Spot

The Last Week

When Tao came close to nearning his destination, he told you to close your eyes. Feeling trustful, and hopeful, you listened to him with all of your heart. You really liked good surprises, and it made you feel like a little kid again.

"We're here, make sure she doesn't peek SuHo Hyeong" Tao said as he parked the car into place. You Heard SuHo laugh, and the door next to you open as he helped you get out, while covering your eyes. "Relax" SuHo said you you playfully. You then realized that your shoulders were very tense, and you did as he said. Bringing you over grass, you could hear and feel it crunching and moving underneath your flip-flops.

There was a short moment of stillness and peace, and you could hear the wind shaking the trees, and the distant sounds of the city life. "Let her see" you heard Tao say as SuHo removed his hands from your face. You gasped at the sight of what you saw, and was hypnotized by it. The city lie in the distance, and it looked strikingly beautiful. Tao came over to you, and put his arm around your shoulder with ease, and spoke into your ear, "Will you go out with me?"

You gasped at what he said, and felt tears well up in your eyes. Fighting hard against it, you finally couldn't stop the feeling of happy tears, and began to cry. "Of course I will!" You said, and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around you, and put his head against yours. "I'm really happy you said yes" And he kissed you on the ear. Gripping him even tighter, you stiffled the last of your tears, and happily looked into his shining eyes.

"I've never been happier..." and it was all you could say. "I fell love with you at first sight, could you believe it?" And he gave you a final hug before letting you go. Taking a quick glance at SuHo, he was sitting with his lonesome, on a big rock. His face was blank as if he was in deep thought, and took in a sigh. Tao grabbed you silently, and whispered towards you. "The last time he had a girl friend, she cheated on him..." Tao took a sympathized look over at his Ajuma, and continued.

"He was devastated because he put his whole heart into her, and it turned out that he was dating another guy the entire time." You couldn't help but feel bad, and went over to him to talk. He didn't shift as you bent down close to him. "SuHo, are you okay?" You said, and he gave you a look of hatred, "If you ever break Tao's heart, I'll be out for you!" He hissed. You felt a pinge of offence and sadness inside of your chest. You were only trying to look out for him after all!

You swallowed your anger, and kept calm. "I was only trying to make you feel better, sorry" and you walked back to Tao with a sad face. Hugging him, you thought to yourself. There wouldn't be a day where you would even think of cheating on him. You even had witnessed the break with your Unnie, when her boy friend had broken up with her over another girl, and had to comfort her for the longest time. Even these days, she still had troubles being both alone, and with somebody.

"I don't think he likes me a whole lot.." you confessed. You knew if you didn't get it out, the pain of his stinging words would eat away at your mind. Tao looked at SuHo, then you, "Don't feel bad, he's very protective over me... He'll forgive both o us sooner or later" and he laughed. His words surprised you, and you looked at him with wonder. He gave you a warm look with his handsome eyes, "Don't worry about it" he said, and touched your cheek lightly. His hands were very soft, and you felt comforted by his touch.

"Shall I drive you back?" He said quickly, and grabbed your hand gently. You didn't want to leave him but looking at your cell phone, it was one in the morning. "Ne" and that was all that came out of your mouth. Walking ti the car, you, SuHo, and Tao went inside, and began to drive on your way. Felling closer to Tao than ever, you felt a strong guilt that wouldn't leave your conscious. "Should I tell him?" You thought to yourself, referring to your disease. But contained it again. You didn't want to lose him over it, and kept quiet.

Tao broke the silence, and spoke willingly towards you, "Will we be able to meet again tomorrow?" He asked with a questioning look on his eyes brows. You almost said yes, when you remembered that you had a doctors appointment tomorrow. Thinking quickly of what to say, you spoke lightly, "I can't, I have to meet with my Mother tomorrow. And you felt really bad for a strange reason.