but he shove my hand hardly. I stand at there like a statue, he walked away from me and going inside like I wasn’t there.

You had change so much.

“Listen, Youngjae…”

I walked behind him when he going to his bedroom, he slams the door and I know, he doesn’t want me to disturb him.

I shut my mouth and sit in front of his door, waiting him to open the door. I wanted to fix this before I go, I wanted.

= LoozBabyz  =