WIFE???

Picture Perfect

You noticed L.Joe wasn't washing anymore but just watching you, "Something wrong?" You asked. L.Joe snapped out of his daze, "Sorry" *I should stop thinking of her as a perfect wife* He shut his eyes and shook his head. When he opened his eyes you were right infront of him, L.Joe's eyes widened.

You tilted your head, "Are you sure you're ok?"

"Y-Yes wife" L.Joe accidentally said, *DID I JUST SAY WIFE?*

You were surprise to hear that word, *DID HE JUST CALL ME WIFE!?!*

L.Joe waved his hands, "Sorry! I didn't mean to say that! I meant, um, I meant," L.Joe scratched his head, *What rhymes with wife? OH !*

You blinked at him not knowing what to say. L.Joe noticed you were surprised, "Just a slip of tongue, I am just used to saying that" *OH ! why did I say that! Now she will think I call all the girls 'wife'* He thought.

You bit your lip and went back to mopping the floor, L.Joe deflated, *Now she thinks I'm a weirdo* He thought, then he looked back at you who looked like nothing happened. 

it was already 11pm. L.Joe finished hanging his clothes and laid back on the couch. You were also done, you already scrubbed the blood on the table and on the sofa. You were at the kitchen cooking up something to eat.

L.Joe came in and watched you, *is this what having a wife looks like?*He thought. Then you noticed L.Joe looking, you looked back at him, "What?" You asked

L.Joe rubbed the back of his neck, "Nothing, um, what are you cooking?" He asked

"Just kimichi soup" You said

"Oh" L.Joe said

"Why? Are you already hungry?" You asked

"Just asking" L.joe said and left. You went back to cooking, *Weird, I wonder why he just called me 'wife' a while ago? Do I really look like a house wife?* You thought then you realized what you were doing when he was around, printing, cooking, cleaning the house, nursing. Your eyes widened, *I DO LOOK LIKE A WIFE!* Then you looked at L.Joe and back to your cooking, you slapped your cheeks, *No way!!!!*