Chapter 4 - It Ain't Getting Better And Better

Opposites Attract

She wandered off somewhere in the very large school. She got to a garden and that is where she ate her lunch.

She didn't sat there not noticing someone was staring at her the whole time she's been there. She suddenly felt someone tap her. She looked at the person who just tapped here and saw a guy.

 

Taeyeon: Yes?

???: What are you doing here?- He suddenly asked.

Taeyeon: I ate my lunch here, right now I'm in the middle of silence.- She replied to him politely.

???: Did I disturb you?

Taeyeon: Aniyo. Umm..I'm Kim Taeyeon by the way.

???: I know. We have the same class, I'm Lee Hyukjae, but I'm rather known as Eunhyuk. Nice to meet you.- He smiled.

She suddenly felt her heart drop. He was drop dead gorgeous. He wasn't like that Donghae. He was nice and sweet.

Taeyeon: Ahh. Nice to meet you too Eunhyuk oppa.

Eunhyuk: Class doesn't start for 30 minutes. You mind having a little chat with me?- He looked at her in the eyes.

She nodded in reply.

 

 

 

30 Minutes Later...

 

The school bell rang. Siwon stood up and helped Taeyeon get up as well.

 

Eunhyuk: You know, you're really sweet. It was nice chatting with you for just 30 minutes. Well, see ya at class!- He then ran off.

Taeyeon felt her heart beat stop. Why was she feeling this way? She started to touch her cheeks, they were hot. She blushed.

She then came back to reality in which she realize she was gonna be late for her next class, Biology.

 

 

When she got to Biology class, the teacher was not there yet. She took her seat on a chair that had her name on it.

She expected the person seated next to her would be someone else, but unlucky for her it was still Donghae.

 

Taeyeon: Not you again.Ugh!- She rolled her eyes.

Donghae: Hey you're not the only one. And besides, you're one lucky girl. You get to sit beside me for the whole year, anyone would die for that to happen.- He glared at her.

Taeyeon: Well, FYI I'm not one of those girls Mr. Lee.

Donghae: Are you sure Ms. Kim? 'Cause I wasn't the person on the floor gaping when she saw me.- He grinned.

Taeyeon: Yeah. At first, I thought you were cool, but now I think of you as a jerk. So don't be to persistent that you are the most handsome guy in this crazy hell of a world we're in. Arasseo?

Donghae: Oh, will you just shut up?

 

As the two were still bickering, they didn't notice their teacher come in. He coughed to get their attention which it did.

The two felt embarrassed and kept quiet. Some of the students glared at Taeyeon and some just chuckles at their fight.

 

After class, Taeyeon took all her stuff and went to her locker.

When she got there, she didn't expect him to be there as well. His locker was right beside hers.

 

Taeyeon: What the hell?! Why is it like this always?!! Ugh. This day is just getting better and better. NOT.- She said to herself.

 

Donghae was putting his things in his locker when he noticed the girl beside him cursing under her breath. He smirked, then noticed who she was. It was her, again.

Donghae: Hey! Why do you keep on following me? Are you some kind of stalker?

Taeyeon: Tss. I may ask the same question to you too Mr. Lee. And I'm not a stalker. I also have a problem with you, so don't worry I'm not interested in you. - She rolled her eyes and ignored him.

That was the end of their conversation. Eunhyuk came up to Donghae, Taeyeon was suprised to see them both together. Eunhyuk noticed her and greeted her.

 

Eunhyuk: Annyeong Taeyeon.- He smiled at her.

Taeyeon: Annyeong oppa.- She smiled back.

Donghae: Wait. You guys know each other? Since when?- He asked, getting confused.

Eunhyuk: We met earlier at lunch. I was at the garden and we had a small chat.- He explained.

The other boy just nodded.

 

 

 

After school....

 

Taeyeon started to walk back to the apartment. When she got there, she went straight into her room, dropped her bag on the floor and layed down on her bed.

Jessica noticed her and got some food. She went inside her bestfriend's room.

 

Jessica: Tae?

Taeyeon: Oh, Sica. There something you need?

Jessica: Here.- She gave her the food.

Taeyeon: Gomawo Sica.- She hugged Jessica.

Jessica: So how was school?

Taeyeon: It was awpol yet kanta cool.- She replied with full.

Jessica: Don't talk with your mouth full Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Hehe. Mianhe.

 

The two chatted for a while, then cleaned up. Taeyeon changed to her casual clothes and did her assignments. And at night, they both went to sleep.

 

 


 

 

:Sorry, if chap 3 & 4 aren't great nor written good.

I kinda lost my inspiration in this story. -.-

Though, I still hope you'd all like it :)