Chapter 8 - Who will be my date?

Opposites Attract

Donghae's POV

 

She called me 'Fish face'..really now..Fish face? I don't even look like a fish, nor do I smell like one. Well I do now since she threw that stinky fish at my just washed face!

It's really annoying, but I don't wanna complain anymore. I'm so exhausted today. I'll just wash my face again and then go to bed...

 

 

--

 

 

My phone started to ring. I answered with a 'hello' then rubbed my eyes. Damn, I'm so tired I just want to sleep now.

 

"Hey! Hyung! It's me Kyu." Kyuhyun had shouted through the phone.

"Yah yah..Don't shout, I'm gonna get deaf.." I scolded him, while I walked across the hallway.

 

He nervously laughed. "Mianhae~ Well, I was just gonna tell you that you're the most handsome guy ever. You're so smart and—" before he could go any further I cut him off.

"Stop with the nonsense..What do you actually want?" I knew somehow he was kissing up to me, just to ask me a favor which I often do not want to accept but in the end I do it.

"Err..well, I just want you to do a favor for me," he took a deep breath. "I have this girl I like and she won't date me unless I give her a fansign or anything by you..but I kinda suggested that you would meet her in person and double date with us. Hehe.."

"......."

"Uhh...hyung?"

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? DOUBLE DATE? NO WAY. NO WAY AM I DOING THAT."

 

I heard him sigh, "Please? Besides, it's easy for you to get a date with all the girls swooning over you. Please please please..."

I knew he won't stop if I don't do what he wants me too. I scowled and told him that I will do it, then hung up on him before he could thank me. Pfft, now that problem's solved, just need to find a date.

 

 

--

 

 

Next morning..

 

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth and all that. After those, I lazily walked to the dining room to see a cute girl helping the maids with the food. I rubbed my eyes, then looked at the girl..it was Taeyeon. Wait, she's cute? She's not wearing her nerdy glasses. And her smile, oh my.

 

I came back to reality when Taeyeon had waved her hand at my face.

"Yo. You okay Fishface?"

My eye twitched at the nickname, but I chose to ignore that. "Yes I'm very much fine, thank you. Now excuse me." I walked past her then sat down on my special seat.

From the corner of my eye, I could see her roll her eyes. Tch. Anyway, we started eating after that.

 

 

Breakfast with her is nice. She hasn't said a word, it kinda annoys me but oh well. While eating, I started thinking about last night, the double date thing. I didn't like it. Sure I've dated girls before, but they had only dated me because of my looks and money. Ugh, gold digging women. I'm sure by the end of that date, the girl will start flirting with me. She'll just be using Kyu, but I'll still go.

Hmm, I didn't wanna go get some random girl and bring her with me to a double date, it'll just piss me off. Suddenly, my eyes went to the girl sitting across me. She looked peaceful, not like any girl I've seen. I wonder..

 

"What are you staring at?" She narrowed her eyes on me, but I could see a smale shade of pink creeping up on her cheeks.

I smirked, "Nothing. Just wanted to ask something."

"Well, spit it out already.."

"Will you be my date?"

She almost choked on the water she was drinking. She looked at me with a surprised expression, trying to figure out if I was serious or not. 'Cute..' I thought.

 

I had explained her everything, that my so-called-friend Kyuhyun asked me for a favor and etc. She even asked me why I asked her, well I didn't know so I just said it was a secret.

She hesitated and stayed silent for about 5 minutes. I was a bit anxious to what she'll say, I don't know why though. Anyway, she had looked up at me and nodded.

"Sure, I'll accept. Just don't do anything weird.."

"Of course I won't. Why would I do that to someone like you? Eww.." I laughed.

She glared at me, then I kept quiet.

 

Well, atleast now I have a date. Finally. Still....

 

 

 


 

 

AU/N: Hello there! Sorry if I took long to update this, I had writer's block -_-
I was thinking of discontinuing this again, but I didn't wanna diaappoint all of yo :(

And I made some changes with the characters and also I changed my writing here, I was supposed to edit the other chapters but I got lazy. LMAO.
Sorry if this chapter is short!