Chapter 1 - Black Garden

My Darling 사랑해!

 

At Black Garden.. 

 

       A Guest House which is known to be a heaven-like to all the boarders

A huge swimming pool placing in the center ,  A living room which is well- decorated ,  an extra medium-sized spa pool  where you can also enjoy the view of a rose garden not far from there, and 5 deluxe bedrooms just as luxurious as in a 5 stars hotel. 

And what's important is that the Black Garden guest house is welcomed only to the BEAUTIES and the HANDSOME. 

      But eh.. it doesn't seem a heaven-like as what they mentioned at all..Loud musics kept filling up the atmosphere in the house, the crystals which was hung up at the ceiling starts to shake little by little.  

    

        The 3 boarders of Black Garden separate into each of their own direction. One sitting in the spa pool, One sitting at the edge of the swimming pool,  the other one sitting on the bar stool and of course.. they're surrounded by girls in bikinis. 

            "Girls, the ice are melting, go get some more" Kim Minho, A 19 years old, whose hair was dyed in Dark Brown, raised up his head as he tells the girls surrounding him. The Ice he was talking a moment ago wasn't for eating… but he used it to put in the spa pool.. It's fun..don't tell anyone ;)

               Kim Minho, a hottie, whose works are fooling girls for their bodies and what's more is that he's like an eel which can't be easily capture by girls nor even his parents. But even if one day, someone can catch him, he still acts as a thick-faced and doesn't acknowledge it. 

              

                Looking at another corner which is not far away   was  Lee Jung Sang , a hottie with smooth black hair , a pair of black-colored eyes, and a tall height who is now in his swimming pants sitting on a bar stool located near the swimming pool. Not even he has a prince-like figure, his abs was also an a attractive part of him. What he likes is a nice view with a taste of wine that no one can find. He's also the one in charge of Black Garden as the landlady's son. He doesn't care for anyone but if someone comes to him, he wouldn't refuse. 

              "Jung Sang-ah why don't you say anything?" 

             "Jung Sang doesn't like talking, don't you know him?" Jung Sang chuckles as he watches the girls arguing. 

             "But it might be that he only talks to someone he likes" The third girl joins the conversation and winks at Jung Sang. 

             "Yeah..I only want to talk with someone I like.." The girls who were arguing a moment ago freeze as he talks, Now they understand the reason he won't talk to anyone of them..is because he doesn't like anyone of them. 

 

               And the third boarder was Kimik , also a hottie whose hair color was caramel, a pair of light brown colored eyes and a slim body with abs which make the girls just can't stay still. Kimmik sits at the edge of the pool as he took in a gulp of grape wine. He watches the girls playing in the water but he actually doesn't feel anything at all.. cuz it's already turned into a hobby. 

                Everyone admits that he really does has a soft face but if only his mouth was as soft as his face, he will be absolutely perfect.

             "Yah! You girls play a little more careful! Don't you see the water wascoming in my way?!" But rather than getting angry of him, the girls was giving off expressions to capture his attentions instead. No matter how many times he gets angry with them, they just don't care.

               Now.. i guess You might know what a heaven-like they were talking about earlier…

 

              And for the fourth boarder, no one have knew that.. that person have waited in front of the gates for hours with anger because of the doorbell that even she presses it a hundred times more, it still doesn't has a single response.

                An 18 years old girl, who has a nice round pair of eyes, a smooth

brown hair with a nice waves style, Jung Jae Ah. She grabs her yellow hair-tie and tie her thick long hair as she's waiting in her normal tee and shorts.

                No matter how long she waits, all she could hear was the sound of music. 

          'Ah~! It might be because of the music that they don't hear the sound of the doorbells!" But what should she do..rushing in?

         'Yeah I Should just go in…the suitcase was pretty heavy too' she thought as she quietlytakes her steps into the mansion. 

But just then, Kimmik who sits at the edge of the pool saw her as he lifts his brows wondering who she was and what's more is her clothing.

      'Girls entering the mansion wasn't unusual but why doesn't she wears bikinis like the other, They MUST wear bikinis though

It's a team party after all!' He thought.  'Ah~ Maybe she wears it in her tee already?' he thought again

       "Take off your cloth and come in" He shouts against the loud sound of the music but Jae Ah pullsin her brows- confusing. 

       "What did you SAY?" 

       "I told you to Take OFF YOUR CLOTH.." 

       "WHAT??!!!!" 

       "Take off your cloth" He says again as the music stops, and that makes Jae Ah who was told to Take off her cloth froze in confusion. 

       'Just as I enter the house, they told me to take off my cloth like this? What the hell..' She thought

       "How can you be so slow like this, Quick, take off your cloth" Kimmik still says the same with

the thought that she might wears her bikini inside the tee.  And Jung Sang who just walks back from 

the toilet saw the new guest too.. 'Eh.. Why is this girl so familiar..? Could it be..Oh no..this won't be happening' 

 

*******************************

It's a bit long.. But Hope U guys enjoy it ^_^