Chapter 9 - Wardrobe H-E-L-P

Opposites Attract

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Tomorrow's the date. Don't forget that." Donghae informed me.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever."

 

He asked me out on a date. Donghae asked me out on a date. THE Lee Donghae, whom I despise and call "Fishface". I'm dreaming, aren't I? This is just a dream.

I slightly pinched myself just to prove to myself that I'm dreaming. It didn't hurt though, so I pinched myself harder.

 

"OW!"

 

That hurt. Tch, well, that didn't work. I'm still here, in the house of that jerk and tomorrow's the date. Although it is a double date. What am I worrying about here? 

 

"I'm going on a double date with Lee Donghae, heir to his father's company.... and Seoul's major heartthrob."

 

I'm gonna die in the hands of that jerk's stalkers. Oh no.

Taeyeon, what did you get yourself into?

 

 

--

 

 

I stepped out of gigantic doors of Donghae's mansion, while holding my bag as I was ready to go back home. I bet Jessica's been worrying sick about me, even though that fish had informed her I was here. Sigh.

 

"Hey!"

 

I turned around and saw him. Ugh, what does he want now? I just want to go home already.

 

"Don't forget about tomorrow, okay?" Tomorrow?

"What about tomorrow?"

"The date, you forgetful idiot." Tch. This guy. He doesn't have to insult me!

 

I rolled my eyes and nodded my head. After that, I headed off without even bidding him a "goodbye" or anything. Why? Did I have to? No.

 

On my way home, I thought about what'll happen tomorrow. Do I have to dress up? Donghae never said anything about that but I guess we have to. I mean, I don't want to look like a total idiot infront of his friend and his friend's date because of my attire. That's embarrassing.

 

"It's still early though..." The sky's still blue and the sun's still up, so maybe I should go out and maybe look for some clothes to wear.

 

 

--

 

 

Taking out my keys, I owned the door to our apartment and saw my bestfriend watching TV. Her attention landed on me though after hearing the door open.

 

"Taeng! Finallyyou're back!" She quickly ran over to me, and gave me tight hug. "How are you? Who was that guy you were with? He told me he's your classmate, but is that true? Is he your boyfriend? Did you guys do.. Oh my gosh! Kim Taeyeon, I thought we promised not to hide boyfriend stuff with each other! I can't believe you..."

 

Jessica let go of me, finally, and let out a gasp. Aish, this girl. She comes up with the most ridiculous things.

 

"Yes, he is my classmate. No, he's not my boyfriend and we didn't do anything you think we did. Stop jumping into conclusions!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, really? Then what did happen? Tell me everything." She had that spit-out-the-dirt-or-else face. Ugh. But I just got back home.

So I told her everything..

 

"Ohhhh. So, tomorrow you're going on this double date with this guy you hate and his friend but you don't have anything to wear. I see." As she said the last sentence, a smirk appeared on her face. This isn't good.

"What now?" I groaned.

"Well, you have a date..."

"Yeah..."

"It's tomorrow.." Wiggles her brows.

"I know..." Narrows eyes.

"You don't have the right outfit.." Giggles.

"Yes! Yes! I know. Now get to the point."

"I just thought we'd go shopping. Besides, Jessica the fashionista is here to help you." She said with a bit of pride.

 

A groaned escaped my lips as I agreed with her to help me out. This is gonna take long though.

 

"Let's go"

 

 

--

 

On the other side...

 

--

 

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

She had just left 4 hours ago, and in those hours I was stuck here in my closet looking for the right clothing to wear tomorrow. I don't even know why. It's just a date, a double date. There's nothing to worry about.

But what the hell is wrong with me?!

I need my therapist.

 

"What should I do? What should I wear? I have like thousands of clothes in here but why aren't they good enough?" I asked to no one, actually. Tsk.

 

I really need to buy one right now. I need someone to go with me though. And I know just the right person.

I grabbed my phone, scrolling down my contacts till I found his name and pressed 'call'.

 

"Ayo, Donghae. What's up?"

"Bro, I need help. It got something to do with Kyu and looking good.."

"Ohh... I understand. The mall then?"

"Yeah."

"Kay.. See ya."

"Bye."

Toot

 

I heaved a sigh. That guy better show up or I'm gonna chop him up.

 

 

 



 

 

 

AU/N:

HEY GUYS I'M BACK!!!!!

I finally got myself to write chapter nine after a whole year of writer's block and laziness to update.
I hope there are still people reading. :( I'll be sad if none does. TT /sobs.

Anyway, sorry for my grammar and other mistakes! It's been a long time since I've been writing so yeah..
Forgive this author for the long update too. Still, I made this long chapter to make up for that. Well, for me it's long. Lol :)