Girl's Night Out

The One I Love

Chapter 8

Girls Night Out

After Jonghyun left to help Jiwon, she was having stalker problems; I decided to call Shin Hye.

“Yoboseyo”

“Shin Hye it’s me Rae”

“Ya! Do you know how long it’s been since you talked to me?”

“Hahaha mianhae, but unnie it’s only been 3 days.”

“Chincha? It felt longer. So what’s wrong?”

“I got stood up again *sigh* at least this time I didn’t have to wait.”

“Jonghyun is a babo a really big babo.”

“Unnie don’t be mean besides I love that babo.”

“Hmmm should I introduce you to some of my male chingu’s?”

“Unnieeee guemanhae. Hajima or I won’t talk to you ever again.” 

“Arasseo I won’t do it.”

“Thanks. Hey Shin Hye do you have any plans with YongHwa today.”

“Ani wae?”

“Let’s have a girl’s night out.”

“Deh!!! I miss talking to you so what should we do.”

We decided that our girl’s night out would consist of Karaoke, clubbing, and a sleep over at Shin Hye’s place! Of course this had to be kept top secret or else YongHwa would get jealous. Also good thing today was a Friday and we could stay out late.

Since it was around 5 pm we decided to go karaoke from 8 to 10, go to Shin Hye’s place get changed, head to the club around 11 and come back to her place at 2 talk about girls stuff maybe have a pillow fight and go to sleep around 4 or 5 am. Yup it will be a busy night. At 7 I began to get ready. I decided to wear a blue blouse with melon/ light pink skinny jeans and threw on my favorite light blue converse. Since we were just going to the karaoke I applied shimmering lip gloss. Once I was satisfied with my appearance except for my hair which a threw up into a messy ponytail I grabbed a bag stuffed in my dress and pjs as well as some undergarments and made my way to Shin Hye’s house. It was only a twenty minute walk, but I sprinted and made it in 10. By the time I reached her house it was 7:45 I was relieved that she was ready since knowing her it could take up to 3 hours for her to get ready. She gave me an approving looked and I nodded to her as well approving her outfit. She was wearing a Red t-shirt with words and a brown stringy vest on top she had on a blue jean skirt that reached her mid-thigh and black converse on. We took her father’s black Acura RDX. Though there was heavy traffic we managed to make it to the karaoke place on time.

As we walked in I noticed a couple of guys eyeing us feeling awkward I plastered myself closer to Shin Hye. She on the other hand didn’t feel uncomfortable and smiled to them briefly before walking up to the counter and requesting a room.

  We sang to our hearts content especially songs like Run To You by DJ Doc as well as Man Like This. No Mercy and SPY as well as Bang x2 by BAP. Super Junior Sorry Sorry and Bonamana was a must as well as Girls Generation Gee. With 25 minutes left Shin Hye sang to 2NE1 I am the best as well as I love you and Jewelry’s One More Time before I finished with One Way ticket by Nine Muses and Sixth Sense By Brown Eyed Girls.

“ ha-ha that was fun it’s been a while since we had a night out”

I felt kinda guilty for having neglected her and agreed.

When we reached her house we ran upstairs to her room and began to change, when she saw me pull out my dress her face darkened.

“What the hel- I mean what the heck is that!”

“My dress obviously”

“Aish Rae you really are innocent aren’t you! You can’t wear that to a club. That dress suits a family gathering more than a club.”

I didn’t think there was anything wrong with it, but then I again I didn’t really have a clue. I preferred wearing comfortable clothing which meant jeans and a shirt. Staring at the dress I wondered what was wrong with it. It reached just below my knees and had flowers on it, a small thin black belt went around the waist. Ripping the dress from my hands and throwing it to the floor Shin Hye produced a black long sleeve dress that reached my mid-thigh. I stared at it in shock.

“Wear it.”

So I did. Luckily we were almost the same built and height except Shin Hye was a few like .2 or .3 cm taller. Since I hadn’t fixed my hair Shin Hye quickly styled it into a messy yet y style letting it frame my face and fall down. I applied mascara and eyeliner which made my eyes appear bigger applying a golden bronze eye shadow on my eyelids helped with brightening my eyes making them look like they sparkled, which could be the case since I was excited I ended up applying red lipstick which made my lips look plump and full.

Shin Hye whistled and I blushed.

“If only Jonghyun could see you like this... He might die from a heart attack.”

“Yeah don’t say that! Besides I don’t ever want him to see me like this because I would rather have hive like me for me and not my appearance.”

“But he does like you.”

I remained silent as Shin Hye finished dressing. Since she had styled her hair into a curly do before we left she just threw on a light one shoulder sleeve pink dress with sequences running down diagonally reached just above her knees.    

We arrived at 11:35 and there was a long line luckily Shin Hye knew the bouncer and he let us in right away. It was packed and hot and foggy. I clasped Shin Hye’s hand tightly as she made her way to an empty space at the bar.

“Ok listen don’t drink anything a guy offers you unless it’s closed Arasseo!”

“Arasseo”

A couple of guys approached but thankfully Shin Hye shooed them off we saw a group of girls dancing on the floor and we made our way down to join them as well.

It was electrifying as the music blared and I could feel it inside me moving me to the beat we danced nonstop for an hour before making our way to the bar once again to get a bottle of water each. Two cute guys approached one talked to Shin Hye and the other tried to make conversation with me but left shortly since I didn’t do much talking. I heard the other guy ask Shin Hye and sighed when he got rejected poor guys too bad she’s already taken I thought.

After we regained our energy we headed back to the dance floor the dj had just begun to play Big Bangs Fantastic Baby and Shin Hye was going crazy when she suddenly stopped and stared wide eyed behind me. I turned around but bumped into someone, taking a step back I tilted my head up to look at the culprit and froze as well...

 

Well how was it!!!! Sorry for not being able to update sooner but with school done ill have more free time!!! Yeah summer finally here next chapter should be up before Friday Night ends. helpful criticism welcomed and forgive any spelling errors its, The A/C broke sooo its really hot and I couldn’t concentrate 100% I revised and tried to correct as many errors as possible