Chapter 3: Smile

Angel of Love

 

Eunmi's Pov

 

 

I walked out of the village onto school when I saw Kai also leaving the village. “So that means he lives in this village too?” I murmured, so I carefully follow him and his only walking to school to since our school is only a walking distance. He really looks cool when he's walking... Urgh! Eunmi stop this you look like a stalker I mean yes I am now. So I stop following but were in the same school so its the same urgh! So I just walk faster than him and I think he noticed me.

 

Yah!” he shouted, is he calling me? No Eunmi its not you now continue walking.

 

Yah! Miss!” he shouted, I think its me, should I face him?

 

Ne?” I asked him, oh my gosh he's really handsome I think my heart is jumping.

 

Are you Eunmi?” he asked, omo how did he know my name?

 

N-ne...” I nervously replied

 

Your handkerchief fell.” he said and gave me my handkerchief. So this is why he knows my name its because of my ID... I feel like a pabo.

 

Kamsahamnida.” I smiled and bowed at him and he just smiled at me and walk away. I feel that my face is burning up, he smiled at me. OMO!!!!! I snapped myself out and walk. I feel like my day was complete!

 

 

[ School ]

 

 

Yah! Eunmi what happened to you? You've been like this since the first period.” Yumi tap the table while I am in the middle of day dreaming. Currently its our lunch break and yeah I've been like this since the first subject. I can't really forget this day it was so great.

 

We entered our room for our last subject. I felt bored since our subject is History and our teacher is kind of boring... I hold my handkerchief and it feels like I can touch his hand.

 

 

Mr. Kim why are you late?!” Ms.Min asked him and he just walked straightly to his chair which is beside me. Omo he's here...okay calm down Eunmi he's just sitting beside don't be a babo arasso?

 

 

I don't why I did that but I manage to look at him slightly. His face, his jawline, his lips,his eyes omo!

 

 

 

Why are you looking at me?” Omo! He saw me looking at me

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

WAE??????? :'(

 

 

 

Uh ummm..” think of something Eunmi! I looked at him and his giving a weird face eottokke?!

 

 

Mwo?!” omo I think his angry what should I do??? T_T

 

 

Uh umm theres a dirt on your face!” I blurted...Will he believe? He wipe his face and looked at his hand.

 

 

Oh gomawo.” he flashed a smile at me omo omo but I never thought that he has a dirt on his face is it because his dark? Peace! But he smiled on me, he smiled on me....TWICE!!!! My heart I think it will just go BOOM!

 

 

You're welcome.” I said good thing I didn't stutter phew!

 

 

Class dismiss!” Ms. Min said, oh already? How long I've been looking at him? Aish Eunmi babo babo!

 

 

 

After the class has been dismissed I stood and went outside the classroom. Aish Eunmi what did you do that! Its like I'm crazy or I am crazy?

 

 

Yah! Eunmi!” Yumi called

 

 

Wae?”

 

 

I saw you looking at Kai...” she said in a teasing manner

 

 

Mwwo-oo? Ani!”

 

 

Why are you nervous? Is it because its true?” she continued teasing and I'm still calming down myself.

 

 

Ani its just that he has a dirt on his face.”

 

Then you are looking at him.” still teasing and I can't hold my temper I hate it!

 

 

Fine! I was looking at him but seriously he has a dirt on his face.” I blurted

 

 

Arasso...whatever you say.” she walked ahead of me leaving like this she's crazy.