Stars

The Last Week

When you awoke, your head was on Something warm. Remembering you had fallen asleep, you panicked, and jumped up. "What's wrong?" Tao said surprised, and groggy. He must have fallen asleep too, you thought to yourself. Looking at your phone, it was already 19 o'clock!

"Ahh! I was supposed to be home an hour ago!" You exclaimed speedily, and called KeuRae quickly. The phone line picked up right away, and the worried voice of your Unnie picked up. "Where have you been? I was a bit worried about you!" She said with a hint of anger on her voice.

Looking at Tao, you relaxed, and talked calmly to her, "I fell asleep in the park" After saying it, you couldn't believe how stupid that must have sounded. There was a sigh at the other line of the phone, and KeuRae spoke, "Please be home soon!" And the line was hung up.

"Is everything okay?" Tao asked seriously. You replied with a nod, and took a deep breath. "My Unnie is waiting for me at home, I better get going..." You said as you began to stand up, and grab your shoulder bag. Tao got up to, and looked into your eyes. He looked like he wanted to say something, but didn't know how to.

He swallowed, an spoke nervously, "I have never been able to talk to a girl-" and stopped shyly. You gave him a look of encouragement, and he was surprised, but continued on. "I am usually very shy... But when I see your face, I feel like I can open up around you without any worries."

You felt very touched by what he had said. By the way he was acting, you would have thought him to be a very outgoing individual. You couldn't help but feel moved but what he had said, and felt your cheeks grow warm. Tao looked at you handsomely, and smiled. He must have seen you blushing!! Embarrassed, you turned away from him.

You felt like you were really dreaming, and this excited you greatly. You also felt complete, and open around him. You then felt a great love for him, and embraced Tao gently. Never had your life been any better until now, and you were so greatfull. Tao hugged you back, and the two of you remained like that for almost a minute.

The night sky was clear, and you could see all the stars. The night life was beginning to come out, and the sound of cars, and the lights of the city began to become more prominent. The smell of the city air was lovely, but you couldn't stay. You didn't want to make KeuRae mad, or even dare to miss the time you had to take your medicine.

"Tao, I'm sorry, but I have to go..." You said sadly. You didn't want to leave him now, epecially since you had fallen asleep on him. "Will I see you again tomorrow?" Tao asked hopefully. You smiled at him warmly, and responded, "It all depends on what you want to do!" And you began to walk away to your car. Tao made a confused gasp at you, and shouted after you, "I will call you!" You had such a big grin on your face, and walked away quietly giggling to yourself.