Chapter 5: Friendship

Angel of Love

Eunmi's Pov

 

 

Hmmm...its Saturday! This really great cause I've got a time to relax!

 

 

( ring ring )

 

 

Who could this be?

 

 

Yeoboseyo?”

 

 

[ “Eunmi its me Kai.” ] Kai? Omo he called me...*_* but how did he found out my number?

 

 

Umm Kai how did...”

 

 

[ “How did I found out your number well I got your number to your best friend, Yumi.” ] Yumi will tease me because of this!

 

 

 

Oh okay... so why did you call?”

 

 

 

[ “Well since Ms. Min wants you to be my friend for some reasons, do you want to go out?” ] Omo! Omo! Is he asking for a...DATE?! I'm so assuming!

 

 

Go out?”

[ “Umm yeah so we can get to know each other.” ]

 

 

 

Ahh arasso.”

 

 

 

[ “So do you want to go?” ]

 

 

 

Neh.”

 

 

 

[ “Good I'll fetch you there in your house just give me your address.” ]

 

 

 

Okay annyeong!”

 

 

 

I texted him the address and I'm really excited today! What should I wear?

.

.

.

.

.

.

AH! I know!

 

 

 

[ knock knock ]

 

 

 

Eunmi-ah someone's waiting for you!” - Eomma

 

 

Arasso just give me a minute!”

 

 

I'm really excited for our date! I mean “friendly date”. I've finished fixing myself and went down stairs. I saw him sitting in the couch, he is so handsome!

 

 

Wow you look great today!” he said as a compliment hihi ^_^

 

 

Kamsahamnida”

 

 

Should we go?”

 

 

Ahh neh, kaja!” We went outside and he has his car outside and he guided me to the car and put the seatbelt on which his face and mine are so close omo I can't control my feels!!!

 

 

 

[GARDEN]

 

 

Wah yeoppoda!” I was so amazed in this place its feels like heaven.

 

 

Good thing you like it here.” Kai said and smile at him.

 

 

So how did you know this place?” I asked and he smiled at me like I said something funny.

 

 

Well this is our garden!” he said, I'm totally shocked that this was his garden so that means-- “Welcome to my house Eunmi!” he added. Did I miss seeing something? Did I fell asleep?

 

 

Oh jinjja?! Daebak!” Thats the only word that I've said because I'm to amazed.

 

 

Neh gomawo, actually this place is my eomma's favorite place to stay.” after he said that I saw his sadness in his face.

 

 

Umm where is your eomma?” I asked

 

 

 

She's gone.” he said in a low tone, I felt guilty for asking him such a sensitive question.

 

 

Mianhe Kai I didn't meant to ask you that.”

 

 

Gwenchanayo, I'm just sad that I've never got to bond with her.”

 

 

Oh mian...”

 

 

I'll tell you about it.” I was surprised when he said that. He's gonna tell me his life story for real?

 

 

 

Jinjja?”

 

 

Neh since you're my friend I want you to know about me.”

 

 

But its just because Ms. Min told me to be your friend.”

 

 

Its different, I really felt that you're a great person to be a friend.” Should I scream or collapse of what he have said?

 

 

Ah neh.”

 

 

Okay I'll start now. When I was born my eomma is just 18 years and my appa is 19. They are still young to handle parenting but they manage to take care of me. My appa said that my eomma loves to be in this garden when they are just in a relationship, my appa promised my eomma that if they will be married they'll plant so many beautiful flowers here so that their child or children can see how this place is made of love. But something happened to them unexpectedly and thats how I came to this world. My appa said that my eomma died in an accident but he didn't tell about everything of it. It hurts me that I can't hug or kiss my eomma or her tender loving care thats why I grew up with a bad attitude because of this and my appa doesn't care about me anymore. What a sad story right?” I just looked at him and his eyes full of tears that are about to fall. So thats why he is being like that, now I understand.

 

 

How about you Eunmi? Whats your story?” he asked, hmmm whats my story? My life is just simple then thats it.

 

 

Well my life is just simple together with my family and my friends thats all.”

 

 

At least you have a peaceful and happy life.”

 

 

Don't worry Kai, you'll be happy too I promise!”

 

 

Gomawo Eunmi, thank you for being my friend.” he smiled and suddenly he kiss my...left cheek! Omo! Omo! Omo! He kissed my cheek! Don't worry Kai I'll be your friend and someday it will be more.