Love And Hate

Busy Phone

 

 

 

Seohyun couldn't believe what Sooyoung had just said. She wanted her to participate in a drama with her? She was shocked to say the least. She never expected Sooyoung to have this much consideration for her. Choi Sooyoung is indeed a weird woman. Seohyun thought. She has this amazing ability to make your life hell but she also has an amazing ability to make you feel like you're in paradise. That kiss...was that paradise? Seohyun's heart surely melted because of that kiss, but...does Seohyun love Sooyoung. She needs to know, somehow she as this feeling, but she can't quite define what it is. In the begining it was only admiration...But now, Seohyun isn't sure of what it is.

 

-"Do you think you're up to the task?" Ji Won asked.

 

Sooyoung slightly elbowed Seohyun.

 

-"Huh? Yes, yes, thank you very much" Seohyun said.

 

-"Okay, so Sooyoung, I'll call you later with the details okay?" Ji Won said as she got up and left the office.

 

Seohyun looked at Sooyoung in disbelief. She...It all seemed like a dream, she was going to have a drama with two amazing actresses. She didn't know what to do.

Sooyoung looked at Seohyun and smiled. Seohyun looked into Sooyoung's eyes and blushed. 

 

-"I thought you weren't into girls?" Sooyoung asked.

 

-"I'm not" Seohyun said as she left the office.

 

Sooyoung smiled, she could tell Seohyun's heart was slowly becoming hers. Or not. She didn't know it was very uncertain. Their lifestyles are so different after all.

Maybe Sooyoung should change? She thought about it...She thought about stoping the partying for a while and dedicate herself more to the family business and the agency. Maybe she could...

 

Sooyoung left the office and went to a small room with 3 tables, a vending machine and a coffee machine. She looked inside. Seohyun was sitting in one of the tables with a mug of coffee in her hand. Sooyoung sat across Seohyun but the latter pretended she was not there.

 

-"Seohyun" Sooyoung called but Seohyun didn't answer.

 

-"Seohyun" She called again.

 

-"Seohyun~" Sooyoung called again but with a strange and annoying aegyo.

 

-"What?!" Seohyun answered.

 

-"Date me. I want you to be my girlfriend" Sooyoung said with a serious look.

 

-"Date you? Are you out of your completly out of your mind?" Seohyun asked as she looked at Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung's look. It was melting her, she looked so serious about it...

 

-"No" Seohyun said.

 

-"I'll change" Sooyoung answered.

 

-"I have to see that change then" Seohyun said.

 

-"I'll give you a month" Seohyun said.

 

-"A month? That's not enough time" Sooyoung complained.

 

-"I don't care, and even after this month even if you changed that doesn't mean I'll date you" Seohyun said.

 

-"Okay, fine" Sooyoung said as she got up and left the room.

 

Seohyun chuckled lightly. Sooyoung? Change? She seriously doubted that could happen. But the look in her eyes...was...serious.

Sooyoung closed the door and leaned against it. She said that but could she really change? Did she have that strenght?