Chapter 4- I'm happy that you return to Black Garden..

My Darling 사랑해!

 

          I gave a glance on Jung Sang who's carrying my suitcase up the stairs..It's not like i'm not used to this..but his coldness is just…aish..><.. Even before..we don't talk much too.. Jae San ahjussi  have told me that he doesn't talk much to people who is not closed or who he doesn't like…

 

         He doesn't like me = He doesn't talk to me much T^T

         It's very easy to understand.. yet it hurts so much…

         But! Having begged his dad so hard to live with him like this.. I just can't  stay still and let this chance slipped! Jae Ah, Hwaiting!

….

….

…..

        "Hey…"

        "Hey..Hey!" 

        "I think i saw some strange lights in your eyes" Minho stares at me with

curiosity "Think something bad eh?" 

        "An..Aniya Minho-ssi!"

        "Ah Such a waste.. I like girls who thinks a lot.." 

        "!!! -_-^"

        "I better take shower now.." My mouth was like an O shape seeing Minho

walks up the stairs. Aish! Why Men in this house are all like this >..< I'm going crazy!

 

 

        I 'm unpacking my stuffs right now.. ah there's so many..First i was thinking of visiting Shin Young Unnie after finish unpacking.. but maybe later, i guess..Ah..

      If you're curious for who Shin Young untie is, she also lives in this Olala neighborhood.. Back then when i lived here.. i often meet her , that's why we're so closed nowadays. She's like a sister to me..

     Since I'm the only child..Nam Shin young unnie was really a nice place that i can share my feelings..  And thanks to her.. that i could decide to come live here…

 

Flashback 

 

      (Jae Ah..You can live at the Black Garden..there's no need for you to find an apartment to rent)

     'But..'

     (No but.. It's not that hard, because your parents already moved to Canada now anyway..and you must also find a place to live.There's people you know in Black Garden, and even Jae Sa ahjussi is your dad's best friend.. Don't worry…your dad will definitely agree!)

     'But unnie.. doesn't that house have 3 boys?'

     (Yup.. and they have each of their own bedroom.. Like i've told you..Jae San ahjussi is the owner and even his son lives there too..Your dad will definitely agree.. This is a gold chance, Jung Jae Ah!)

     'G..G..Gold chance?'

     (to get near Lee Jung Sang)

     '….'

     (Stop being dumbfounded like actresses in drama to the phone, alright? If you change to live there.. you won't need me to drive you pass that house to know if Jung Sang is at home or not.. Have girlfriend yet.. and etc… I'm your Unnie after all!)

    'Aigoo..'

    (Now what.. do you want to live there? If you move to Black Garden, we;ll meet each other often, My house is just a 10 minutes walk from there)

    'Hmmm..Let me talk to dad first'

   (Good.. I've already prepared plans for you.. So You don't need to keep dreaming of the love at first sight again.. If you want him, just be clever and get him, Arraso?!)

   'Aigoo..I'm not beautiful like unnie who can succeed whatever she does'

  (Beautiful or not is another thing.. if we just know how to make them fall in love with you, it might be better)

  'Ahh.. so unnie, do I know alot?'

  (Don't worry.. I know alot..hehehe)

  'Ah..really?XD'

  (Just get permission from your dad first.. If it's an ok, then we'll talk again, understand?) And then my dad agrees, so that's why I'm here - End!

  

   ~Flashback Ends~

 

    The sound of footstep was being heard infront of my new bedroom. I turned to the door..and there he was.. standing there in a white tee and his sweatpants..with his wet hair..

    So Hotttt~~ >O<

    He wasn't this handsome 4 years ago!

    "Err.. did i bother you?"

    "An..Aniya!" I quickly replied "Umm.. why are you here?"

    "umm.." he stops a bit, His pair of eyes meet mine and he then continues "By not talking to you much.. it's not that I hate you .. just because that I'm not good at talking.."

    "..."

    "Truthfully, I was surprised for you arrival.. Cuz 4 years ago, we've played with each other" Yeah..and you're the one who runs away from me-.-^

   "Umm.. I'm happy that you return to Black Garden..." He smiles abit. With only his smile was enough for my heart to beat faster..It almost popped out..

   "T-Thanks.." I blushed

   "Ok.. you can unpack your stuffs now.. Kimmik said that the cleaner will be here soon" He said and exited the room. Smiles formed on my face.. I like him like crazy..

   Or sometimes.. I might already was crazy since I fell for him...

 

  ****************

  It's a bit short.. But i'll try to update next chapter soon^^