Treatment

Picture Perfect

After the long trip going back to your town, you made an excuse to buy the groceries, L.Joe believed you and decided to stay home and take a long sleep. 

You went to meet with Niel.

"So what is your excuse?" He asked. You shrugged, "I told him I'm going to buy groceries" You said. Niel smiled, "I'll ask one of the nurses to buy you the groceries" He said. 

"Thanks" You smiled

"C'mon, let's go get that treatment" Niel said. You nodded and went in the hospital

You weren't that used to hospitals very much. You were very nervous when they examined you and your sickness. Niel's father finally came in with the results. Niel stood up, "So, is it serious already?" he asked. 

His father shook his head, "Not that serious," 

Niel smiled.

"But" his father continued. Niel looked at him and gulped, *But?*

His father sighed, "It would only give her a few more"

"Few more what?" You asked

"Years?" Niel asked. His father was silent. "Appa? Years?" He asked. His father sighed, "Months"

Niel's eyes widened, he sank to the sofa and wore a troubled face. you had pity on Niel, you went to him, "It's ok Niel, the treatment will make my pain go away,"

"But it won't let you live longer" Niel said

You were silent, "It is an inherited disease,"

Niel's face was crossed, "Why did your father have to have leukemia" Niel said. You lowered your head, "I'm sorry Niel oppa, I know you want me to be happy with L.Joe,"

"But now L.Joe will be upset more than me" Niel said

You deflated, "Oppa, I promise I'll make L.Joe happy"

Niel smiled, "Fine,"

"I promise I'll do the treatment" You said.

-------

After that day, you and Niel made up excuses just for you to have the treatment. It became much easier for you to recieve treatment while L.Joe was with his friends, but still he had a second thought about you