you don't look okay

the guy next door.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next door is on it again. Things are falling and breaking. Chanyeol closes his eyes and trying damn hard to went somewhere else in his mind, except here. Right in this room. It’s been a week he lives there, and its also been a week full of yelling, smashed things, and the highlight of the day; the hard slamming sound of door shut closed. 

It’s almost magical how ignorant other people could be, it’s not just Chanyeol that live in this building right? But amazingly, it seems like only Chanyeol that have been bothered by this world war III. At first Chanyeol have this urge to just knocking on their door and goddamn ask them to shut up or he will call the police, but realizing how everybody acted like there is nothing happened, and keep living in peace. He try his best too. Chanyeol doesn’t even know who lives next door. He doesn’t get the chance to meet them, well he’s been avoiding the chance too, so only the mighty God knows who’s living there and what kind of hell they’ve been living.

Another things are crashing.

Another growl escaping from his tummy.

Well, it’s been a week too Chanyeol didn’t eat properly. He ate what he cooked and it’s not enough. So, obeying the roar in his stomach, Chanyeol decided to go out and find something pretty decent to eat. His heart almost jump out from his chest, when he heard the door right next to him slammed. From the corner of his eyes he saw a taller guy, stomp off angrily. And at that split second after that stranger’s back is gone, Chanyeol unconciously press the bell. Before he even get the chance to think about whatever he’s trying to do right now.

 

He can’t. Actually, his mind can’t processing what is actually going on right at this very second. And when he finally find the power to move and walk away, he’s a second too late. The door is open. A guy, looks horrible because all of his bruises, and the black eye on his left eye.

He looks pretty ed up. “Uh, do you need anything?” that poor guy said with almost not a single voice out. “You need help, are you okay?” Chanyeol make his entrance to the house not mindi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter