Chapter 6: Ms. Cheerful meets Mr. Cold-heart (Part 1)

Angel of Love

 

Yumi's Pov

 

 

Huh... I'm really bored today. I can't even call Eunmi, maybe she turn off her phone because she has a date with Kai! What should I do? Maybe I'll go outside and roam around the village.

 

 

 

OUTSIDE

 

 

Wow this is so boring! I hate this da-- ouch!” what the! My head! It hurts.

 

 

 

Yah! Will you please look!” I shouted, I didn't saw who it is but I'll see who is this.

 

 

 

I look at the person and he was so handsome... Omo Yumi stop it! But his expression is so cold it made me shiver!

 

 

 

I was waiting for him to apologize but he just left me without evensaying anything! How rude of him!

 

 

 

Yah! Are you not gonna apologize!” I shouted and he turned his head and looked at me.

 

 

I think you're the one who should be apologizing.” he said and left. Argh! I hate this day!

 

 

[Fr: Eunmi

 

Yumi! Can I come to your house later? I have something to tell you.]

 

 

 

All I know is she's just gonna brag her date with Kai!

 

 

[To: Eunmi

 

Arasso, I'll wait for you. Just text me okay?]

 

 

 

I went home and went straight to my room. I just lay on my bed and thought about that cold-hearted guy. He's handsome but there is a flaw and it is his rudeness.

 

 

Beep beep

 

 

[Fr:Eunmi

 

Yumi! I'm infront of your house.]

 

 

I went downstairs and open the door and gate then I saw Eunmi smiling widely or should I say scary. I let her in and we went to my room.

 

 

So what are you going to tell me?”

 

 

Well you know that Kai asked me out right?”

 

 

Neh, he asked you to go out because of Ms.Min!” I saw her reaction she was like pissed and I love pissing her!

 

 

 

I know! But you know that he told me about his life.”

 

 

 

Wow! Kai? Talked about his life? To my bestfriend? I've known Kai when we were in elementary, he just doesn't remember me cause I heard that he went to America to study there. He has many friends but no one knew about it.

 

 

Hey! Are you okay? Is there something wrong?” she asked

 

 

 

You know Eunmi you're lucky.”

 

 

Wae?”

 

 

 

Do you know that you're the only person that he talked about his life.”

 

 

Jinjja?!”

 

 

Neh, I've known him since elementary.”

 

 

How come you didn't told me about that!”

 

 

It just doesn't matter and besides did you ask me?”

 

 

 

It matters!”

 

 

 

To you!”

 

 

Arasso, but how come he didn't tell about it? He has friends right?”

 

 

 

Neh, he has many friends but I think he doesn't trust them.”

 

 

 

Does that mean...”

 

 

He trust you Eunmi and I think you can change him.”

 

 

 

Maybe...”

 

 

 

knock knock

 

 

 

Yumi, Eunmi go and eat at the dining room I made you an afternoon snack”- Eomma

 

 

Yes! Just the right time. I'm so hungry!

 

 

 

COMMENT PLEASE :) THANK YOU