Lili

Picture Perfect

 

At lunch break you were in your table reading your textbooks and eating. L.Joe looked at you from his table, *She is killing herself* He thought. Then L.Joe turned to meet eyes with Lili, who was next to Niel. Lili glared at L.Joe. L.Joe smirked and ate his lunch. That pissed off Lili.

“Baby, why are you red?” Niel asked.

“Oh~ um, I just ate something spicy” Lili said in a very soft voice and blinked her long eyelashes. L.Joe rolled his eyes, *She is a good actress* he thought then he turned his attention to you, *But ______ is more pretty* L.Joe smiled. Niel looked at L.Joe, “YAH! Why won’t you just bring her here” He said

“Who?” L.Joe asked

“AISH! You won’t even listen to anyone!” Niel said, “I told you, let her sit here” Niel said. Lili looked at Niel, “Are you serious?” She asked.

“Duh! There is enough room here already, CAP and his girl are in the field, Chunji and his girl are in one classroom, I’m not sure what the hell they are doing there” Niel said, “Why? Is there something wrong with her sitting here?” Niel asked.

Lili made a face, “Fine, let her sit here” She said. L.Joe smiled and waved his hands, you looked up to him, L.Joe used sign language to get you there. You shook your head and pointed at your book and mouthed, ‘I need to study’

L.Joe shook his head and told you to go there. You still shook your head. L.Joe made a face and you saw him talk to Ricky and Changjo and they nodded, you were confused when those two suddenly stood up and went towards you. Ricky pick up your tray and your food and Changjo picked you up.

“YAH!!! PUT ME DOWN!” You yelled. Changjo shook his head, “L.Joe’s orders” He said as he put you down next to L.joe. Ricky put your tray infront of you

L.Joe smiled at you. You blinked at him, “I’m done” you said but Changjo pushed you back down. Lili was pouting *Why do I have to sit next to the nerd?* She thought.

Ricky looked at your book, “Seriously, are you studying?” He asked. You nodded, “Test later” You said.

“Oh” Ricky said and got next to her girlfriend. You looked at the people in the table, you weren’t used to many people, you looked at Lili who gave you a cold glare, you felt a cold shiver went down your spine and you buried your face on the books.