Chapter 1: The Tanned Boy

Angel of Love

Eunmi's Pov

 

Wow! I miss this place a lot. It doesn't change a bit, just the way I like it.

 

Eunmi!” someone shouted my name that made me suprise since its early in the morning and there are few students here. I turn my head and look who's calling me and to my suprise it was none other than my best friend, Yumi.

 

Eunmi I miss you so much!” she run towards me and hug me tightly and I also did the same. I really miss this girl, I mean we've been best friend since grade school and until were high school.

 

I miss you too Yumi! So how was your vacation?” I ask her and I see in her face that she really enjoyed her vacation. “ It's fun and at the same time relaxing you know stress in school.” she said that made me laugh because last year she was really stress since she was running for Top 1.

 

Yeah I know and good thing it made you relaxed because you really look stressed last year haha!” I laughed at her, I'm imagining her last year because of her haggard look even though she looks haggard she's still pretty.

 

Yeah yeah just because your running for top 2 last year doesn't mean its also easy . You look ugly too!” she also laughed that made me laugh to. I really miss this and now it will start again with a new year and new life as a senior.

 

Eunmi lets go and look to our section.” she said and I just nodded and follow her to the bulletin board.

 

Section 1! Kaja lets go to the room.” she said and I just follow her to our new room. We enter our new room and it was okay . “ Uh Yumi can we go outside since its still early.” she nodded and we went outside.

 

We roam around the univeristy and something caught my eyes. A tall dark handsome boy sitting under the tree and the sun was shining on him. He was like an angel.

Eunmi! Yah! Are you okay?” Yumi pinch my nose that made me back to reality. I don't know but why I'm a feeling like this? Some kind of feeling that I don't understand. Urgh! Eunmi snap out it.

 

Mian I just remember something.” I lied and she just nodded and we continue to roam around but I can't take my eyes off to that boy. Urghh Eunmi!!!