Accident

Picture Perfect

After class, you didn't go straight home, you went to the cafe shop and drank some coffee, *I need more energy, I can't sleep while I review* You thought as you finished your coffee.

When you left, you could hear some feet running, you turned around to see boys chasing each other, you bit your lip, *It is really dangerous out here at night* You thought. Then you went to the park for some air, you sat in the swing and tried to remember the things you read from the History book.

Then you thought you heard something behind the slide. You were about to run when you recognize the heavy panting, You looked at him and realized it was L.Joe. He has lots of cuts and his clothes were soaked with blood.

L.Joe drew back when he saw you and was about to fight. You waved your hands, "It's me"

Then L.Joe put his guard down and lay back, "What are you doing here this late? Don't you know it is dangerous?" He asked. You bent down to him, "What happened"

L.Joe smirked, "Just home guys from Woolim High" 

"You should go to the hospital" You whispered. L.Joe shook his head, "When those guys find out I went to the hospital, they will think I'm weak"

"Then you should go home" You whispered. L.Joe shook his head, "My house is a long way from here, I'll just stay here"

You shook your head, "Come with me," You held out your hand. L.Joe took it. You slung his arm around your neck and you helped him up. You brought him to your house and laid him on the sofa. You dashed to the bathroom and got out your first aid kit.

You wet your small towel and pressed it against L.Joe's wounds. He flinched, "That hurt"

"Mianhae, but it should be washed, or it will be infected." You said as you began to nurse L.Joe. You took out your bandages box filled with bandages, then you stopped to see that most of the bandages are the pink ones your oppa gave you.

L.Joe looked at the box and gaped, "No way I'm wearing a pink bandage"

You bit your lip, "But it needs to be covered"

L.Joe made a face, "Fine, put it on"

You gently opened one and placed it over L.Joe's wounds, for the bigger wounds you get the bigger bandages. 

After that, you saw L.Joe filled with pink bandages

L.Joe pouted, "I wonder what the guys will say tomorrow" L.Joe blew his bangs. You fixed up the place and put the first aid kit back in your bathroom cabinet.

L.Joe watched you and noticed a bandage over your finger. He pointed at it, "What happened"

You looked at your finger, "Oh, this is nothing, I just picked up broken glass and I cut myself,"

L.Joe nodded, "Oh, I told you to be careful"

You looked at him and looked away, *Is he? Concerned about me?* You asked yourself. L.Joe leaned towards you, "Just don't tell anyone you did this to me, and hide that bandage, they can't know about our matching bandages, araso?"

You nodded, "Araso"