Chapter 6- Shin Young unnie's Plan..

My Darling 사랑해!

        Jung Jae Ah's POV 

          "Ah..Wait a sec" Jung Sang's phone was vibrating. He walked out of the kitchen and answered his call. The TV is showing the Mojojojo got beaten up by the powerpuff.. but that's not the point..

          'I'll act you're a male friend of mine..that will make us close'  I was gonna lose my spirit.. but after hearing Jung Sang says this, My spirit turned into air..  Jung Sang who was now on the phone give me hand sign telling me to eat first, and all i could do is smile and continue eating..Ahhh...~~

          .........

       .........

       "I really pity you, Jung Jae Ah-_-^"  Shin Young unnie who crossed her legs stares at me. I really want to hide right now ><~

      "What do you want me to do besides that, Unnie?"

     "Aish.. I'm really having a headache becuz of you... I know that you're a kid who is always scared of others"

     "I think A Shy Kid is already enough -_-"

    "Nevermind.. whatever kid you are, just throw it away..Cuz I Won't Let the Gold Chance Slipped YOUR HAND!!"

          The reason why I'm here is because Jung Sang was busy and leave me at school, so I called Shin Young unnie to pick me up, and she took me to her house.  

    "But what do you want me to do, unnie. I am also hurt..=["  

    "Don't worry, I have plans for you" An evil smile forms on her face gives me goosebumps all over my body. This Shin Young unnie always have plans that made my normal life turned into an unnormal one.. But I know that it's her good intentions..

   "Does your plan really work unnie? I don't want my life turn into a drama or novel.."

   "Aigooo... You don't know anything.. those drama or novel was made up of real life hah, Jae Ah!"

   "My life is normal.."

   "Ah...really? Living with someone you feel in love for 4 years.. Your life is really normal~~"

   "Your Jung Sang's smile, even though it's handsome.. but it's still a men.." She starts her plan "It's not hard to make him fall in love"

  "Really*O*?"

  "But before that" I'm concentrating~~

  "...."

  "Let's eat something first.." ^_^ >> -_-^ Have nothing to say...

   "Stupid Unnie >_<"

  ***********