Chapter 2: Love at first sight

Angel of Love

Eunmi and Yumi returned to their class since the bell rang. As they enter the classroom there are 2 vacant seats but it is only in the front and back. So they just sit in the vacant chairs. As Eunmi walk towards the chair at the back she saw the boy under the tree. She felt weird and don't know what to do.

 

Excuse me can I sit here?” she ask but the boy just look at her and ignore her. She feel dissapointed * Wow talk about bad attitude * she thought and she just sit beside him exactly the teacher enter their classroom. Of course every first day of class this always done the never ending introduce yourself. As the class introduce themselves the next one to introduce himself is none other than the tanned boy.

 

Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jongin-imnida but you can call me Kai.” he introduced himself cooly that made the girls squeeled. So Kim Jongin was his name. I just look at him and its like theres a halo above his head and there sparkling thingy with a light towards him.

 

Ehem! Next?” I was snapped out and came back to reality. Woah talk about my imagination!

 

Umm annyeonghaseyo Park Eunmi-imnida. Please treat me well.” I bow as I finished introducing myself. After that we continue the class for the new lesson.

 

Ring

 

Okay goodbye class, see you tomorrow!” our teacher said and we bow as a sign of respect.

 

( Cafeteria )

 

Hey Eunmi!” Yumi called my attention and she sign me to come near her. She close her face to my ears as she whisper something. “ Eunmi that Kai is really cute don't you think?” that made spit my orange juice just a little.

 

Mwo? Did I said something wrong?” she asked me, I don't know why I did that I mean she just mention Kai for being cute.

 

Uhh nothing its just that umm somethings just pop out my mind.” I lied and I know I'm worst at lying especially to my best friend.

 

Are you sure? Or you like Kai?!” she said that made my eyes wide like an owl.

 

A-aniyo why would I like him?” I said in a nervous tone I know that she will catch me. She knows me a lot especially if there is something that I like but I wish she wouldn't know please.

 

Yeah you like him!” she said smiling like theres no tomorrow. I knew it! Eunmi you're really worst at hidng things too.

 

Okay okay I like him but not that much!” I admit, yes I like him but not that much.

 

Okay if you say so...” she smiled creepily, Yumi you're scary stop doing that.

 

 

We continue to eat when I saw Kai walking with his friends? I don't but it looks like his friends with him. He's really cool is this they called “Love at first sight?”