The Next Day

The Last Week

You didn't feel very good when KeuRae woke you up. Your head was pounding ferociously, and you felt very sick. "It's time for your medicine" KeuRae said as she helped you sit up. "Ya, what time is it?" You asked as KeuRae handed you a glass of apple juice, and about a dozen different pills.

"It's half past twelve" she said as you downed the medicine. You were surprised at how long you had slept in. "You are sleeping more and more each day, I'm so worried about you" KeuRae said with sadness. You couldn't help but confirm what she said as a fact. With the passing months, you slept in later, and later.

"I know, but I think It's not as bad as it was..." you lied. You always tried to make everybody feel better, even if it wasn't true. You then got up to take a quick look at your phone, there were three missed calls on it. "Ya, your phone was blowing up earlyer, but I didn't dare to answer it" said KeuRae with a smile.

There was also a voice mail, so you decided to listen to it. Your eyes got wide as you recognized the sweet voice, "Hello, this is Tao. Remember, we met yesterday?" And there was a lively laugh that made you grin even more. "Let's meet.. I will be at YongGeun park at two. Please see me." And it ended.

You looked at Unnie, and made a big grin. Tao was moving time out of his day, just to see you! "It was Tao!" You said excitedly. KeuRae looked at you with the same look she gave you last night, when you told her who you met. "You are so lucky! But Tao is personally not of my tastes.. I prefer the handsome BaekHyun" KeuRae said confidently.

"Of course you do, he's girly, just like you!" You teased playfully, and KeuRae gave you a light slap on the wrist. "He's going to meet me in about an hour and a half!" You, said feeling as young as a child. Going to the shower, you turned it on hot, and took a quick one that was only ten minutes long.

Getting out of the shower, you felt refreshed, and no longer felt sick. "The medicine must be kicking in..." you thought to yourself as you dried your hair and body ferociously. Putting on a cute top, and short-shorts, you then put on maskera, and some sweet smelling perfume.

KeuRae was in the kitchen preparing a strawberry and brown shared shake when you walked out. She looked at you pleasantly as you asked her how she was. "I'm doing quite fine!" She said cheerfully. "Do you feel any better? You aren't as pale." You gave her a "mmm" of confirmation, and she gave you the shake.

"Please drink this if you feel light headed, or sick. I ground up some vitamins in there for you too." KeuRae said lovingly, with a bit if aegyo. You took the bottle, and put it in your shoulder bag. "I don't know when I'll be back" you said as you grabbed the car keys.

Unnie looked at you with curiosity, and smiled. "Just don't be too late! I'll prepare dinner for us around Eighteen!" And you closed the door gently behind you. The sky was bright, and it was pleasantly warm outside. You heard the birds singing in the breeze, and it was like heaven.

When you started to drive to YongGeun park, you began to feel strangely excited. It was only luck that Tao wanted to see you, and you thought that he must have been bored or wanted something to do. You couldn't even process why he wanted to see you, or why it was you specifically!

Arriving at the park, you called the number that Tao had called you on. You awaited nervously as the phone line rang, and he picked up with a cheerful tone. "Hi, it's me, the girl who you bumped into yesterday" you said sarcastically. Tao was excited, and told you that he was by the ice cream shoppe on the north side of the park. "I'll be there soon" you said, and hung up.

Walking, towards the direction of the ice cream shoppe, you felt so nervous, that your hands began to sweat. "I want to see him so bad, so why am I so nervous?" You asked yourself. You then began to see Tao's figure in the distance, and stopped to catch your breath. He seemed to be even more handsome than yesterday, and you hardly stopped yourself from fan girling.

When you came close to Tao, the two of you crossed eyes, and it was only for a few seconds, but it felt like forever. His lips were so succulent, and his eyes pierced into your heart. Feeling breathless, you continued to stare at his flawless facial features, and walked toward him as if you were hypnotized.

You looked over his whole body, and blinked. It all suddenly felt like a dream to you, and you needed to snap out of it. Shaking your head in a small way, you walked right up to Tao. "I see you like what you saw?" Tao asked teasingly, and then thanked you for coming. It was true, you did like what you saw, because the most perfect idol was here, and with you.

"What's your favorite flavor, I'm buying" Tao said politely. You, of course, rejected his offer, and said you would pay for yourself.