CHAPTER 4: CONSEQUENCES

The Legend Of Emblems

Before story starts, there are few things to be updated. Devaine (human of Legaiona, hope you didn’t forgot) vanishes into thin air when they die. They don’t become corpse, they become a crystal stone at where they born. And every Devaine knew how to use little elemental magic spell, for protection, not offensive.

CHARACTER’S TRAIT UPDATE

Kris
Age: 23
Emblem carrying: Swordsman
Traits:
-Cares about his brother
-Vigilant
Weapon used: Shield and Sword

Krystal
Age: 16
Emblem carrying: Archer
Traits:
-Stingy
-Mad over little things
Weapon used: Spirit Bow and Spirit Arrows

Lay
Age: 16
Traits:
-Know magic skills
-Want to be an Emblem Carrier
-Help others

Kai
Age: 20
Traits:
-Can’t control magic spell well.
-Optimistic
-Playing pranks on others

 

CHAPTER 4: CONSEQUENCES

“HEY BRO!! I’M BACK!!”

Lay is back from school. He didn’t see Kris.

“Kris? Are you home?”

He walks into his room and finds Kris staring at a crystal stone.

“Kris? Are you okay?”

Kris just realizes Lay was back. He does a fake smile at him.

“Oh you’re back. Have you eaten?”
“Yes. Uhh…Are you okay?”
“Yeah…I just a bit tired fighting Saturnine…”
“Oh…I see...That’s mom right?”

Lay points at the crystal stone. Kris sighs.

“Yeah…It’s mom…”

Lay pulls a chair and sits down.

“I hope I can find dad’s…”
“Lay…Did you even have a feeling…like…how to say…Guilty about fail to protect someone…”
“OF COURSE! Do you remember when the bastard Lucifer murdered our father? That moment I just want to kill every Saturnine left in Legaiona.”
“Not that…I mean…Fail to protect someone that you’re able to protect…”
“Eh…No…Don’t have the feel before…What happened Kris?”
“Today…A Saturnine warrior came to Hasaleon and caused a death of a little boy. I just…I’m able to prevent that…But I failed…If I…If I was…”

Kris stuns, tears fill his eyes. He feels guilty and helpless. He feels like he was the one who made the boy lost his live. Lay comforts him.

“It’s not your fault…”
“No…I was able to help but I didn’t…”

Meanwhile, Kai was home too, he sees nothing but his parents crying…

“Dad, Mom, What happened?”
“Your brother…. He was….He was…”

They show a crystal stone to Kai. Kai almost pass out. His mind is blanked. Yes…the little boy was Kai’s little brother, his most loved brother.

“Who did this? WHO DID THIS?!”
“The Saturnine…”

Kai is mad, he can do nothing, he just yells as loud as he can. Everything in his world was collapsed…

The Saturnine Legion at the outskirt is planning for another strike. Camase groups with the reinforcements sent. They want to strike Gasaleon at once.

“THIS TIME…I WANT GASALEON TURNS INTO SATURNINE’S TURF! HAHAHA!”

At Krystal’s home…

“Jessica…What emblem you expected when you knew you’re the chosen one?”
“My parents disappeared after I’m born because of the war of The Saturnine. I hate wars and fights. So I chose the Protector Emblem.”
“Oh…I see…”

The very next day…

Emergency bell rings, Devaine in Hasaleon are so panic when the guard says that The Legions are coming.

“Your Majesty, The Legions are marching towards Gasaleon…”
“What?! Prepare all units...”

Another guard runs into the Throne Room…

“Your Majesty, their army is too large, estimate 10000 soldiers…”
“Prepare all army in the kingdom! It’ll be a tough fight! PROTECT GASALEON AT ALL COST!!!”

Kris’s house door is knocked tremendously. Kris opens the door and sees Krystal standing outside. She looks nervous.

“What happened?”
“The Saturnine Legion is coming!”
“What?”
“LET’S GO!”
“For what?”
“The fight! We can’t let Gasaleon fall into their hands.”
“I’m sorry…I can’t fight…”
“What do you mean?”
“I just can’t!”
“No time to waste…Let’s go…”

Krystal grabs his hand but Kris shakes her hands away.

“WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!? They are close…Aren’t you an Emblem Carrier?”
“NOT THIS TIME!”

Kris slammed the door hard.

NOTES FOR READER
Long time no see ^^...Short update…Same as the old…Comment what you think…Subscribe if you like… Ask me if you’re confused… Message me if you want to be my friend…