CHAPTER 5: WAR WITHIN

The Legend Of Emblems

CHAPTER 5: WAR WITHIN

Saturnine’s Legion is setting mortar outside the gate of Gasaleon. Gasaleon’s Army has their archer ready on the wall. They are equipped with fire arrows and a sniper bow.

[FIRE ARROWS]
Arrows that burn enemy.
[SNIPER BOW]
Bow with a scope to make more accurate shot.

“FIRE THE MORTAR!!!”

Fireballs come out of the mortar and hit the wall. The wall is made up of strong marble stone, so it wouldn’t be destroyed easily. Camase orders the Mortar Team to change the mortar into blizzard mode that will fire iceball instead of fireball. At the same time, Gasaleon’s archers fire their fire arrow. Few of the Legions caught on fire but the mage of the Legion cures them. Camase ready his bow and fires Dark Arrows at the gate. The gate breaks and Swordsoldiers of Gasaleon rush out. Legions’ Spear Army charges toward Gasaleon. War between Saturnine and Gasaleon starts in just few minutes. Camase summons another Swordsman Warrior with crystal ball. The Warrior fights bravely and kills anyone in sight. General of Gasaleon dashes toward the Warrior but get hit by the shield of the Warrior. Before the Warrior slashes him, a Spirit Arrow hits his armor and pierces it. The general stabs the Warrior right in his heart.

“ARMY OF GASALEON! FIGHTS FOR GASALEON! WE HAVE EMBLEM CARRIERS ON OUR SIDE!”

Krystal arrives in time with her Spirit Bow. She pulls her bowstring and fires another Spirit Arrow with others Archer on the wall. Most of the Spear Army has been wiped out.

“ARCHER BATTALION ON POSITION! FIRE!”

Camase orders his Archer Battalion to fire at the Army of Gasaleon. Arrows fly towards them like wasps. Suddenly, a force shield blocks all the arrows. Camase was shocked.

“WHAT IS THAT?!  KNIGHT! CHARGE!”

Knight Battalion of Saturnine charges toward Gasaleon. General of Gasaleon wants to retreat.

“There’s too much of them. RETREAT!”

The army is falling back to the town. Messengers of Gasaleon galloping around the town to tell everyone pack their things. Kris comes out of his house and sees the town is in chaos. Panicked residents running everywhere, wounded soldiers sending to the hospital, and lot of people crying at the crystal stone of their family. Almost all of them are coming into the town. Kris knows everything just got serious. The wounded General finally comes in and uses the amplifier to announce.

“Everybody…Escape through the gate behind…We…we’re losing.”

Everybody stops whatever they are doing. They stand still and quietly. No one makes a sound. Only explosions outside the town can be heard.

“I’m sorry…We can’t protect Hasaleon…”

A man walks out from the crowd.

“I’m joining the army. I want to fight for our home.”

The general stares at him, he feels a bit touching. More of the men stand forward.

“I’m in.”
“I’ll join the army.”
“I’m fighting for my home.”

Kris feels someone is grabbing his hand. It’s the parents of the dead little boy.

“You must help us…I beg you.”

They kneel down. Kris wants to help them stand up but they refuse.

“You can’t let others die in vain. I beg you…”

Tears coming out from their eyes.

“You are the only who can help us.”

Krystal pats on his shoulder.

“You’ll never be alone. See.”

Almost all of the man in the town joined the Gasaleon Army. Kris has an emotional feeling. He helps the parents to stand up. The general spoke.

“WE CAN’T FIGHT HERE. WE’RE LOSING. WE MUST RETREAT. AND ONE DAY, WE’LL BRING BACK GASALEON!”

All of the residents cheer. At the same time, saturnine breakthrough the gate. Everybody is running. The force shield is built up again. Kris summons his shield and sword, Krystal readies her bow too. The general walks toward them and says.

“Can you buy some time for the evacuation of residents.”
“Yeah sure.”

General starts the residents out of the town. Kai is running toward them. Krystal stops him.

“Kai? What are you doing here? It’s dangerous.”
“I’m here for my brother’s revenge…”
“You can’t. It’s too dangerous without emblem.”
“Looking for emblem?”

Kai fishes out his brother’s crystal stone. The crystal stone forms into an emblem. It’s a fighter emblem.

“Let’s do this…”
“But…”

Kris interrupts Krystal.

“Let him fight. Everyone has their very own power hidden in their heart.”
“Okay…”

The force shield breaks and the Legions rush towards them. Krystal shot a knight’s Heorse and the knight fell. More of them behind start to fall from their Heorse. Kai summons his Fighter Knuckles.

[Fighter’s Knuckles]
An iron made knuckles that will make a small earthquake and powerful punching.

Kai and Kris dash into the army and start fighting. Kris does a Round Slashes while Kai make a Stomper.

[Round Slashes]
A sword attack that slashes enemies around him.
[Stomper]
Stomps at ground and makes huge shockwave that hit enemies around.

Suddenly, three of them get teleport outside the town. Residents of Hasaleon are there too. They made their way out and the evacuation was success. They feel very curious.

“Who is helping us recently?”

NOTES FOR READER
Sorry for being hiatus recently. I’m busy with my school works. So how do you think about my story? Want to know what’s going on? SUBSCRIBEEEEEEEE! Comments are appreciated. Ask me if you’re confused about the story.