Matching Bandages

Picture Perfect

At lunch time, when you got your tray you bumped into L.Joe, *Ok this really have to stop* You thought. L.Joe smirked at you. You melted inside but you just put on a poker face. Then you went to get some food.

You reached for the milk box, but then a hand reached out and got it, you expected it to be L.Joe but when you looked besdie you, you saw cars eyes, it was Niel. Niel put the milk box in your tray, "Here, so just hurry up" He said. You bowed to him and got the the rest of the usual food you ate. Niel looked at you, *That's weird, that pink bandage looked familiar* Niel thought and looked at L.Joe and back at you, *I wonder*

You sat down at your table, your eyes automatically focused on L.Joe with his friends on the other side. When L.Joe noticed you looking at him, you lowered your head and pretend that you were reading.

L.Joe deflated *I thought she was looking at me* He made a face. 

"Yah, L.Joe, what are you looking at?" Chunji asked

"Huh?" L.Joe looked at Chunji, "Oh~ ,um, I just thought I saw a fly"

Niel knew exactly what was L.Joe was looking at and was getting suspicious, *Why do their bandages match?* Niel thought as he eyes on L.Joe's bandages and remembered the bandage on your finger.

"Niel, why do you look so serious and thinking hard about something?" L.Joe asked. Niel snapped out, "Nothing" Niel said as he ate his pudding.

------

After lunch, when you were going to go to your class, you and L.Joe bumped into each other and your books fell again. You knelt down and picked them up, since no one was there, L.Joe helped you, "I told you, hold your books properly" He said

"Mianhae, I keep forgetting" You said

"Ha?! Forgetting? You always remember the answers to every question and you can't remember a simple instruction?" L.Joe asked. You lowered your head, "Mianhae" you whispered. Both of you stood up, L.Joe handed you your books, "Here"

You took them, "Thanks"

"C'mon, I'll assist you to class" L.Joe smiled. And since you were a bit more comfortable towards L.Joe, you finally smiled at him.

In the corner a pair of cats eyes were watching both of you, *So they do know each other, and that girl even smiled* He thought as he went away,