1st Song

Listen

(Youngjae POV)

It has been three years that we are become family. I married to him because at that time I was still confuse about love and my mind was so short that time.

I didn’t know that it will become like this, I just want to have a happy family like the one I had dream with him, but I just found it was so difficult now to make the dream come true. I am so tired, I wish I can go back the time.

I place all the food at the table and went upstairs to wake up my husband. It’s been a week now and he still didn’t get any new job.

At first I think it was the best idea that he is begin fired up from his previous company because all he do every night when come to home was in his drunken state and I hate him begin like that. How I wish he would quit that job for me, how I wished that for over a year and now here we are.

He still can’t change his alcoholic side and I need to keep an eye on him because of that. Thanks to my job that I can still pay up this apartment or we would begin kicked out by the next month.

I open the door and found he is laying his at the bed. It’s been so long since the last time I sleep with him. It’s become a routine for me to sleep at my own room because I can’t stand with his smell. I had always warned him for not drinking anymore or I won’t sleep with him. But he ignore me and I think he didn’t that care if he is sleeping with me or not.

I left a sigh as I approach the man that laying at there and I shake his body to ask him to wake up. He do wake up when I shake him, he rubbed his face when he is at his sitting position. He looked at me and smiled up. He pulled my waist and I fall down at his lap.

He was about to kiss me but I covered up my mouth, didn’t want that smelly mouth to kiss my hygiene mouth.

“Let me kiss you once, Jae-ah”

I left a groan and pulled myself from him. I walked out the door while slamming the door hard enough to make it broke down. I hate him so much.

I took my coat and wear my shoed. How I wish I can stay away from him as long as possible. I can’t stand to stay at this house anymore if he still keeps his state like that.

I unlocked the car door and drive it to my work place. I left a sigh every time I remember him. How can someone change so much within 3 years? I still can’t believe how stupid I was at that time. How I wish to reject his propose and find new man instead with him.

I parked the car at the parking lot and heading out, locked the car door. Then I found my phone vibrating beneath my bag and I pulled it out to see who it is this morning.

I found myself shy a bit and had a wide smile at my face. This is one of the reasons why I still stay with him. That’s right, it’s been so long since the last time I receive his cheesy message.

“Stupid. You make me wait too long for this short message.”

I said that as I read it for the fifth time before place the phone inside the bag again. I can’t believe how much I love him and yet how much I hate him at the same time.

Maybe this is what we called love. The love is equal within two person and we need to share it equally to each other so we can gain what we mean happiness.

I think he just come to his sense now. I hope he will change soon, for me, for our future.

= LoozBabyz  =

“Good morning Youngjae-sshi”

The receptionist greets me when I walked inside the building. I smile at her and bow a little before heading to the elevator to go to my office. I press the 9th floor and when it was coming down and opening the door, I went inside. I smile at the person that standing inside the elevator.

“Morning, Jae”

I smiled sheepishly, how I wish this man was my husband, not that man in my house right now, but well, that’s why I love him, people blind because of love.

“Did you solve the case now?”

He asked me while leaning to the elevator wall, I smile and nodded my head. He smiles up and praises me.

“You are so good at everything, if only you are mine.”

I blush a bit because his words and now I had reach the place I wanted to go. I bow at him and about to walked out but he grab my hand.

“Do you have time tonight? Oh, sorry”

He scratched his neck back and look down to his feet.

“Well, I will take back my word. Have a ni..”

“It’s okay.”

I smiled at him when he looked up to me and he looks blush a bit. He nodded his head and wave at me before the door close. I smiled all the way to my office and shy when I thought about him grab my hand.

“Have good news, Youngjae?”

I startled a bit when I heard the person in front of my desk talk to me. I smile and place my bag at the desk before sit down at there as the person that talked to me turn back to face me and sit in the front chair of my desk.

“Nothing. Why you are here?”

I asked him and he chuckle a bit, then I glare at him.

“What is it so funny, Himchan hyung?”

I left a sigh when he didn’t shut his laugh up and make it even crazier. He closed his mouth with his palms and hand me a white folder. I took it while glare at him and he continue his laugh again.

 “What is this?”

I asked him and he tried to control his laugh with grabbing his stomach. Why he need to laugh so much?

“It was your new case.”

He told me that and get up when his phone ringing inside his pocket. He grabs his phone and looked at the screen then he had a wide smile appear at his face.

“Got to go now. See you later, Jae.”

I nodded my head and open up the folder to studied the case I had in my hand. Need to work late again.

= LoozBabyz  =