'friends'-3

the guy next door.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{'friends'}

Kyungsoo is still not talking during the trip, and all he does is sigh deeply. chanyeol will only shut his mouth about it by humming to the songs on radio while driving, because he's been dying to ask Kyungsoo; why the hell is he still going to meet this jerk if this makes him miserable?

so, chanyeol does the only thing he could do, hold kyungsoo's hand, squeezing it softly, to let him know that he's there for him.

kyungsoo turns to him and smiles, and more importantly, what makes chanyeol almost die; kyungsoo lets his hand being held by him.

 

 

 

he's been driving for a couple of hours, until they got into a forest near the beach. there are not that many people when they walk together into the forest, and when they stop it's already deserted, no one else going around except for them. "soo....where is he?"

kyungsoo kneels on the ground, putting down the box. he signs for chanyeol to sit down beside him before he shifts himself into a more comfortable position, "my...boyfriend killed himself, chanyeol"

that's enough information to silence chanyeol. he quietly sits beside him and pats his back. kyungsoo rests his head on chanyeol's shoulder. "i always know we're kinda ed up but...i always thought that we'll make it through, because... we got each other's back"

but he ing beat you.

"i know... this is a bit...weird for you but...we were perfect once, chanyeol"

chanyeol and kyungsoo shifted, kyungsoo now inside his embrace, still trying to find his voice.

"i...don't know where we went wrong..the beating part wasn't the worst, because.... i asked him to do that"

"what?"

"what do you want to know, chanyeol?"

"....i dont know soo, anything you feel like telling me"

Kyungsoo moves away from Chanyeol, opening the box. Inside the box full of random things, most

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter