Chapter 2 - A New Boarder

My Darling 사랑해!

 

 

        "Jung..Jung..Jung..Jae Ah!!!" Jung Sang shouted in surprise, Jae Ah turned to the sound. Believe it..she was 10 times more surprise that he did Because what's in her view right now was a man standing with only hisswimming pants on…. Her heart pounded without a reason.. but even it  has… it must be because of him.. 

        Lee Jung Sang.. A man.. a man that she has fallen in love for 4 years and also the reason that she came here..

Jae ah tries her best to calm down her feelings but she couldn't help blushing. 

    'He is much more handsome than before.. AiGooo~~ what am i thinking >_<~' 

 

      Kimmik who found the situation quite strange gets out of his seat and  stand between Jae Ah and Jung Sang. The two kept staring at each other..No one decides to talk at all. 

    "Seriously, what's happening? Jung Sang-ah you know this girl?" Kimmik asks but there's no response from Jung Sang. It's not like he doesn't want to answer but he was just surprise of her arrival.

   "My Name is JUNG JAE AH, not THIS GIRL" She turned in the other way before she gave a glance to Kimmik..who asks her to take off her cloth AiGoo.. what an unforgettable first metting -_-^

   "And Why don't you take off your cloth, don't you come to the party?"

   "Aniya"

   "You loses your way or what?"

   "I came as a new boarder" 

   "….."Kimmik was in a big surprise as he looks at Jung Sang, the one in charge of Black Garden

   "….." But Jung Sang didn't say a thing..

  "I already talked with Jae San Ahjussi, meaning Jung Sang's father, and that I'll be living here as a new boarder from now on"

  "Doesn't your house was right in front of here?" said Jung Sang

  "Nope.. That house was already sold since i moved out" 

  "I came as a new boarder" she continues

  "Wait Wait.. Jung Sang, who's this girl? where does she come from? and does she really going to live here?!" 

  "Don't Know" Jung Sang shook his head- tiring.

  "Heh~ If the owner doesn't know, who else would know.. Don't your parents say anything the last time you met them?" 

  "That time…I was drunk..Can't remember anything" 

  "Oh Shoooootttt >O<" Kimmik uttered.. he knows that whenever Jung Sang is drunk.. he won't remember a single thing..

  "Jae San ahjussi already let me stay here, and i also paid for the renting" 

  "Yah! this is BLACK GARDEN, not a hotel that you can come and say that you want to stay here and it's ok like that!" Kimmik says in a annoying voice

  "Yup.. If this is Black garden of the Olala neighborhood then I'm staying here XP" 

  "Aish.. i think what's wrong in that sentence was the name of the neighborhood XP"Kimmik immediately fought back

 

  "Whatever.. i could stay here anyway, right?" She smiled. 

 'Oh God..I really miss him like crazy..Really wanna go and hug him this instant but all i could do is stay still..Just look at his mad face creeps me out' She thought

 "Ok" Kimmik answers shortly even he doesn't really believe it. But who cares.. This mysterious girl who seemed to have a past with Jung sang is much more interesting than parties

  Kimmik walks to the  stereo and turn off the music making the girls who were into it turned and look at them

"Party ends..You can go back now" Kimmik announced

"Awwwwww T^T" 

"My dad is coming over.. or do you girls still wanna stay?" Kimmik ends his sentence in a warning-voice.. Truthfully, his dad was still watching lions in africa it's just the girls who don't know.

 

     The girls quickly grabbed their clothes and ran out the mansion. Jae Ah stepped out for the girls to run making her suitcase which was put on the grass got stepped  on . She shook her head, and picking it up and just then a pair of hands grabbed it first.

   The owner of that pair of hands made her heart goes ba-dump ba-dump again.. Jung Sang carries the suit case, not wanting the girls to step on again.

    'If he continues on like this, how can my heart stop beating fast..?' she thought

 

     "Yah! Ho-ah come up here!"  Kimmik says in a loud voice as the last girl walked out the mansion. Minho who was sitting in the spa pool was drunk that he couldn't even stand up straight before laughing out of nowhere.

   "Can't~~" 

  "Just shut up and come here already, the party already ends!" Kimmik says again but minho still smile awkwardly..

  "That girl a moment ago just stole my swimming pant..hehe ^^;;" 

  "…." Jung sang pulls in his brows

  "…." Jae Ah's eye is wide opened.. O_O

  "Eeeeee…" >>Kimmik

  "Don't worry guys, next time i'll steal her bikinis as a revenge..kekeke" 

Jae Ah stood there in confusion.. 'What the hell are they talking about!!!' she thought

 

      Black Garden that she's thought of wasn't like this.. A handsome man who told her to take off her cloth..? And the other who think of stealing girl's bikinis as a revenge? 

     And Also.. This Jung Sang  guy who's always acting cold towards her..?

     Black Garden… Living here..is it really ok? >..<

                 ***************************