i think that's because all i know is running

the guy next door.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s already been days, since Chanyeol first (and last) time saw that Kyungsoo guy.  The next room still stays the same, sometimes he can heard things breaking and a muffled yelling and stuff, but he doesn’t feel right to go and interrupting. He means, what kind of right he got there? No one is making any move too, everyone in the neighborhood acted like nothing happened, and Chanyeol trying hard to act like them too.

Until..

The door bell rings.

“Oit” Chanyeol opens his door expecting to see some familiar faces bringing some food. But much to his surprise, finding Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo. With blood on his forehead. A lot of blood.

“Hey, sorry for interupting? Can you help me? I... i dont know where my phone is, and...”

Chanyeol catches him before his body hits the floor. He doesn’t remember much except running like a possesed person while carrying Kyungsoo to the closest hospital.

 

“He’s fine, a little concussion, i guess two days here will do him good, are you his family or relative?”

“Oh, he’s my neighbor, did.. he say what happened?”

“he said, he fell down on the stairs, that migh explain all the other bruises we found too”

“um, so... he is going to be okay, like okay, right?”

“well, there is this post concussion syndrom that might happen, but other than that everything is fine”

“what? What about that syndrom?”

“well, we can prescribe some medication on that, and it’s not really something that lethal or something”

“um, can i see him now?”

“well, he’s sleeping but yeah, just don’t make him work too hard”

“oh yeah of course, thank you doctor”

 

Kyungsoo looks like he’s sleeping peacefully. He got his head covered in bandages, and some plastered here and there, but his chest is moving up and down gently, and there is no heavy machine or extreme amount of needles going thru his body, that means he’s fine, which is nise. Chanyeol finds a comfy spot on the couch right in front of the bed, so he sits there silently. Well this is awkward.  At least the soft sound of Kyungsoo’s breathing filled the room. A gentle ‘ding’ almost killed Chanyeol by surprise.

A text. From Luhan

So where is my goddamn tall greek god? I know i said you were casted and stuff but that doesn’t mean you can ditch me right on the fitting day

Chanyeol smack his own forehead. Right, fitting day.

Sorry, got an emergency. Can i skip today? Or i can catch you up later at dinner time?

What happen?

Remember that i told you i got this neighbor? Well he showed up in my door bleeding so im in the hospital right now

What? Do you need help?

I’m good. But i can’t leave him alone, so... at your place?

Fine. Anytime you want. Please take care of that little guy

You are not that big either

Watch it, your fee is on my very own palm

Dont do this to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter