CHAPTER 3: HIDDEN MAGE AND SWORDSMAN

The Legend Of Emblems

CHAPTER 3: HIDDEN MAGE AND SWORDSMAN

At the same time in the Magic School of Lay…

Lay is walking towards his class. Krystal pats on his shoulder. Lay takes aback.

“What are you doing!? You scared me!”
“Sorry, Lay.”
“You met my brother right?”
“DON’T MENTION HIM IN FRONT OF ME!!!”
“Wha…Why?”

Krystal raises her hand and fire appears.

“Say that again. I dare you if you want your hair burning in fire.”
“Calm down…”

Water pours down on Krystal’s head.

“Calm down, Krystal, don’t burn your hands…”

A boy walks towards them. He was the one who casted Water Spell on Krystal’s head. He was Kai, the most elder boy in the school. He was 20 but he’s still in school because he always dropped out. Krystal glares him and casts Fire Spell on his feet.

“YOU MADE ME WET!”
“Ouch! Sorry…”

Kai casts Water Spell on his feet. Lay casts Wind Spell to dry Krystal. Krystal is dried but her hair was messed thoroughly. She is mad and fire can be seen through her eyes. Lay whispers to Kai.

“I think you should run now…”
“I knew…FAREWELL GUYS!”

Kai uses Teleport and disappears. Krystal yells at Lay.

Meanwhile at the City Gate…

The warrior of the Saturnine breakthrough the gate. Two guards guarding the gate were mortally wounded. A guard was able to ring the emergency bell before killed by the warrior. Kris is in the orchard working. His emblem shines and he hears the emergency bell. He quickly dashes forwards the town. The warrior walks on the Hasaleon Town’s market street. Everybody is scared.

“WHERE IS THE EMBLEM CARRIER?”

Nobody responses. The warrior grabs a little boy and places his sword on his neck. His parents run towards the warrior and kneel down in front of him.

“We don’t know…Please…Please don’t kill him…”
“TELL ME OR I’LL KILL HIM.”
“We really don’t know about the Emblem Carrier.”
“THEN I HAVE NO CHOICE.”

The warrior raises his sword and slashes the boy. The boy vanishes like a dust after slashed by the sword.

“NO!!! WHAT’VE YOU DONE!!! YOU’LL GET YOUR PAYBACK!!!”

The warrior grabs another young boy.

“TELL ME OR THIS POOR GUY WILL IS THE SECOND TRIBUTE!”
“Put.That.Boy.Down.”

Kris arrived with his sword and shield equipped. Everybody changes their sight to him.

“I’ll say that again. Put.That.Boy.Down.”
“WHAT IF I SAY NO?”
“You’ll never step out of this town. Ever.”
“REALLY?”

The warrior throws the boy into air and wants to slash him. Kris teleports into the mid-air and grabs the boy. After land safely, Kris pulls his sword out from the sheath on his back.

“You broke the rules. And now for the punishment.”

They run towards each other with sword on hands. The warrior makes his first attack by using Dragon Stomp.

[DRAGON STOMP]
A powerful basic sword attack. Jumps and slashes downward at opponents head.

Kris blocked the attack easily with his shield. The warrior bounces back. Before Kris makes his move, the warrior does the second attack by using Dragon Breakthrough.

[Dragon Breakthrough]
A breakthrough sword attack. Dashes forwards opponent and stab them.

Kris blocks the attack but he pushes backwards by the recoil creates. He feels nervous.

“*monolog*I’ve never met such powerful attack before.”

The warrior makes the second attack by kicking the shield of Kris hard. Kris fell down and the warrior uses another Dragon Stomp. Luckily, Kris is able to roll away before the sword hit him. He slashes the warrior’s back from behind but nothing happen because of his thick armor.

“HAHA!!!”
“What the hell is this?”

The warrior uses his shield and knocks Kris away. Kris uses Dragon Breakthrough but the warrior feels nothing. Kris tries another attack, Vertical Slash.

[Vertical Slash]
A breakthrough sword attack. Slashes opponent vertically while dashing through them.

The warrior runs towards Kris and knocks him with the shield. Kris fells down on the ground.

”*monolog*He…is…too strong…”
“NOW IT’S TIME TO FINISH YOUR PITY LIFE.”

The warrior walks toward Kris slowly. Suddenly, Kris feels someone is casting Tempered Spell on him. He feels strong and fast.

[Tempered Spell]
A magic spell. Uses to raise a target’s attack.
[Speed Spell]
A magic spell. Uses to raise target’s speed.

The warrior uses Dragon Stomp while Kris slashes upwards at his swords. The swords broke into two. Kris stands up.

“WHAT HAPPENED? YOU…”

Kris uses Vertical Slash and breaks the warrior’s armor.

“HOW CAN YOU?”
“Punishment starts now.”

Kris uses multiple times of Vertical Slash until the warrior falls.

“YOU…”

The warrior falls and vanishes into thin air. Crowds are cheering. Kris glances around to find the hidden mage who casts spell on him but he failed. The parents of the killed boy run towards Kris. The father punches on Kris’s face.

“YOU BASTARD! WHY DON’T YOU COME EARLIER! GET BACK MY SON!”
“I’m very sorry…”
“SORRY DO NOTHING!”

They walks away crying. The crowd silence for a while before getting back to work. Kris dispels his outfits. He feels guilty.

“Am I done something wrong…”

NOTES FOR READERS
Same words…there are some introduce made in the story and ask me if you’re confused. I’m willing to help YOUUUU!!!!