Chapter 4: Crush or Love?

Angel of Love

 

Eunmi's Pov

 

 

Hmm... what is this feeling? Whenever I saw him my heart get jumpy and beats fast and when he smiles its like BOOM! Ahh eottoke?!” currently I'm in my room and talking to myself... yeah I'm crazy!

 

 

( knock knock )

 

 

Omm who could that be?

 

 

I open my door and it was my best friend Yumi

 

 

Mwo?!”

 

 

Hey calm down arasso? I'm just visiting my best friend.”

 

 

We've just seen each other in school are you not tired from school?”

 

Don't you want me here?” she pouted argh! I hate it whenever she do that it makes me feel guilty!

 

 

Don't do that I hate it!”

 

 

But it makes you feel guilty! Haha!” she laughed and rolled on my bed.

 

 

Micheosseo!”

 

 

Were just the same Eunmi the only difference is I'm just plain crazy and you are crazy...” she gave me a grin, I can't understand what she wants or do.

 

 

 

Crazy what?!”

 

 

Crazy...in love with Kai!”

 

 

Mwo?!”

 

 

Yah! Don't deny it! Its so obvious Eunmi you like or maybe you love him.”

 

 

Yah! I don't love him... I just like him.”

 

 

Well I know it will level up!”

 

 

Molla...”

 

 

Well Eunmi I better go, Eomma needs me. Annyeong!”

 

 

Arasso...annyeong!”

 

 

Eunmi fighting!” she raise her fist and leave my room.

 

 

I knew what she meant and I kept thinking about if I'm in love with him or its just a crush???

 

 

 

[ School ]

 

 

So many books to bring... too tiring! Too bad for a day

 

 

Umm excuse me.”

 

 

Mwo?!” I said in an angry and when I looked at who is this person. It was

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

KAI?!

 

 

Oh mian if...”

 

 

Ani! Mian I'm just having a bad day...sorry for being rude.”

 

 

Its okay.”

 

 

So what do you want?”

 

 

Umm... Ms. Min wants to talk to you later.”

 

 

Ahh arasso, gomawo”

 

 

He just smile and left...Omo! That smile again thats the 3rd time he smiled at me!

 

 

Yah! Eunmi why are you smiling like a babo?” Yumi said

 

 

Nothing just having a great day!”

 

 

Oh I thought you totally lost your mind.”

 

 

I don't know why but Kai has this bad attitude but he's really nice and charming is he a bipolar? Whatever as long as he's nice!

 

 

 

[ After Class ]

 

 

Ms. Park may I talk to you?” It was Ms. Min

Okay”

 

 

[ Faculty room ]

 

 

Ms. Park it seems that you and Mr. Kim are close?”

 

 

Huh?”

 

 

Are you friends with Kim Jongin?” why is Ms. Min asking me this kind of question?

 

 

 

Ani Ms. Min were not friends.”

 

 

 

But I saw you two when I'm in class that the two of you are close.”

 

 

Ani its just he has something on his face thats why.”

 

 

 

Oh okay but I know that you'll change him.”

 

 

Wae?”

 

 

 

I want you to be his friend.”

 

 

Huh? I don't really understand...”

Just be his friend and you will know it soon or not.”

 

 

"Arasso.”

 

 

Kamsahamnida Eunmi-ah.”

 

 

 

I left the room and I thought about why Ms. Min want me to be friend with Kai? Is it because of his attitude? Maybe but I should be happy right?

 

 

[ Classroom ]

 

 

I went to our classroom for our next subject which is History. I'm kinda sleepy whenever our teacher is having a lesson about that but of course I don't want to be rude so I make myself awake as long as I can.

 

 

Hey!” someone tap my shoulder and when I turned it was Kai.

 

 

Kai... mwo?”

 

 

So Ms. Min talked to you about being my friend huh?” how does he know that?!

 

 

Huh? Umm...”

 

 

Don't deny it I already knew about it.”

 

 

How did you know?”

 

She always does that.” so does that mean I'm not the only one?

 

 

But why does Ms.Min wants me to be your friend?”

 

 

Molla...but I think its because I'm bad! Kekeke” he laughed and I felt my heart just beated fast and I can't control it. Wae?!

 

 

Yah! Gwenchana?” he waved his at me and I didn't notice that I am just staring out of no where.

 

 

Neh...so its okay for you if I'm gonna be your friend?” I blurted and that is straight Eunmi to ask but its not that bad right?

 

 

Neh of course, you seem very nice.” he smiled and that is the fourth time that he did that!

 

 

Ah hehe” I ran out of words, ah Kai! Why are you doing this to me? I don't know if its just a crush or is it love? Help me jebal! T_T