No Matter What You Do

Busy Phone

Seohyun and Sooyoung got to the restaurant. A beautiful girl that looked much like Sooyoung waved at both of them.

Hand in hand they both walked to the table.

 

-"Hey sis" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Hello" Seohyun said as she bowed.

 

-"Hello, so you are the one who managed to straighten out this piece here" Soojin said as she pointed to Sooyoung.

 

-"Ah, yes" Seohyun shyly answered.

 

-"So how long have you two been together?" Soojin asked.

 

-"2 days" Sooyoung answered to surprise of her sister.

 

-"What?! 2 days? Sooyoung don't tell me that..." Soojin feared the worst.

 

-"No, she's not like that" Sooyoung said.

 

-"I love her, truly and deeply" Sooyoung said with a straight face.

 

Seohyun blushed at Sooyoung's words.

 

-"You do? I'm glad" Soojin said.

 

-"How're the folks?" Sooyoung asked referring to her parents.

 

-"Fine, mom is worried about you and dad too of course" Soojin said.

 

-"They are?" Sooyoung asked.

 

-"They are" Soojin answered.

 

The three girls ate dinner as they happily got to know each other and of course Sooyoung had to tell her sister all about how she got Seohyun. The dinner was filled with laughter and by the end of the meal Soojin looked at both girls and smiled.

 

-"Seohyun?" Soojin said.

 

-"If you only had one call, one last call who would you call?" Soojin asked.

 

-"You always make that question" Sooyoung said.

 

Seohyun looked at Sooyoung and then at Soojin. A smile appeared and she happily answered the question, no hesitation.

 

-"Sooyoung" She said.

 

Soojin smiled, she knew her sister would be very happy. She saw the look in Seohyun's eyes and she understood completly that the girl truly cared about her sister.

 

-"I'm glad" Soojin said.

 

-"You and your tests" Sooyoung said, earning a playful hit on the head  from her sister.

 

-"Sooyoung, keep this one" Soojin said as she left.

 

-"I will" Sooyoung answered as she waved at her sister.

 

Sooyoung and Seohyun went to the balcony outside. The rain had passed and the stars and the moon could be clerly seen reflecting on the ocean and shining brightly in the sky.

 

-"Seohyun, can you do it? Can you be with me? Forever" Sooyoung said.

 

-"I can, I will, I simply love you too much" Seohyun said.

 

-"I love you too" Sooyoung said as she cupped the younger girl's face and kissed her passionately.

 

 

 

3 months later

 

The filmings of the drama were over, Seohyun and Sooyoung were happily still together. Now they were having a vacation with Sooyoung's family. Who accepted them both after they heard all from Soojin. Sooyoung didn't know if it would last she wanted it to last. All this love, and all this feeling. For Seohyun, she leaving all her troubles for Seohyun, it was worth it. Sooyoung was glad she had met the girl. Seohyun had her mind set, no matter what Sooyoung did, she would always be there, to take care of her, to lover, perhaps forever...

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

Thank You Everyone

 

감사합니다

 

Sincerely 

 

Trane658