Chapter 7 - Fish Face

Opposites Attract

We went to the dining room. Oh hell, it was huge! There was a big chandelier in the middle. I feel like a real princess. I stared at the whole scenery I'm looking at, so beautiful.

There were pictures hanged on the crystal wall. I smiled.

 

Donghae: What are you looking at?- He raised his brow.

I shook my head in reply.

 

 

 

 

Well, after we had dinner I went back to the room I was in earlier. I saw my bag and took out the book I was reading when Donghae and his followers made their crazy entrance in school.

I didn't got to finish it, 'cause he stared at me the whole time I was reading. Weird.

 

Now, Chapter 45. The last chapter. I can finally finish it now, but the door was slammed open. There he was standing. Not again!

 

Taeyeon: What do you want now Donghae?- I rolled my eyes.

Donghae: Nothing. Just checking on ya.- He smirked.

He put his hands in his pocket and walked towards the bed where I was.

Taeyeon: If you don't need anything. GET OUT.

Donghae: This is my house for your information little missy. Be thankful, I'm even kind to bring you here. You didn't even thank me! Sheesh.- He walked out of the room.

I sighed. Yeah, I didn't even thank him. It's so rude of me.

 

I started reading my book, when a maid came. She introduced herself as Jenna.

Jenna: Sir Lee told me to take care of you.- She bowed.

I bowed back.

Jenna: Is there anything you need miss?- She asked politely with a smile.

Taeyeon: Aniyo Jenna. I'm fine.- I smiled back.

She nodded.

Jenna: Hmm...Can I ask you something miss?

Taeyeon: Umm.. Sure. What is it?

Jenna: Are Sir Lee's girlfriend?

Girlfriend?! What a suprising question. I shook my head.

Taeyeon: Ani, you must be mistaken. Well, why do you ask?

Jenna: Oh, mianhae. I just thought, that you are his girlfriend. It's because, Sir Lee doesn't bring just any random girl to his home. Even his girlfriend. You're the first girl he ever brought here. I'm suprised!- She smiled.

Taeyeon: And why is that so?

Jenna: Hmm.... Sir Lee, is kind of a playboy. He can get any girl he want and make them fall for him that easily. After he's done with that, he'll play with her heart and leave her at the end of the day. But he'll never bring any girl he's with here.

I got a lot more curious about him.

Taeyeon: How do you know all about these things?

Jenna: 'Cause my sister has been one of those girls.

Her sister?! Really?!! I didn't know what else to say so I just kepy quiet and nodded to her.

 

 

 

When she left I finished my book. At last! I've finished it! I'm so happy!

It's 7:30pm. I'm getting hungry. I sneaked out to the kitchen and went to the fridge.

I opened it to see heaven. Omo~ So many food! I'm really getting hungry now! I was busy staring at awe of the many food I'm seeing right now, when I heard someone call me. I got scared, and threw a fish I got in the fridge to that person.

My eyes were closed. I opened one eye to see Donghae. Omo. I threw a fish at him. Not only at him, but at his beloved and washedn face! Haha! Serves him right!

 

Donghae: Taeyeon! What the hell are you doing?! Why'd you threw me a fish?!! Huh?! Answer me this instant!- He furiously gritted his teeth.

I burst into laughter, which made him even more mad.

 

Donghae: Stop laughing! >.<

Taeyeon: Haha.. Sorry.. hahahahaha... but I can't help it! hahaha.- I fell to the ground laughing so hard, I burst out in tears.

He grew redder. Now, I got a nickname for him. Fishface!

Taeyeon: What's wrong 'Fishface'? You're getting red. Hahaha.

Donghae: Fishface? Really Taeyeon? Really? Will you shut your mouth already before I shut it for you.- He narrowed his eyes.

Taeyeon: Whatever Fishface. Night dude.- I walked past him and patted his head. I went back to my room.

 

I know what that guy is thinking. He's never gonna sleep without revenge, which means...

I sighed.

It's gonna be a long night...