The Arrival

The One I Love

Chapter 4

The Arrival

Jonghyun POV

Waiting at the airport was torture. I would rather be at practicing for the band battle with my chingus.  If it hadn’t been for my old chingu Kim Woo Bin I wouldn’t have come.

 Apparently his father remarried and his stepmother already had a daughter our age, since she wanted to come to Seoul to study he asked if I could help her around, which I agreed.

Though I had agreed to help I was beginning to regret my decision. I was beginning to get tired of waiting when finally they announced the arrival of her plane, it had been delayed an hour.

I keep an eye out for a girl with long straight brown hair. It wasn’t hard to spot her seeing as how she was the only girl my age coming out; all the other people looked like ajumma and ajusshi.

Once she retrieved her luggage I carefully approached her.

“Kim Jiwon?” I ask as I approached her.

Startled at having someone call out her name she turned around quickly, which caused her to lose her balance. In a flash my hand grabs her arm and keeps her upright before she can fall.

“Gwenchana?” I ask.

Once she seems to have gained her balance and I’ve let go of her arm she asks, “Who are you?’

“I’m Lee Jonghyun a close friend of Kim Woo Bin he asked me to come get you and show you around compass since it appears you will be attending the same university as me.”

She didn’t say anything after a while, but then she looked at me and smiled. I felt like I was about to be devoured, but was probably just my imagination since she seemed like an innocent girl.

She will get along well with my friends I thought, especially with Rae Sun. After I helped her drop of her belongings at the apartment I took her to school. Though it was already close I gave her a tour on where each department and class was located. Since she didn’t have her schedule yet I couldn’t show her, her exact classes but promised to meet her early to show her exactly where she needed to go tomorrow.

After I left and returned home I called Rae but she didn’t answer.

“Hmm she must be taking a shower.”

I sent her a text saying I had someone to introduce to her tomorrow morning at 8 and told her to come early.

A few minutes later her reply came saying ok.

 

 

Okay so I decided to give “you” the character a name!!! Her full name will be Song Rae Sun but will mostly be referred as Rae as for her appearance I haven’t decided yet…. Though it was a short chapter I felt like I needed to include it. I manage to update twice this week since school got cancelled Friday and I had finished my homework I wrote chapter 3 and since its Saturday I had nothing to do so I wrote chapter 4 lol I might upload chapter 5 tomorrow or until Friday, but I will update at least once a week so I hope you keep enjoying this story.

 

Ps Kim Woo Bin will not be making an appearance in this story he will only be mentioned unless you request that he makes an appearance.