Living Hell

Busy Phone

 

 

 

Seohyun had been working for Sooyoung for little over than 3 weeks now. It was...hell. Seohyun couldn't believe she had naively accepted that agreement. Seohyun couldn't help but believe that her boss would die young. She partied all night, flirted in the streets, when she went to the clubs she would usually get drunk. And guess who had to clean up all the messes and almost run the agency? Yeah, Seohyun had. Plus Sooyoung kept teasing Seohyun even though she made it clear that she was not into girls on the first day of work. First day of work....Aish, Seohyun didn't like to remember it, but Sooyoung, she, she seemed different that day, like she was a normal person, like she wasn't this party all night and all day kind of girl, the look in her eyes at that moment...

 

First day on the job. Sooyoung had called Seohyun early in the morning saying she would need some help at the agency. There were some newbie actors visiting and Sooyoung didn't have the chance to be there. In fact no one that trully knew what she was like was there and she needed someone who would explain to the actors, citing Sooyoung "How I roll". Seohyun happily agreed, Sooyoung promised to get to the agency before the little actor field trip was over. So Seohyun prepared herself and left home. The demonstration was still halfway when Sooyoung arrived, Seohyun had asked some other actors to perform a couple of scenes, so the newbies would know how it's like. Seohyun was with the newbies in a small room actors usually used to train their lines. 

Two other actors were performing and the newbies were watching closely as some of them took notes. Sooyoung entered the room and looked at Seohyun. She sat beside her.

 

-"Thanks Seohyun" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Huh? It's nothing really" Seohyun answered.

 

-"You did all this?" Sooyoung asked with a smiling face as she looked at the newbies.

 

-"Yes, Shouldn't have done it?" Seohyun said with a worried look.

 

-"No, no, It's perfect, you, you remind me of someone..." Sooyoung said.

 

-"Who?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"Doesn't matter. C'mon you said you wanted to learn from the best" Sooyoung said as she grabbed Seohyun's wrist and walked with her to where the actors were performing.

 

Sooyoung signaled the actors to move and so they did. She put Seohyun in front of her and looked at the small audience of newbie actors.

 

-"Hey guys. I'm sorry I couldn't be here earlier but I'm going to show you one of the most important things of being an actor" Sooyoung said.

 

-"What is it Miss Sooyoung?" A girl asked.

 

-"Kiss scene" Sooyoung answered as she pulled Seohyun closer to her, looked deep into her eyes and kissed her lips.

 

The newbies were surprised and Seohyun was more than them as she felt Sooyoung's lips touch hers and suddenly Sooyoung's arms embrace her tenderly and caringly. She melted. She wasn't into girls but Sooyoung's kiss melted her heart. Seohyun and Sooyoung carried on with the visit, and when the newbies left, Seohyun went straight into Sooyoung's office.

 

-"What the hell was that?" Seohyun asked, she was a rather calm person but what Sooyoung did was...unacceptable.

 

-"That?" Sooyoung asked in a ironic tone.

 

-"Yes that, why did you kiss me?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"I'm not that kind of person, I , I don't have those preferences" Seohyun said.

 

-"It was just a kiss scene" Sooyoung said shrugging her shoulders.

 

-"Just...just a kiss scene?" Seohyun was dumbfounded at Sooyoung's answer.

 

-"Never do that again" Seohyun said as she left the office furious at Sooyoung.

 

 

Now Seohyun's life was hell. Sooyoung had made it so. Seohyun was obliged to pick her up at clubs often and too much often drunk, she had to take her home, and put her in bed, she had to do most of the stuff in the agency because Sooyoung would most likely be in her family's company or partying somewhere no one knew. Seohyun was tired of all this but still she seemed to accept it all, she noticed she did all these things for Sooyoung even though she could just say no to her and move on with her life. Feelings? No. Choi Sooyoung even though she had this kind of life, was one of the best actors and that's what made Seohyun stay with her, at least that's what she wanted to believe.

 

Just another hellish day. Seohyun woke up, Sooyoung had called her last night saying she needed her to be in the agency early today.

Seohyun got up from bed, she took a long shower, dressed, had her breakfast and left for the agency. When she arrived she went straight to Sooyoung's office. Sooyoung was talking to someone and Seohyun respectfully bowed for the person before sitting in one of the chairs next to Sooyoung. 

 

-"Seohyun, I want you to meet the actress Ha Ji Won, she has invited me to participate in a new drama" Sooyoung said.

 

Of course Seohyun had recognized the actress but this was her workplace she couldn't go all fan girl on her.

 

-"In fact, I want two people to participate in this new drama. Don't you have someone you can bring with you on this one Sooyoung?" Ji Won asked.

 

-"Well I do." Sooyoung said smiling.

 

-"She's sitting right beside me" Sooyoung said as she looked at a surprised Seohyun.

 

Sooyoung could make her life hell, but she also had the ability to make her feel like she was in heaven. Love? Hate? Does Seohyun feel anything for Sooyoung?