later?

the guy next door.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey”

“Yup, dinner time alright?”

“yeah, but it’s going to be a little.... delayed is that okay?”

“oh yeah its cool”

“oh sorry, come  in, sorry i haven’t really cleaned up the room since...”

“since you fell down?” Chanyeol finished his sentence

“yeah, that, so... you know where to sit, make yourself at home, please”

The room looks like a bit better, he still can see how trashed the room was, but it looks pretty decent now without any broken pieces on the floor and bottles of alcohols scattered everywhere. Chanyeol sits, he remember he sat exactly at this place where he try to fix Kyungsoo’s face a little. “Do you want me to help?”

“no, no, i... i just need to put some stuff away, just sit”

“well, it doesnt feel good to see you wander around carrying some stuff while i’m sitting here, so let me help, kay?”

“well... you can cook the dinner if you want to, i mean there’s only instant spaghetti in the fridge...”

“okay, cool”

But cooking instant spaghetti only took 10 minutes, so now he’s back to stares at the busy Kyungsoo, moping the floor. His sight flies around the room. There are still some pictures left around. Mostly picture of two people, he recognise the jet black haired one, and (he kinda guess) the dirty blond haired one as Kyungsoo’s boyfriend.  they were happy once, he thought when noticing a photobox picture stuck on the fridge. The first frame showing an awkward yet happy smile from both of them, the second one shows goofy faces, the third one looks like they were talking to each other, and the fourth one. The fourth one makes Chanyeol’s heart warm up a bit. They were really happy once, what happened? He was still admiring the fourth picture, Kyungsoo’s boyfriend covering Kyungsoo’s eyes and he kissed his cheek, while Kyungsoo smile widely. He never know Kyungsoo was able to smile that wide. That happy.

“Oh right, i forgot that one” Kyungsoo took the picture away, surprising Chanyeol who’s still wondering whatever happened between the two.

They eat in silence, only the sound of the spoon touching the dish echoing in the room.

Is it polite though to ask what happened between them? Or where is he now? Or did they broke up? Or maybe everything went better? Rehab perhaps? Or...

“Chanyeol ssi, tomorrow your hair will dyed black, is that okay?”

“huh?”

“your hair, black, is that cool?”

“i suppose i dont really have any other option than agree?”

“well yeah haha”

“but i was wondering tho, is there something wrong with my brown hair?”

“well Kibum thought that...” Kyungsoo check his phone, reading out the message that seems like from Kibum  “mainly because his, by his i m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter