Start Dating?

Busy Phone

 

 

 

Sooyoung sat in Seohyun's living room. Waiting for her to finish preparing herself. She was actually surprised...to say the least. Seohyun agreed to go out with her. One day. One whole day where Sooyoung would have many opportunities to try and get Seohyun. Sooyoung somehow couldn't stop smiling at all this. She was so happy, this is the most happy she has been in like...years. You know, maybe because of all the partying and messing around she did miss the good things in life. Everyone should live but should live responsibly and responsability is something Sooyoung kind of left along the way. Perhaps Seohyun was what she was needing, maybe she would change but she just needed a reason, Seohyun was perhaps that reason.

 

-"Are you ready?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"I was born ready for this" Sooyoung said as she got up and smiled.

 

-"Let's go" Seohyun said looking at the amazed Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung looked at Seohyun. She was simply...stunning, beautiful and compliments weren't enough to show.

 

-"Something wrong?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"Uh? No...just that...you look beautiful" Sooyoung said.

 

-"..." Seohyun couldn't reply and only blushed.

 

-"So, where are we going?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"Jeju" Sooyoung said.

 

-"What?! Jeju?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"Yes, Jeju" Sooyoung answered.

 

-"We'll be staying there any ways since the filmings are going to start tomorrow" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Filmings?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"Yes filmings, we have a drama to film after all" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Oh yes, right, the drama..." Seohyun said.

 

-"Feeling nervous?" Sooyoung asked.

 

-"A bit" Seohyun said.

 

-"Don't worry" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Let's go, we have a flight to catch" Sooyoung said.

 

The two left Seohyun's house, they got into Sooyoung's car and left for Gimpo Airport. The ride was silent and neither of them spoke. Seohyun turned or the radio in the hopes that the awkwardness would be gone. After all this must've been the most time she has been in the same space with Sooyoung.

 

Brown Eyed Soul's Love Ballad was playing on the radio. Sooyoung pretended not to be paying attention to Seohyun.

Seohyun looked at Sooyoung. She never noticed it before but Sooyoung was actually...beautiful.

What was this girl doing to her? Seohyun somehow could feel...butterflies?

No...yes? Seohyun doesn't know it's all so complicated and complex.

 

Sooyoung was paying attention actually, through the corner of her eye she was seeing the most beautiful girl she has met. She...

Ah, so many feelings that were somehow new to Sooyoung. She knew attraction but the truth is that attraction isn't love.

The two are separate things. This, this that Sooyoung was feeling right now was love...right? She needed to know, she needed someone to answer...

Sooyoung never felt so nervous before. Bringing those other girls home was easy. But this...the thing she was starting or hoped she was starting to have with Seohyun didn't seem easy at all.

 

Sooyoung parked the car inside the Airport's parking lot. The two of them left the car. Seohyun stayed in a café inside the airport while Sooyoung went off to buy the tickets. Seohyun ordered an Americano, she sat in one of the tables, and took out a book to read. The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides. It was a romance, although draggy it was nice and it actually made mention to other books during the plot.

 

Sooyoung was coming back from buying the tickets but even before going inside the café to join Seohyun she found herself being hit by amazement again. She just stood there in front of the door, looking at the girl as she read her book and took sips of her coffee. Sooyoung actually found herself smiling.

She looked around, people must think she's either crazy or a stalker by now. She better go inside. Sooyoung walked and sat beside Seohyun. 

 

-"Hey there" Sooyoung said as she sat down.

 

-"Oh, Sooyoung" Seohyun said as she closed her book and put it inside her bag.

 

-"No need for you to stop" Sooyoung said as she pointed towards Seohyun's bag.

 

-"No, no, I want to talk to you, it would be rude" Seohyun said smiling.

 

-"Oh really? Then what do you want to talk about?" Sooyoung asked with a grin.

 

-"...I...I don't know, just tell me about you?" Seohyun said nervously.

 

-"Tell you about me eh?" Sooyoung said.

 

-"That will have to be later, now we have a flight to catch, let's go" Sooyoung said with a smile.

 

-"Okay..." Seohyun said as she pouted.

 

The girls went to their gate and inside the plane. They sat beside each other. Sooyoung tried to pretend to be asleep while Seohyun pretended to be reading her book. Truth is that they were secretly stealing glances at each other all the way to Jeju. How would the rest of the day go by? And how would be the filming?