Chapter 3 - First Day Gone Bad

Opposites Attract

Taeyeon: Oh my god.

 


 

 

Taeyeon was gaping. It was like she saw a ghost, a HANDSOME ghost. She just layed there on the floor staring at the guy.

He smirked.

???: Next time, watch your step.

He then started walking away, leaving her on the floor.

 

As Taeyeon got back to reality, she started to realize that, that guy was a jerk. He didn't even helped her get up.

 

Taeyeon: Argh. What a jerk.- She gritted her teeth.

 

 

 

 

The school bell rang, which meant classes are starting. Taeyeon searched for her class.

Taeyeon: Class 4-A ? Wow.- She read the paper she was holding.

 

When she got to her class, she stood outside waiting for the teacher. Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulders. She turned to see a lady, that looked like she was in her 30's.

The lady bowed and introduced herself as teacher Rosette. She was 169 cm tall, she had ginger hair, and had the look of a foreigner.

Taeyeon bowed as well. She smiled and introduced herself.

 

Teacher Rosette: Ahh, so you are Kim Taeyeon. You're new, am I right?

Taeyeon: Nae, I am.- She nodded with a smile.

Teacher Rosette: Well, wait here. I'll introduce you to the class, wait for me to call you.

Taeyeon nodded again, while the teacher came inside the classroom.

 

The whole class fell silent when teacher Rosette came.

Teacher Rosette: Okay class. You may all know me by now, I am madam Rosette and I'll be handling this class for the whole year. We have a new student here, please come in Ms. Kim.- She gestured at the door.

 

Not everybody was excited for who this new girl was. Some of them expected her to be very pretty, smart and rich.

When Taeyeon got inside, everyone started whispering to each other. She felt nervous, it was always like this.

 

Teacher Rosette: Please introduce yourself.

Taeyeon: Umm...Annyeong haseyo. My name is Kim Taeyeon, I'm very glad to be studying here at this school. I hope we'll all get along.- She smiled.

 

Some of the class felt warm inside, she was very kind. And some felt disgust.

Yuri: It's you again? I thought we lost you. And you're now here in class 4-A? This class is only for smart people girl. Get lost!

Sunny: Yeah.

The teacher was about to speak, when Taeyeon spoke first.

Taeyeon: And what do you call yourself Ms. Kwon? Are you smart? I bet not. A smart person like you, would not dare to speak if you're not asked to nor did you even ask the teacher if you can say anything at all. So please, think before you speak and shut up.

 

Yuri was shocked. She fell speechless. She didn't know what to say anymore, so she kept quiet. She still had anger written all over her face.

Everybody was suprised as well. They didn't expect this.

A guy at the corner grinned.

 

Teacher Rosette: Ms. Kim, please sit down beside....Mr. Lee...Donghae.

Taeyeon saerched for the guy named Lee Donghae, then a guy raised his hand. She went over there and took a seat beside.

She started to notice almost every girl in the class, was glaring at her. Some were even cursing her.

 

Donghae smirked at the sight. He looked at Taeyeon and she looked back. They both start to remember each other.

Donghae & Taeyeon: It's you again?!!

 

Teacher Rosette: Is there something wrong?- She asked.

Donghae: Can you ship this alien to another planet?- He gestured over to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Alien?! And you think you're so handsome. You're more of like a monster to me than an angel.- She stuck out her tongue.

 

It was obvious they didn't get along, yet the teacher just said that they had to deal with it for the whole year.

 

 

 

 

At lunch time...

 

Taeyeon's tummy rumbled. She was indeed hungry, she went into the cafeteria and everybody stopped there businesses and stared at her.

She ignored them all and kept her cool.

 

When she got all her food in a tray, the three girls stepped infront of her.

Sunny: We really didn't like what you did earlier.

Victoria: How dare you talk to Yuri unnie like that?!- She slapped Taeyeon.

Now, every student were suprised. They all gathered up to see what was happening.

 

Taeyeon kept silent. She had her face down, she didn't care to look at anyone.

Victoria: What? You're now silent? Talk to me !

No response.

 

Yuri smirked. She guessed, this girl was weak after all. She started to walk away with the other girls laughing.

Taeyeon began to walk away as well, with her face down. She felt useless again.