What To Do?

Busy Phone

 

 

 

The plane touched down in Jeju's International Airport. Sooyoung went outside and waited for Seohyun to come as she went to buy something. The weather sure was nice in Jeju. It was raining. Heavily. Sooyoung sighed. What would they do now? Plus the shooting might be cancelled because of the bad weather.

Sooyoung looked arround. Seohyun still isn't here...Sooyoung grabbed her phone as she started to worry that maybe the girl had got lost or something.

She dialed her number and called. The phone rang and rang. After a good 10 rings she picked up.

 

-"Where are you?" Sooyoung asked.

 

-"I'm inside" Seohyun said.

 

-"Thought you got lost" Sooyoung said.

 

-"You did now..." Seohyun said.

 

-"Well I went to buy something for you" Seohyun said as she appeared in front of Sooyoung.

 

Still they didn't hang up.

 

-"Yeah? And what did you buy?" Sooyoung asked.

 

-"Food" Seohyun said as she smiled.

 

-"You know me well Ms.Seo" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Well you're my boss after all..." Seohyun said as she looked at Sooyoung's eyes.

 

-"Just that reason?" Sooyoung asked.

 

Seohyun walked to Sooyoung and gave her a box with pastries her face was inches away.

 

-"For now..." She said as she hung up the phone while looking at Sooyoung.

 

-"I see" Sooyoung said.

 

-"So let's go to the hotel no?" Sooyoung asked.

 

-"Sure, but with this rain I doubt we can do anything" Seohyun said.

 

-"Maybe it's good that it's raining you'll have all the time in the world to tell me about you" Seohyun said.

 

-"Maybe..." Sooyoung answered.

 

-"Let's go" Sooyoung said as she hailed a cab and they both got inside.

 

The taxi ride was short and neither Sooyoung or Seohyun spoke much. 

They got out of the cab and went inside the hotel.

Seohyun looked around while Sooyoung talked to the receptionist.

Wow if not for the bad weather the view of the sea here would be really amazing.

 

-"Let's go" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Yes" Seohyun answered as she walked beside Sooyoung.

 

They went inside the elevator and up to the room floor. They got out and Sooyoung went to the bedroom door and opened it.

 

-"So where's my room?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"This was the only one avaiable with two beds" Sooyoung said.

 

-"How convenient is that?" Seohyun sarcastically said.

 

-"Hey, hey, innocent person here" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Sure, Ms. Choi if you weren't born you'd have to be invented" Seohyun said as she shook her head.

 

-"So how about the filming tomorrow?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"I don't know" Sooyoung said as she threw herself on top of the bed.

 

-"This weather sure isn't helping" Sooyoung said.

 

-"So...what will we do?" Seohyun said.

 

-"I don't know...sleeping sounds good to me" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Really? Choi Sooyoung are you kidding me?" Seohyun said.

 

-"I'm not" Sooyoung said as she breathed deeply.

 

-"No, no, you promised me..." Seohyun said.

 

-"What?" Sooyoung asked with an almost sleepy voice.

 

-"To tell me about you" Seohyun said.

 

Sooyoung suddenly sat up.

 

-"What do you want to know?" Sooyoung asked.

 

-"You" Seohyun said.

 

-"I want to know you" She said.

 

-"Hmm, okay" Sooyoung said.

 

-"I'll tell you" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Well, I was raised in a rich family, my parents always cared about me, had a pretty decent childhood, went to school everyday, I was a well behaved little girl. Love my family, specially my sister, she seems to be the one that understands me the most. Hmm I guess..." Sooyoung said.

 

-"I guess the trouble started like...4?5 years ago?" Sooyoung said.

 

-"What kind of trouble?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"Well, I...started going out with the wrong people I guess, suddenly I was lost, but at the same time it felt so good that I didn't want to be found" Sooyoung said.

 

-"What do you mean?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"I don't know, all the partying, the random girls I took home, the spending money...everything" Sooyoung said.

 

-"So why did your parents gave you a job in the company?" Seohyun said.

 

-"I don't know, I think that for them it just seemed like a good way of somehow keep me in check" Sooyoung said.

 

-"So why did you open the agency?" Seohyun said.

 

-"Well, I wanted people to have the same oportunities I had when I started this carreer" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Sooyoung..." Seohyun called.

 

-"Hum?" Sooyoung answered but Seohyun already had her on her embrace.

 

-"I think that this is all you need" Seohyun whispered as she hugged Sooyoung tighter.

 

Sooyoung didn't answer and hugged Seohyun. It felt so good, to be held like this, Sooyoung suddenly started to cry. She regreted all those years she had lost because she was simply too naive and young. She cried because she had let her parents and her sister down, she cried because if not for Seohyun she wouldn't be able to have maintained her dream of an acting agency alive. She cried as Seohyun hugged her she cried all her sorrows away. 

Seohyun patted her head.

 

-"You're okay now, you're okay" Seohyun said as she was getting up.

 

Sooyoung clinged to Seohyun not wanting to let her go.

 

-"Don't go...stay here, for a while" Sooyoung said as she laid down.

 

Seohyun didn't say anything and only laid down beside her with her hand over Sooyoung's waist and the latter holding to it tightly, they both drifted to sleep without knowing...